PDA

View Full Version : SANDTOYZ Brake lines arrived

dingo
04-10-2003, 07:04 PM
My brake lines finally arrived Monday since ordering them in Decemember 2002 and calling them 12-14 times long distance,hung up on, and getting the run around. Yes, they finally arrived but I think they forgot washers. If so can I re-use the stock washers currently on the bike?

Oh, SANDTOYZ, hey your brake lines are cheap and seem well made but you customer service and delivery of goods is very p@#& poor. As many times I have gotten the run-around, the long distance charges to continue to remind you that you need to send the brake line, I had ordered brakelines from back east and arrived 3 days after ordering and in good quality. I shall not order from you again and learn again that cheaper isn't always better. I will make sure others know not to order from you and why.

Hoodeye3
04-10-2003, 07:37 PM
AMEN BROTHER!
I wont bore you with my story of the dealings Ive had with these CLOWNS! And I second Dingos attitude and would like all to know out there that they should steer clear of this company.

OutlawEX
04-11-2003, 09:19 AM
Ill watch where i buy mine now

Merriman
04-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Yup happened to my friend....ordered them Sep 02, arrived Jan 03'

JHF219
04-11-2003, 10:59 AM
I got mine in 10 days and im happy with them !! Dingo im glad you finally got yours !! but it sucks you had to wait so long !!

Str8Wicked
04-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Got mine within a week and they didn't come with washers that I remember... I bought lines thou.... i don't think any of the lines come with washers... Which washer are you referring to. The quality is great, I barely grab the brakes and they'll lock up now compared to stock... Great brake lines and good service that I got... I will be ordering my rears from them once again when I decide to buy a extended swing arm...

Glamis400ex
04-11-2003, 01:00 PM
just buy some new crush washers....you can find them lots of places.

Glamis

dingo
04-11-2003, 07:02 PM
I wasn't sure if they were special washers or not. In that case I'll just go get some crush washers.

Hoodeye3
04-12-2003, 01:20 PM
I to initialy received mine within a week of ordering them and yes they are great quality ( they are made by Goodridge) but unfortunatley the rear line was made to short and I had to send them back and now Ive been forced to play the waiting game along with many others! apparently if you were lucky enough to be one of the first ones to jump on this deal they moved quickly this was my case, but like I said I had to ship them back and now the calls and waiting are becoming extremely annoying!

CHAUNCY
06-24-2003, 05:50 PM
I got mine within about 3 months the first time and the next 2 orders I got within a week but I am about 1 hour away from them. I guess I was pretty lucky though, atleast it seems this way to me:ermm:

JD400exrider
06-24-2003, 08:20 PM
Six weeks for me to get them. Now i am hoping the lines fit with the +1 a arms. If they don't they will be sending me some new ones. (I hope) Stock lines will fit with the +1 Theirs seem a little short.

Dingo, Check that rear line. Mine was 2" shorter than stock line. Would not fit down into the clamps on the swing arm. They had to send me out another.

Good quality good price though

AFTERMARKET
06-24-2003, 09:31 PM
Have you guys tryed PEP Brake lines? No problems with them to this day for me!

lil400exman
06-25-2003, 02:17 AM
i love my galfers i got a broque ward racing;) :D i payed 90 a set for me and the quality of galfer is great:devil: