PDA

View Full Version : Quick 30day's Huh!!??

"BLAHH"300!!
04-11-2003, 08:50 AM
.....I QUIT...........FSHIML EM'.

i'm not a wimp or anything, i can take he work no prob, but that companies boats are not safe at all.
all of them are sinkin', (more than the norm.) you have to work on everything before you could use it...EVEN THE VCR!!..it was a nightmare man...2 hands and 2 captians....well....other deckhand was green...you'll have to imagine this shade of green man....i don't think this color has ever been seen before....but he failed a wizz-quizz...YAY...he couldn't cook anyway....
then i hear that the big boss doesn't think he needs a replacment right away...
"TRAVIS IS A GOOD HAND...I'VE SEEN HIM WORK..HE CAN DO IT"..were his exact words,...so say's the captian anyway.
...whatever man...
then i was left to do everything by myself..
.not too big of a deal untill that' 18th hour you've worked, and you realize you still have to wash the boat, wash dishes, and clean the engine room.....

...i was nice about it though man.
told em' a day ahead of time, i was leavin', and cleaned the boat real good before i left..even pumped the bilge (s/p) dry..

get this shh...well i won't go there...cap's were doin' some stuff they shouldn't have while driving me down a NON-NAVITAGABLE river..( a ditch) in a tuna can with hole's all in it...

anyone here ride the river's...around mobile by any chance?
im'a go back...just not with them..

i had to rant......oh..i still got my plastic and stuff on the way though.
it's all on back order..blahh....
..but i only made one check while i was gone...put the brakes on the rebuild for a while.

QuadTrix6
04-11-2003, 08:53 AM
:huh :confused: :huh

Doibugu2
04-11-2003, 08:53 AM
All I got to say is :eek2: :huh :rolleyes: :confused2 :ermm: :scary: :tired: :uhoh: :chinese: :eek:

CHAUNCY
04-11-2003, 08:56 AM
I tihnk I missed something. Whats this all about ??? Are you quiting your job ???

04-11-2003, 09:11 AM
Our boy Blahh works on barges and goes out for weeks at a time.. Sounds like the skipper is drunk...gilligan got kicked off and the professor is tucked away with ginger and mary ann..poor blahh is doin all the got dern work and told his boss in a nice way to jam it in his arse...:eek: How could you all not understand that???:confused:

"BLAHH"300!!
04-11-2003, 09:12 AM
"..ING"?..nope...past-tence..

i made a big deal about leaving last week, and here i am back.

remlapr
04-11-2003, 09:58 AM
I used to know a guy that did that on the Ohio, he said it was hell - but the pay was great.

Instinctz
04-11-2003, 10:03 AM
smoke crack and worship satin.

cheetah
04-11-2003, 10:12 AM
Sounds like it sucked. I hope you find a better job soon.

CUZ'n
04-11-2003, 10:17 AM
johny paycheck is my favorit