PDA

View Full Version : Alittle help with student council election speech..

mrusk
04-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Hey guys i am running for school president and i think i got a pretty good speech. Here it is. Tell me what you think about it and if you have any ideas at all post em. And by the way, i am not going for a serious speech.

They say sometimes, it is not always about winning. Well this is not one of those times. This is a time were winning is everything. There are no second chances Almost does not count, this is not horseshoes, this in an election. The only way I can win this election is if you guys vote for me. So sit back and listen to my speech, it may actually make you vote for me.

I am Matt Ruszkiewicz. Many may know me, if you don’t some may call you fortunate. Man there are a lot of you guys out there, its making me sweat like R Kelly at a Girl Scout meeting. My mom told me if I got nervous to just picture all of you in your underwear, so I am. That girl ain’t wearing any, and it looks like that kid works out.

Last night I had a dream. It was not a dream about this election, or that girl not wearing underwear, but a dream about Salisbury steak. If I were to become President, I would have Salisbury steak on the lunch menu at least once a month, maybe even two times. I was talking to caferteria lady and she said Salisbury steak could definitely be done. It ain’t that hard to cook. My mom can even make it, and she cannot make anything.

Some may wonder if I have any qualifications for this job. I will be honest with you guys, no, not really. I’ve never been involved in student council before. I got zero, none zip student council experiences. But don’t keep that from letting you vote for me. I just have one of those feelings that makes me know that I am just as capable as the other guys for the job. Since student council is made up of students and I have been a student for 12 years now, 13 if you count pre school, I feel I can handle the job. I feel I know exactly what the school wants. I know for a fact you guys do not want to hear another lame *** speech, that is why my speech is not filled with false promises such as alcohol in the school store or a winning season for the football team. We all know both can’t happen. I am giving you guys a speech that you will actually listen to and remember.

I am also a believer in one of the strongest blackmen in this Universe…The Great DMX.
As he once said “What! It is not a game” I know that student council is not a game, and I plan to take it very serious, because as you can tell, I am naturally a serious person. That is one big reason why you just vote for me, because I am just like DMX.

I have great leadership skills that I picked up in ‘Nam. Yea I was in Vietnam. 2 tours. I was in that elephant grass that went over my head, and I was able to lead my men against the viet cong and bring them back home. I plan on bring the skills I picked up in ‘nam to the student council. Well actually, it may come as a shock to you, but I was not really in Vietnam. However I do have Forest Gump on DVD. I always cry when Bubba dies. I wish I could be just like Tom Hanks, except for the whole handicapped part.

They says high school is the best 4 years of your life, and I say why stop there. I do not know about you, but I am having so much fun I think I’ll stay the 5th year. The law says you can only stay hear until your 21, its proably just to keep alcoholics out of high school, but why not stay that long. They say ‘Be cool, stay in school’, so stay as long as you like. If I am elected, the 5th , 6th or 7th year student will not be looked down upon.

I really think I would be the prefect president for this school and I hope you guys feel the same way, well at least half of you. I care about this school; infact I love it like a fat kid loves cake.

Guys its time for me to get serious and tell you why I am really running. Two weeks ago someone told Matt Ruszkiewicz he couldn’t win this election if he was the only one running. Well I as not only here to prove that person wrong, but I am here for you guys. It is your school and I’d love to try to make it a better place. The people that know me consider me to be a great person who is always willing to help another out. Some may call me a hero, while most call Matt Ruszkiewicz a god. It will be a big challenge for me to win this election. However, Matt Ruszkiewicz is not afraid of challenges and does not back down from them. If you never take a chance, you will never know what you can accomplish. All I need is the chance, and I will show you guys what I am capable of.

It seems that of my opponents, may be wearing a skirt to help persuade all the guys to vote for her (Shes a chick). I believe that may work. Well two can play that game.(Rip shirt off and flex)
‘What now! What now!

Hey if I win, victory party my house, 5 oclock.

Guy400
04-09-2003, 03:01 PM
I say you better start typing up a concession speech:D

You know, something that starts like, "Even though I lost I ran a good race..."

trx400ex
04-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Wow you need to take out the vietnam stuff and there gonna let you strip and say ***? lmao

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Overall pretty good. I got some laughs out of it. I would probably vote for you. I dont know if it would be a good or bad thing though...J/K

derekhonda
04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
man, thats some funny stuff there, normally i would say that you dont stand a chance, but with the stance your taking i think most people will vote for you because you made them laugh and smile, id vote for you but i probably would take that vietnam stuff out