PDA

View Full Version : Your video file wanted

XANDADA
04-10-2003, 04:44 AM
I want to try out a few new ideas for work I have and I thought why not get some video of EXriders doing their thing and try it out. If you have a high quality video file of quad riding at its best, or worst:devil I would like to get a copy of it. I can accept the following digital file formats: AVI, MOV, QT & MPG. The higher the quality the better. The max file size I can accept is 6meg via email or if you can burn me a cdrom and mail it that would help out a lot. Depending on the response there are other ways and file types I can receive but for now please keep it to the formats listed above. I'm only looking for the main action clip - roosting, wheelying, jumping, crashing, anything funny, etc. Please crop it so that you delete the unnecessary stuff - I don't want the things immediately before or after the main action item. Average clips should be about 3-5 seconds in length. NO,,,, riding around your back yard or street won't cut it. This is your chance to be a star! LOL, Hopefully I'll get some good response and my ideas will work the way I want. I will make this video available to EXrider's website should the boss man choose to use it. Please PM me if you have a good file to submit and I will let you know where to send it. By submitting this video to me you agree to let me use it however, whenever, whatever I want. Also, please do not send any copyrighted stuff. Thanks for your assistance and look forward to getting those vids!

Oh ya please keep it clean, if you send R - X rated stuff it won't make the cut. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch it and it may end up somewheres on the web, but not in this particular video.:blah

Striker49
04-10-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
I want to try out a few new ideas for work I have and I thought why not get some video of EXriders doing their thing and try it out. If you have a high quality video file of quad riding at its best, or worst:devil I would like to get a copy of it. I can accept the following digital file formats: AVI, MOV, QT & MPG. The higher the quality the better. The max file size I can accept is 6meg via email or if you can burn me a cdrom and mail it that would help out a lot. Depending on the response there are other ways and file types I can receive but for now please keep it to the formats listed above. I'm only looking for the main action clip - roosting, wheelying, jumping, crashing, anything funny, etc. Please crop it so that you delete the unnecessary stuff - I don't want the things immediately before or after the main action item. Average clips should be about 3-5 seconds in length. NO,,,, riding around your back yard or street won't cut it. This is your chance to be a star! LOL, Hopefully I'll get some good response and my ideas will work the way I want. I will make this video available to EXrider's website should the boss man choose to use it. Please PM me if you have a good file to submit and I will let you know where to send it. By submitting this video to me you agree to let me use it however, whenever, whatever I want. Also, please do not send any copyrighted stuff. Thanks for your assistance and look forward to getting those vids!

Oh ya please keep it clean, if you send R - X rated stuff it won't make the cut. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch it and it may end up somewheres on the web, but not in this particular video.:blah

Looks like some professional competition. :macho

Hahaha, can't wait to see it dude, it'll show mine up badly Im sure.

I was about to inform Kenny about this, but you said no X rated stuff so it excludes him. He keeps telling me he is gonna send in a high quality vid of him ridin round nude. :huh

JLanphear
04-10-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
NO,,,, riding around your back yard or street won't cut it

I don't know, from what I have seen, some of the peeps on here have some nice setups in their backyards.

-Josh

300exazzkikr
04-10-2003, 06:18 AM
I have a 1min. edited (background music), pretty high quality, clip of me and my bro racing and what not on my 300ex and 250x, Only problem is that it's a 170mg file. Let me know if you want it or what i should do with it.

XANDADA
04-10-2003, 06:26 AM
Striker - your stuff is great, I only hope to do as well! If you have any good files please send them. I mostly do corporate training videos and product demo/testing videos. Not much creativity involved in that unfortunately. That's why I want to do this & to try some new software I got plus it would be fun.

If anyone has something send it in! If it's a larger file and you have an FTP site I can use that's even better. Otherwise a cdrom sent to me would work too. Thanks.

monkeyboy
04-10-2003, 06:29 AM
momma has vidoes an book dat only sshe can wacth cuz sshe sad it got nakid peeple on itt. slappnut sneeks her book n tha bafrumm sumtimzz....:confused2