PDA

View Full Version : I feel Left out...

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 11:04 AM
I havent got a PM for slapnutz or monkeyboy or cuzz yet. i feel left out. Maybe thats a good thing :huh :D

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX
I havent got a PM for slapnutz or monkeyboy or cuzz yet. i feel left out. Maybe thats a good thing :huh :D

It might be a good thing j/k:p

One of them will probably PM you sooner or later

MILF_HUNTER
04-09-2003, 11:11 AM
dont worry nether have i. im not even sure what kinda question they would ask me. lol:confused: :huh

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
dont worry nether have i. im not even sure what kinda question they would ask me. lol:confused: :huh
same here. i dont even what do think about it :eek2: :huh

sportraxrider10
04-09-2003, 11:12 AM
i haven't got one either:( :blah

mysticfalcon
04-09-2003, 11:14 AM
why are you all trying so hard to get one? well i have umm yeah I have :macho

Now they wont send me one

04-09-2003, 11:14 AM
i havnt got one yet neither.;) :D

Striker49
04-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Has anyone seen cuzz on the board yet? I saw him earlier once but he hasnt posted anything. Does Ben have to approve the new members or something before they can post? :confused:

O yeah, I havent got one either so dont feel bad. :p

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Has anyone seen cuzz on the board yet? I saw him earlier once but he hasnt posted anything. Does Ben have to approve the new members or something before they can post? :confused:

O yeah, I havent got one either so dont feel bad. :p

I ahvent seen hime yet but I checked the member list and he wasnt their earlier. He might be there now though.

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I ahvent seen hime yet but I checked the member list and he wasnt their earlier. He might be there now though.
I checked an dit says he has 3 posts. i did a search and found out all 3 were on 3-26 i wonder if ben didnt approve :ermm: :confused2

Glow Plug
04-09-2003, 11:33 AM
what's the deal with the pm's from then ew guys :huh

anyway i haven got one so

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Its a honor to get a Pm from them :huh

Striker49
04-09-2003, 11:39 AM
I checked an dit says he has 3 posts. i did a search and found out all 3 were on 3-26 i wonder if ben didnt approve :ermm: :confused2

Hmmm...you're right. I just searched and "cuz" is located in there but not Cuzz. Maybe he is back? :confused:

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Hmmm...you're right. I just searched and "cuz" is located in there but not Cuzz. Maybe he is back? :confused:
My guess would be that ben didnt approve since under his name says unregistered :confused:

04-09-2003, 12:45 PM
Its a honor to get a Pm from them :huh

ROFLMFAO.....:p

I've gotten one and I had to send it to the pentagon and have some super high tech decoders break it down so I could understand it and all slapmychops wanted was a pic of my ole lady...:huh

I know my buddy rowlrag told me on the way to a race or too that monkeyboy has sent him several PM's and he ain't got a clue what little buddy is askin him but he always responds with....hell yeah dude...:eek2:

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I've gotten one and I had to send it to the pentagon and have some super high tech decoders break it down so I could understand it and all slapmychops wanted was a pic of my ole lady...:huh

I know my buddy rowlrag told me on the way to a race or too that monkeyboy has sent him several PM's and he ain't got a clue what little buddy is askin him but he always responds with....hell yeah dude...:eek2:

LMFAO:p

TheRedRebel17
04-09-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Rico

:eek2: :eek:
wanted a pick of your ole lady.. i wouldnt mind that...:eek2:

I hope one time slapntuz doesnt ask him if hes gay :eek2:

blondie69
04-09-2003, 12:53 PM
I've gotten 2 from slapnutz i feel special:D
*whispers*I think he likes me:eek: ........JK! lol