PDA

View Full Version : Where would everyone like to see quad's and racing at in 5 years ????

Glow Plug
04-10-2003, 01:53 PM
well yeah i guess the title explanies it's self :)

sweet300ex
04-10-2003, 01:54 PM
i would like to see more race ready stock machines, and racing be a national sport like baseball or something like that and always be broadcasted on T.V.

toby400ex
04-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I would like to see every gncc and gnc on tv, like a normal channel. I would like too see more very skilled hard working racers be able to make a good living from their skills. I think it will all come around when the factories get off there lazy azzes and back some factory riders.:p

MojaveKing
04-10-2003, 02:00 PM
well...in 5 years.....i will be in college.....and ya...i will ONW A QUAD for sure!!!!! prolly not the Mojave tho...:( .....:D hopefullly in 5 years.....CRF!!:D
ya I would like to see GNCC & GNC races on TV....more TV programs to deal wit quads would be nice.......few morre magazines....just show Race Quads....reports...Hop ups.....ect.
hopefully FMX quad will be KILler

Narly R
04-10-2003, 02:12 PM
yea it needs to be on tv!!!!!!! But over here on the west coast theres nothing "quad related"!!!! They should have a national over here!!!! Or sumthin!!! Theres a lot of racers over here!!!! come on guys................:rolleyes: I dont want the sport to become too popular!Some people will get to...... well theyll act all big and bad just cause they ride! I hate that!!!!!!!!!:grr And I can already see it therse going to be "gangsters" walin around talkin bout there "ride"

........ " so bro ya gots that 400r lowrd yet???"

........."ahh nops Iv ben 2 busy wif da girfriend but ya knows Iv ben thinkin bout putin some 22's on that motha!!!!!"

I think the places like Nacs K&K Atv and such, should be over here on the west coast too!!!!! We need races and divisions and things!!!!

04-10-2003, 02:21 PM
i hope everyone involved in fmx is gettin the big bucks and goin the same as the fmx bike guys , racing i could care less the racers give everyone else a bad image cept creech

Brad
04-10-2003, 02:26 PM
i saw a gncc on once on espn 2 it kicked arse

then after it it was freestyle quads at some dunes i think it was glamis

but they both rocked

in 5 years i hope to have a 400EX thats what id like to have in 5 years( or less if possible)

bansheerider_13
04-10-2003, 02:35 PM
in 5 years for myself i would like 2 have won the open c title at leased once and be riding in the a or pro am class

i would like 2 see more race ready quads factory backed teams be more like dirtbikes where almost all rider have a full ride or close to it and being able to make a very comfitable living at racing ihave a TRUE national serise and bring the tt and mx back together ahave nats all over the country and in canada plus have qulifers to race nats like the bikes do but i think we are already close to this get the sport on tv have outside sponsers like ford chevy dodge and ppl like that and have a full indoor serise nat system setup

this is what i hope will happen but that is mor elike a 15 year plan then a 5 year plan but at the speed are sport is growing u never know

04-10-2003, 02:51 PM
long distance xc racing like baja

Nausty
04-10-2003, 02:53 PM
I'd like to see freestyle progress farther and see the quads step it up some more in some way to compete with bikes and sleds. I don't wanna see it big and commercialized though. Probably just a little bigger than what it is now and cheaper.

04-10-2003, 02:55 PM
why do u guys care if its big or commercialized it just makes it better for the guys who do it for a living if u like something why do u care if other people do too

bandit390
Just like it is now... I hope.

Being popular is over rated.

Originally posted by Narly R
yea it needs to be on tv!!!!!!! But over here on the west coast theres nothing "quad related"!!!! They should have a national over here!!!! Or sumthin!!! Theres a lot of racers over here!!!! come on guys................:rolleyes: I dont want the sport to become too popular!Some people will get to...... well theyll act all big and bad just cause they ride! I hate that!!!!!!!!!:grr And I can already see it therse going to be "gangsters" walin around talkin bout there "ride"

........ " so bro ya gots that 400r lowrd yet???"

