PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing Ben?

RIDER11X
04-11-2003, 05:55 AM
Ok, what am I missing in my settings or whatever that will not allow me to use the smilies in my posts? Everything else is working fine but this. The STOP button in my toolbar engages when I click on them. What's up with that? Do you know by chance? Thanks!

Ben
04-11-2003, 06:14 AM
When you use a smilie in a post what exactly happens?

Ben

RIDER11X
04-11-2003, 07:10 PM
When I click on a smilie, I hear the click audio, the stop button on my taskbar blinks once and a dotted square appears around the selected smilie. All appears normal ( with the exception of the stop button that i'm not sure if it did that before or not) but the smilie won't appear.
I recently took steps provided by MSN to cit down on pop ups and noticed this problem. So I put EVERYTHING back the way it was and still have no smilies.
I hate to take up your time with this stupid problem, but I was hoping you might know what allows these to open. Are they considered to be SCRIPTS?
Thank you for your time and effort in this. It is VERY much appreciated! ALSO, keep up the great work on the site. You almost gave me heart failure on April 1st with your joke!!! LOL I am an HONDA EX ADDICT, and this site is usually 3hrs of EVERY day. Myself along with many others would feel homeless without this great site, and the efforts that you and your moderators put into this site. Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd post a big grin if I could! LOL

Ben
04-11-2003, 11:38 PM
Hrmmm, that is pretty bizzare. Let me check into this for you and I'll see what I can find out. I'll be at a race all day today but I'll let you know something by tomorrow morning :) Thanks for the kind word - we do work very hard on this site and it is nice to hear the compliments once in awhile! :) :D

Ben