PDA

View Full Version : How do we do it...............

Narly R
04-11-2003, 04:15 PM
There is always new posts everywhere on here, I mean wouldnt we eventually run out of things to talk about? I know theres things that have been posten 2,3,4...... times.Just wonderin, it just kinda proves how much goes on in the sport and how its always growing!!!:)

speedy400
04-11-2003, 04:19 PM
I love this site and riding w/ my buds:p !!Your right the sport is growing tremendusly!(sp?) its great.-darren

Honda4trax250x
04-11-2003, 04:23 PM
new things are consatntly developing over time in the ATV world i dont think we will ever run out of things to talk bout

Narly R
04-11-2003, 04:29 PM
Yea, You see things and wounder (well atleast I do) what else is there to happen, there just isnt anymore to talk about!!! (well its only happened a couple times) But a lot of things come up, and Im glad!!!:D Thank god for all you exriders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Bill Fuller
04-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Cow's taste good,yum yum:bandit:

speedy400
04-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Cow's taste good,yum yum:bandit: I agree:huh :rolleyes:

Narly R
04-11-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL, I know!!!!!!!!!! I do really hate those dumb anamals!!!!!!:grr I swear theyre RETARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused2

speedy400
04-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Narly R-you should make a clip of you roosting cows with your quad and post it on"videos" that'd be awsome!:p

Narly R
04-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Yea its SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!! I roost the poo out of them!!!!!!!!:devil: Im going to get it on video, but Im not smart enough to put it on a video clip thing!:( Thats what those *******s get for poing on my track and smashing my jumps!!!!!:D

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
beef its whats for dinner!

God created cows to eat and for peeps to practice there roosting skills!!! I swear I can spell words on them!!!!!:D :D :D

speedy400
04-11-2003, 05:31 PM
Lmao! if you get a clip send it to me and I'll post it for ya.-darren

Narly R
04-11-2003, 05:36 PM
K, it would prolly just be a VHS or sumthin! Would you be able to put some tunes on it? That would be sweet!!!!!!! If I put some other little things on it too, could you post it? About how long should it be?

CHAUNCY
04-11-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
K, it would prolly just be a VHS or sumthin! Would you be able to put some tunes on it? That would be sweet!!!!!!! If I put some other little things on it too, could you post it? About how long should it be?

LOL
With ideas like roostin cows and video tapingit, I dont tihnk we will ever run out of things to talk about.:p

Narly R
04-11-2003, 05:55 PM
Yea I guess not while Im around...................:rolleyes:

:D

trx400ex
04-12-2003, 03:28 AM
Wow, roosting cows.....if i were you, id find something else to practice your skills on. Oh say jumping cornering....I mean that isnt exactly giving us a good name to non riders if we go around putting clips of atvs throwing rocks and dirt at animals for fun:huh?
I dont know if its just me but who in the he|| would want to download a video clip of that :huh. Just my opinion.....

trueblue450
04-12-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by trx400ex
Wow, roosting cows.....if i were you, id find something else to practice your skills on. Oh say jumping cornering....I mean that isnt exactly giving us a good name to non riders if we go around putting clips of atvs throwing rocks and dirt at animals for fun:huh?
I dont know if its just me but who in the he|| would want to download a video clip of that :huh. Just my opinion.....
I would :huh

QuadTrix6
04-12-2003, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Yea its SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!! I roost the poo out of them!!!!!!!!:devil: Im going to get it on video, but Im not smart enough to put it on a video clip thing!:( Thats what those *******s get for poing on my track and smashing my jumps!!!!!:D
God created cows to eat and for peeps to practice there roosting skills!!! I swear I can spell words on them!!!!!:D :D :D

thats funny sh** :devil :devil

Narly R
04-12-2003, 05:54 AM
We would have to ask Ben about it first right? Before we put it on video?If people will get upset cuase of it I wont do it, I dont want to start any trouble!

Hey QuadTrix6 you should try it sometime!!!!!!! Great way to releave stress!!!!!!:devil