........."ahh nops Iv ben 2 busy wif da girfriend but ya knows Iv ben thinkin bout putin some 22's on that motha!!!!!"

I think the places like Nacs K&K Atv and such, should be over here on the west coast too!!!!! We need races and divisions and things!!!!

SHUT UP!!! PLZ!!! wow your close minded to look at that queer rapper nelly he already did that and hes from St.louis sorry but its to late ppl like that are already riding quads down here near the southwest. we're not some old farts complaning about stuff we wont ever do n e thing about. modern days take over everything eventually. and think before u say stuff like that cuz that was ridiculois if u ever lived in south central or downtown PHX near those types of u would know what its like and why we are like we are. u dont see me tryin to talk all gansta on the computer cuz pretty much even i think its ridiculois to talk like that on a computer but i dont talk the same as i do on the computer as i do face to face. so know what ur talkin about before trying to talk about it. or if u got a serios problem with it why dont u walk on down to them and see if u can have a friendly discussion with them right before you meet harsh reality and learn the hard way about how diffrent ppl are brought up in diffren't enviorments

Narly R
04-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Surjical
SHUT UP!!! PLZ!!! wow your close minded to look at that queer rapper nelly he already did that and hes from St.louis sorry but its to late ppl like that are already riding quads down here near the southwest. we're not some old farts complaning about stuff we wont ever do n e thing about. modern days take over everything eventually. and think before u say stuff like that cuz that was ridiculois if u ever lived in south central or downtown PHX near those types of u would know what its like and why we are like we are. u dont see me tryin to talk all gansta on the computer cuz pretty much even i think its ridiculois to talk like that on a computer but i dont talk the same as i do on the computer as i do face to face. so know what ur talkin about before trying to talk about it. or if u got a serios problem with it why dont u walk on down to them and see if u can have a friendly discussion with them right before you meet harsh reality and learn the hard way about how diffrent ppl are brought up in diffren't enviorments

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I dont want anyone on here to think Im a @ss!!!!!!!!
Its not like that here, so I was just seeing in my point of view. I just dont want the sport to go overbored!!!! But if thats already happened theres nothing I can do about it!

I know I dont talk the same on here as I would face to face, I say things I normally wouldnt, but I fell that I can explain things better on here. Im seriously sorry about that I shouldnt ahve said that when I dont even KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man!

Narly R
04-10-2003, 03:14 PM
u dont see me tryin to talk all gansta on the computer cuz pretty much even i think its ridiculois to talk like that on a computer but i dont talk the same as i do on the computer as i do face to face.

I hate when people talk like that too!!! I never do!!!! I was just showing a example of it!!! People talk like that cause there too lazy to say acual words! Or they thing its cool!:confused: Who knows!?

Hey Im sorry;)

Ryan
04-10-2003, 03:15 PM

:huh

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

You really like to piss people off don't you? Maybe you should think before you post.

NarlyR, I personally don't see whats wrong with your post. You don't have to be sorry about anything.;)

04-10-2003, 03:18 PM
hey ryan you just contradicted your own statement

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

then u say

You really like to piss people off don't you? Maybe you should think before you post.

Narly R
04-10-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey now I dont want to start anythin!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: How bout we all just roost and be friends!!!

Im sorry for makin anyone mad, but i didnt mean to!!

04-10-2003, 03:45 PM
if u care about people getting mad think of who you might upset when u say something if u worried about some people thinkin ur a asss dont say nothing if u dont give a $hlt then dont whine when there mad at u

Narly R
04-10-2003, 03:55 PM
ok, i just wont say anything anymore

04-10-2003, 03:57 PM
i hate cows too, im not pickin on u just most of the people who whine and complain

Narly R
04-10-2003, 04:03 PM
Ok sorry! I juess I shouldnt have said that! Im not mad at anyone!!! I just thought Id stop before I got outa control!! And if I got banned I would CRY!!!:D j/k man its all good!!!!;)