PDA

View Full Version : new playstation 2 game

la400ex
04-12-2003, 02:21 AM
I need some new games bad. I might go buy one doay. All that I have is MX superfly, atv offroad fury 1 and 2. Midnight club 2 looks good. I mostly like racing games. I suck at shooting games. I always get killed. What is good?

BlazingYamahaYz
04-12-2003, 02:32 AM
hmm...if u never have, GTA3 or GTA: Vice City...there is shooting and u can drive around and stuff, even if u suck at shooting games, use some codes and youll be fine(like me)...i WAS borrowing my sisters b/f's ps2 since like last august, but he took it back yesterday :mad: i was almost done with VC too:grr

blondie69
04-12-2003, 02:52 AM
Stuntman!! if u get the codes and stuff u can have a wicked time in the arena. but if u want a challenge, do the actual scenes part. i'm in like level....9? w/ no cheats......can't get by the stupid fallin buildings...they always land on me, lol

04-12-2003, 04:06 AM
i have stuntman its not mine and i played it once and ill never play it again its hard and incredibly boring!

socom navy seals, atv offroad 2, star wars clone wars (till you beat it)... uhhh... a lot of games suck and a lot of games rule.

vice city, i have that, i got to like 58% complete and i owned everything i could, then i decided to restart the game WITHOUT using cheat codes, yes, its hard not using them once you do.

get mx 2002 feat. ricky carmichael, medal of honor: frontline, socom navy seals..im trying to think of some games :ermm:

Im trying to get atv offroad 2 with a network adapter right now ..

blondie69
04-12-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
i have stuntman its not mine and i played it once and ill never play it again its hard and incredibly boring!

its not that hard if ur good at it. I know its boring (the actual game part) if u don't take the time to get good at it. But I sat down 1 afternoon and it took me about.....30 mins to get past the 1st level. And then after that I thought it was a breeze :p But I like the arena....the monster truck:eek: :D

NateLHonda
04-12-2003, 06:05 AM
gran turismo 3

ridesa02400EX
04-12-2003, 09:01 AM
ya gran turismo 3 its kinda hard at first but once you get good at it its the funnest game you will ever play in my opinion if you get that game first get all the lisences except for the super lisence then go race the endurance race at the circle track and get the indy car but do that after you race a few races in the beginner league and build a fast car

Fred55
04-12-2003, 09:21 AM
Socom!!!

Brad
04-12-2003, 09:27 AM
socom navy seals is the best game, i rented it once
i have gt3 and i cant get the licenses where u have to drive the corvette z06 in a circle until you bet the record thats whats pissin me off. i have gtavice city and love it
i got everything and it says like 60% complete but i think you have to rob all the stores and talk to all the people and ya know.

hey wat was the last mission you did? b4 there was no more left

mine was the drunken one where u have to drive the hummer to the hospitle cause that guy blew his arm off after havin some genuine moonshine

04-12-2003, 09:31 AM
SOCOM is a shooting game. He said he wasn't to good at them so i wouldn't see why he would look into them. But if he does end up wanting a shooting game try getting Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty. Or try out Splinter Cell. (pretty hard)

I am not to big a fan of racing games. I didn't enjoy Gran Turismo 3 too much. But as you say your a racing fan i would check it out. If your looking for a more unrealistic racing game for your PS2 check out any Need For Speed titles for the PS2.

The Grand Theft Auto games are classics, i wouldn't understand how anyone could not like them.

Another game that gives a good week or two of game play would be Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4. Many people do not like it, i would advice renting it first.

As for games that would take some time get Final Fantasy X or Xenosaga. Grandia 2 is pretty decent as well.

I wont ramble on any longer.

04-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Vice city, socom, atv offroad 2 (dont u have that already?)

those are like the best games you could get for the ps2 lol..

everquest is online and takes a long time to beat.

the sims online seems cool if you want to live a 2nd life :p

I hope my dad rents me socom again.. hes out right now and says if he stops by this dudes house he'll get atv offroad 2 and socom :macho GO DAD!

ridesa02400EX
04-12-2003, 11:20 AM
i dont like socom that much if anyone wants to buy it 30 bucks shipped and its yours it has no scratches and comes with the headset

04-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Silent Hill 2 one of the scariest Games ever u need to buy it is cheap to. its more mystery and stuff kinda hard to esplain but get it. ATV Power Quad Racing 2 nice game even just the Freestyle is good enough to buy it. Jeremy Mcgrath World Champion**** i think thats the name it has a green cover evem it J.M aint ur favorite racer the games still good

Chino
04-12-2003, 04:12 PM
One game that was not mentioned that i really enjoy is 007 nightfire it's shooting driving etc mostly shooting.....im going to borrow a game called desert storm this week from a friend he says it's good. i really like shooting games in a first person view if i had cable modem i'd play day of defeat online 24/7 it's gr8