PDA

View Full Version : MSWS XC Race This Weekend in KY

dhines
04-11-2003, 04:40 AM
Who's gonna show? Should be a good race.

Ole Marty and my b!tch Bill will be banging bars for 2nd place overall in Vet class. I'll be bringing up the rear in 4-stroke A as usual. I'm thinking about running the helmet cam again too.

04-11-2003, 06:29 AM
Me, Marty and Rolwrag are headed down sunday mornin.. I don't think Jeff is gonna make it....can you post any of the video on here that you take during a race..that would be pretty sweet..

Bill Fuller
04-11-2003, 07:11 AM
Yes,as usual Little d will be taking it up the rear:rolleyes: :confused2 I mean bringing up the rear...The only thing I'm worried about Marty is that he's got my shock. I'm looking for another win to finish out this season my real battle is with Kevin Smith 1st place vet!Looking forward to seeing everyone at the final race at the Cottonmouth Lodge .Will anyone be taking pictures this weekend?

04-11-2003, 07:20 AM
Is this cottonmouth lodge a retirement home for pot smokers???:confused: LMFAO

Don't know of any picture takers yet..I might see if i can drag someone with me to do it..but don't hold your breath..:ermm:

I guess you guys need to walk over to the quadshop trailer so I can meet ya..:)

dhines
04-11-2003, 07:32 AM
Ignore Bill - he knows who his daddy is :eek:

Yeah - I'm using a digital camcorder so I can put the videos on the PC fairly easily. The problem is of course that the file sizes can get crazy big unless you turn the quality way down. I'm trying to get a buddy of mine to help me burn them to DVD. That way I can give them to a few people who race with us.

Yeah, we'll try to drop by the ole QS trailer on Sunday and say hello.

Bill Fuller
04-12-2003, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]Is this cottonmouth lodge a retirement home for pot smokers???

I have many years left before I retire,but it will be nice to check out what kind of facilities I have to choose from:D

cdalejef
04-13-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
[B]Is this cottonmouth lodge a retirement home for pot smokers???

I have many years left before I retire,but it will be nice to check out what kind of facilities I have to choose from:D ROTFLMAO!!!!! Good luck guys...wish I could be there!

dhines
04-14-2003, 02:31 AM
Well, my poor little Bill broke down, Dad said he'd had enough after racing the GNCC the day before, Rico, Jeff and Rowlrag didn't even show up, and I ended up puking my guts out after the race. Wheeee!

Ole Marty did manage to find his way to a 1st place in vet though - I guess Bill's frog will get desecrated again...
:eek2:

04-14-2003, 02:52 AM
Well I"m on call for work right now and I got a call sunday morning about 6 A.M. and had to come into work..pretty much ruined my day...:( Jeff and Rowlrag were just too tired from the GNCC race I think to make it..

Way to go Marty..

dhines
04-14-2003, 03:11 AM
I didn't know they made dog catchers be on call! Somebody hit a cow? Heheheheheh :D

nutcase
04-14-2003, 03:54 AM
Is Marty the red headed guy w/ the want-to-be blonde mullet?? :D

HA HA Just Kidding

Anyway way to go Marty