View Full Version : April 15

Ryan
04-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Do any of you dummies remember what April 15th is :devil .

http://www.8march2003.com/

Just reminding you people, if you were interested. I'd like to see what this idiot is gonna put on there :p .

04-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Hey its that guy :devil :huh

I think he needs to lay off the pipe :confused2

JUSTINcredible
04-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
Hey its that guy :devil :huh

I think he needs to lay off the pipe :confused2

i second that:huh

Ryan
04-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Are you talking about me :huh .

If so, I agree :devil :macho .

kicken250x
04-11-2003, 03:03 PM
why do i seem to be freakishly lost?:huh

CHAUNCY
04-11-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
why do i seem to be freakishly lost?:huh

If you want to get freakishly found just read the guys website. You are in for a treat:eek2: Mindblowing stuff:eek2:

kicken250x
04-12-2003, 02:20 PM
i read a few of the things but i got confused?

sly400ex
04-12-2003, 06:03 PM
Tax Day?!?!?!?!:confused:

04-12-2003, 07:22 PM
WOW do n e of you smell that? *sniff sniff* WOW that sure does smell alot like BULLSH*T HAHAHAHA u can tell its a lie VERY easily come April 15 it will be provin how he did not have to come to this big of length to tell lies. u can tell hes full og crap by how overly dramatic he was i duno if i was As The World Turns or lookin at a Website this site was hilarious tho

Striker49
04-13-2003, 04:42 AM
www.8march2003.com

Dear reader,

I want to assure you that this site has been posted as a piece of writing with purposeful clues and discrepancies to indicate its fictitious nature leading up to the release of ...

Thank you for your overwhelming positive response. I have posted some of the emails that I've received during the last few months for your viewing.

The purpose behind this site is to create intrigue, fascination and interest leading up to what this publicity event is about.

I trust that (like many others) you will enjoy this journey.

blondie69
04-13-2003, 05:00 AM
That dude REALLY needs to get a life. :rolleyes: Who in their right minds has enough time to photoshop that crap, come up w/ a story how he found it. Come up w/ another story how the goverment is after him or watever and so on....

04-13-2003, 07:21 AM
have n e of you ever saw that movie Signs? u know how that brother of the dad is talking about the nerd and how they are doing all kinds of stuff for attention and they dont ahve girl friends well in thatr movie he was wrong but if he said that about This crack head hed be right on the money.:rolleyes:

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:25 AM
I have the Signs dvd:p

04-13-2003, 07:27 AM
that movie is like the best movie i have:D

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:29 AM
the best dvd i have has to be spiderman.....but then theres 8 mile....but then austin powers 3 goldmemeber...ahhh!!! too many to choose from!!!!:eek2:

04-13-2003, 07:30 AM
8-Mile Was pretty good but Austin Powers Lost it in the third one by then it was played out Part 2 was the best

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:32 AM
I like all the Austin Powers.
8 mile will be better if it comes out with a sequel to tie up some loose strings.....

04-13-2003, 07:39 AM
what loose ends? the movie was about him getting respect at battling from all the ppl there. not about him getting a record deal even tho they do mention it. but thats not what the movie was about it was about him getting respect thats one of the things ppl get confused about in the plot of the movie. besides that not much else is left unended.

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:42 AM
your right your right.

but it was stupid when he caught his chicky poo cheatin w/ his friend or watever. he said nothing to her. just gave her a look like :scary:

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:44 AM
i dunno if u noticed this or not......but we got WAY off topic on the April 15th thingy, lol

04-13-2003, 07:50 AM
yeah that gurl was a b*tch. i felt bad for him but im glad he kicked the sh*t outta that one guy

04-13-2003, 07:52 AM
HAHA yeah we did get off topic haha

blondie69
04-13-2003, 07:54 AM
Eminem's hott.......I would never cheat on a boyfriend that's that hott.....hell....i would never cheat on a boyfriend PERIOD!

sportraxrider10
04-15-2003, 12:37 PM
guys it is a movie, some where right:o

Ryan
04-15-2003, 01:26 PM
April 15 2003

Sitting here alone at an internet cafe, one last time, I'm finding it difficult deciding how I should start. I typed that first line more than an hour ago. What I'm feeling is such a contradiction. It's as if there's a part of me that doesn't want all of this to stop. But today has to be the day I post my last message, because there's no point going on this way. I've got to take my life back, and start over. In a strange way, it makes me feel sad. The fantastic support that you've given me, has been more than I could ever have imagined.

When I first started this crazy adventure, I had no idea it would end up turning my life upside-down. Yet, here I am, finding it difficult to let go… but to let go of what? The fact that some crazy militant faction has been trying to bring me down since this whole thing started? Definitely not. It's more likely to do with the fact that I'll miss… that sense of belonging, of feeling connected to an entire network of people, even though we've never met. It's like you've been… my personal family. But then I've come to the conclusion that it's not so far from the truth. Because, in the bigger scheme of things, we're all connected - all part of the same source.

The camera: where did I find it? It was deep in the Dandenong Ranges, in the state of Victoria, Australia. It has the most spectacular scenery. It's part of a mountain range called "The Great Dividing Range" that stretches nearly the entire length of the East coast, for several thousand miles. I'm not going to give the exact location. Not much point. Bob's told me that in light of what's happened, the Government is planning a press release stating that there's a US-Australia combined military base in the Dandenongs. They're then going to restrict access to the entire area. No doubt you'll hear about it in the newspapers.

Who knows? Maybe their sub in the mountains will be stuck on dry land forever more. Maybe their scientists miscalculated. But then, from what Bob told me, the General who runs the base is planing some kind of cataclysm of his own - a man-made catastrophe. But then, if we don't turn it all around, in how we handle things on this planet, he might not have to instigate it himself.

Then there's the enigma of the British professor's medallion and the mysterious symbols. He believes it holds the knowledge of our ancient past and that it's connected to the time of Atlantis. As he says: could it be that it's been found at this time, to give us some kind of warning about the ending of a cycle that will in some way affect us all. Of course "an ending" doesn't have to be a bad thing. But then, I wonder why one of those symbols has been painted on the nose of that sub. Could it just be a coincidence. I suppose we'll all have to keep checking back to find out his latest discoveries. www.ancientmedallion.com

In closing, I'd like to remind you that we must stay positive - that we must do our best to focus on our highest potential: individually and collectively.

It's been a pleasure to have made your acquaintance.

Farewell.

In Peace

HM

:huh . These people are out of their minds?

Bretmd94
04-15-2003, 01:54 PM
It was all a build up for this guys novel. He made all the websites on there. Thats why the guy is a good writer. Some of the stuff about the 12th planet is creepy though. Its easy to see that those photos are chopped though. The poles for the railway dont go into the trees well at all. I think i could have done a better job chopping that.

blondie69
04-15-2003, 02:05 PM
wheres that gay pride smiley when u need it? lol (for the writer dude)

CHAUNCY
04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
It was all a build up for this guys novel. He made all the websites on there. Thats why the guy is a good writer.

Now it all makes sence to me. I though it would be a build up for this guys movie.

cheetah
04-15-2003, 04:37 PM
A book!!! I ain't reading no book. If he wants my money he'll make it a movie.

trueblue450
04-16-2003, 04:28 AM
What a whack job.

quadman22
04-16-2003, 08:08 AM
alright, i dont believe all of this but if you read his april 12th, posting, it says something about the military can create earthquakes, well i heared while watching the "war in iraq" something about the u.s. actually working on something like this. who knows??:eek2:

300exTJjeeper
04-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Very Nice indeed, caught my eye, browsing through the site. Have to take a more look into it.