PDA

View Full Version : watch your step

boonovies
04-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Three guys die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: Don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first guy accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman he has ever seen. St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to the ugly woman!"

The next day, the second guy steps accidentally on a duck, and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly woman. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first guy.

The third guy has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly woman, is very, VERY careful where he steps. He manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to him with the most gorgeous woman he has ever laid eyes on: a very tall, tan, gorgeous blonde. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The guy remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

She says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

04-09-2003, 11:16 AM
lmfao:D :D i have heard it before like a long time ago:D

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 11:17 AM
LMAO:p

MILF_HUNTER
04-09-2003, 11:22 AM
a penguin is driving along in his car when he has some engine troubles so he pulls over and calls a tow truck. the tow truck comes and his car is taken to a garage. the mechanic tells the penguin that its gonna be a couple hours to find out what happened, so the pengquin goes and decides to explore the quaint little town he is in. he finds it a little warm so he goes to an ice cream parlor and gets his favorite. A double scoop of vanilla. he is enjoying is ice cream so much that he gets it all over his face. the penguin looks at his watch and see's that a couple hours have passed and with out even taking the time to go wash his face he waddles to the garage were the mechanic is waiting with his car. the penquin approaches the mechanic and the mechanic sais " we got her fixed, looks like you blew a seel." astonished and ashamed the penquin says "NO NO NO! its only ice cream i swear!!"

Striker49
04-09-2003, 11:23 AM
I heard that one a long time ago...still good though. :p

Glow Plug
04-09-2003, 11:26 AM
lmao pretty good jokes :D

AtvMxRider
04-09-2003, 11:28 AM
LMGDFAO!!!!!!

Rip_Tear
04-09-2003, 11:32 AM
Lol, those are halarious!
Here a naughty one...

Okay, 90% of guys masturbate in the shower
10% Sing. Do you know what the other 10% sing

I didn't think so :blah

sportraxrider10
04-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Lol, those are halarious!
Here a naughty one...

Okay, 90% of guys masturbate in the shower
10% Sing. Do you know what the other 10% sing

I didn't think so :blah

i don't get it:confused:

swap
04-09-2003, 02:32 PM
you are ridding in a bus. it stops a a whole group of gay guys get on. do you stay on or do you get off?

Striker49
04-09-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by swap
you are ridding in a bus. it stops a a whole group of gay guys get on. do you stay on or do you get off?

I gotcha on that one...

I jump out the back bus door, take a match and throw it in the gas tank as it drives off to rid our world of evil. :D

Bean
04-09-2003, 02:42 PM
why where you on the bus in the first place Striker?

Striker49
04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Bean
why where you on the bus in the first place Striker?

Hey, he never said there was anyone else on the bus b4 the queers got on now did he? lmao

I drive anyways...why the hell would I be on a bus...duh. hahah :p

swap
04-09-2003, 03:21 PM
have you ever been caught masterbating in a closet?

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
a penguin is driving along in his car when he has some engine troubles so he pulls over and calls a tow truck. the tow truck comes and his car is taken to a garage. the mechanic tells the penguin that its gonna be a couple hours to find out what happened, so the pengquin goes and decides to explore the quaint little town he is in. he finds it a little warm so he goes to an ice cream parlor and gets his favorite. A double scoop of vanilla. he is enjoying is ice cream so much that he gets it all over his face. the penguin looks at his watch and see's that a couple hours have passed and with out even taking the time to go wash his face he waddles to the garage were the mechanic is waiting with his car. the penquin approaches the mechanic and the mechanic sais " we got her fixed, looks like you blew a seel." astonished and ashamed the penquin says "NO NO NO! its only ice cream i swear!!"

LOL

Woodsrider
04-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by swap
have you ever been caught masterbating in a closet?

So thats where you hide!:D

phatswinn
04-09-2003, 04:01 PM
no thats just where he keeps the anal mags:eek:

j/k!

swap
04-09-2003, 04:05 PM
need to find a better spot:devil