View Full Version : Tracks in Wisconsin

mxgirl
04-11-2003, 04:14 AM
Has anybody been to Dyracuse MX Park near Wisconsin Rapids off HWY13? Are quads welcome there?

Are there any other MX tracks in WI that are open to quads?

We travel up to Crandon every Labor Day weekend to watch the CORR Truck races and would like to bring our quads this year and hit a few tracks. We currently race on several of the tracks down here in AZ.

Any track info that can be provided is appreciated. Thanks.

flyin#5
04-11-2003, 04:41 AM
yeah there are some good ones but there up north. most of them are private though.

mxgirl
04-11-2003, 04:46 AM
Thanks. By saying there are private tracks, do you mean personal tracks? As in you have to know someone to ride there? :)

Are they close to Rhinelander?

krazykurtk
04-11-2003, 11:34 AM
Near Rhinelander there is Sugar Camp Track & Trail between Rhinelander and Eagle River. I haven't been there and I can't find any website for good info on this place. I've heard it is a sandy, high speed track.

Info for Dyracuse is at www.rapidangels.com and yes they do allow quads. I haven't been there either.

Gravity Park is near Chilton and is open during the week and on some weekends depending on their race schedule. Supercross style track also has flat track. Info at www.fantasymoto.com Well groomed and organized practice.

Another place is Pine Ridge Raceway in Athelstane, near Crivitz. They are usually open on the weekends, I don't think they are open the weekend before a race though. It is a cool track, somewhat technical. Info can be found at www.pineridgeraceway.com

Embarrass River ATV park is near Tigerton. They have trails to ride there as well. Info found at http://www.tigertonwis.com/atv.html
Make sure to check the WI Quad Race Series for race days there (see below link).

www.motocrosstracks.com is also a start for information. Also look at www.motobill.com, click on the motobill page, click on race day information, then click map page. I'm not sure that the 4 that are listed around Wausau still actually exist, but this site does give maps to some of the other ones I listed above. Also from the main motobill hub check out WI Quad Race Championship Series.

There are thousands of miles of trails in northern WI also. Best source of info for that is www.watva.com or http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/cs/Registrations/ATV.htm then click trails. I have been to several places to trail ride as well. Just north of Antigo is Parish Highlands Trails in Langlade County, good riding there, usually muddy if it has rained lately though.

Fell free to ask any other questions.

mxgirl
04-11-2003, 11:49 AM
Thanks for all the info and links, we're going to check them out. We'll let you know if we have any questions, thanks again. :)

spliffy
04-12-2003, 03:36 AM
www.arkansawmx.com

TheX1992
04-12-2003, 10:29 AM
arkansaw, arcadia, wheeler, a lot of private tracks around here, a few others proably too

mxgirl
04-13-2003, 05:15 AM
Thanks for all the info, we'll have to check some of them out this summer.