PDA

View Full Version : I'm MOVING TO VIRGINA!!!!!!!!!!

300exTJjeeper
04-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey what;s up riders,
Just wanna get in contact with some riderd over there. I will be moving to Fredrickberg, Virginia sometime in the middle of July this year.
I would that I can come in contact with some riders out there. I love to go Off Roading in my 98 TJ rock crawl more like it. and love to ride quads. Comming from SO CAL. it's going to be a bit less of riding. I mean here we got Glamis, Big Bear, Pismo. I mean this the best places to go riding.
I don't know about VIrgina though I do hope I can find some dunes plus woods trails, but i don't the woods trails will be a problem.

I hope to get some replies from some riders over there to hook up with, since this will be a permeant move over there.

Let's hear about it
WooooooooHOooooooo

300exTJjeeper
04-09-2003, 10:16 AM
geez no one is from Virgina at least 1 has got to be

4punksdad
04-09-2003, 10:18 AM
i am about 1hr from from fredericksburg,

look me up when you get moved in

Striker49
04-09-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
i am about 1hr from from fredericksburg,

look me up when you get moved in

Dang, how much land do you have to ride on over there? Every time I see a pic of you all ridin its somewhere different, aside from the nice track in your back yard. :D

250rfreak
04-09-2003, 12:04 PM
i live in fox point in fredericksburg, pm me if you wanna go ride...
or catch me on aim at hondaracer12408

cheetah
04-09-2003, 02:38 PM
4punks will you be my friend?:D

anywhereEx
04-09-2003, 02:45 PM
My family lives in Fredericksburg and I ride there all the time. Hit me up when you get there and we will see what happens

Stevie-D
04-09-2003, 03:04 PM
virGINA huh? hmm. that sounds mighty familiar..? or do you mean that your moving to virginia?

zzbudzz
04-09-2003, 03:50 PM
aaah moving here to virginia . welcome to the land that the weather changes about every 15 minutes! moving from cal. huh? well there are NO dune riding here that i know of... beware! it is a communist state ! oh....i mean commonwealth state. i've lived here all my life so its all i know... i hope you enjoy our state! you should have no problem finding trails in the woods . we got a few tracks south of Fredericksburg about 2 hours i think ....sussex county and virginia motorsports park. again welcome! if this message doesn't sound right it;'s becuase i'm drunk....:tired:

Woodsrider
04-09-2003, 04:01 PM
Virgina is nice:D
Warm, moist and cozey.:devil

Virginia is okay too... but not as nice as virgina:eek:

04-09-2003, 04:23 PM
lol

ridesa02400EX
04-09-2003, 05:35 PM
moving to virginia from so cal. that sucks the only place i would move to from nor cal ( i live in nor cal) would be oregon

300exTJjeeper
04-09-2003, 07:22 PM
haha nice and warm over there,

I was there for Christmas last year stayed about 4 weeks. Loved it. I konw what's up with the wheater over ther, but it ain't no big deal to me, if will be a different lifestyle though.
Umm I never riden on a track before and the closest one around here is like half days drive.
Well when I was over there the people are alot nicer than over here. You got to worry about shootings were ever you go. Way to crowded, too.

Well I am writing down all your names so when I get there I'll hit you guys up.
Just a though any of you guys go to ITT over there, because I'll be transferring schools too that really sucks because I'll be losing a really great fellow rider over here. But that is life, but you guys are great can't wait to get in touch and start riding every weekeneds.

Anybody got any trucks too Over here I like rock crawling but over there ain't too many rocks but alot of mud and wooded trails. I was thinking of doing a engine swap when I get there to help me out with the trails too, but that will come later and so will Virgina

Thanks for the replies and the warm post welcome
William

Davids440ex
04-09-2003, 07:33 PM
the only reason i would move out of central cal. is for the nationals

batgeek
04-09-2003, 11:26 PM
i moved from San Diego to Virginia in 95. this place has some pluses, not many, but some. only reason i stay is because i have a great job here. cost of living is sooooo much better here.

i do 90% of my riding in NC which is a VERY ORV friendly state. not much close to me to ride :(
i'll be going up to WV as much as NC hopefully.

Motocox
04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
I live in Manassas, but work in Fredericksburg. There is alot to do in Fred. It has a decent old town part with some bars and night spots. What are you going to be doing when you get here??? If 4punks (Joe) invites you to his place, take him up on it. He's a nice guy who has some great trails. I don't know of any good rock crawling places in VA, but I know there are some in PA. I think Rausch Creek has some jeep trails. Anyway, let us know when you get here and we will show you around.

4punksdad
04-10-2003, 02:58 AM
hey eben,
you want to go to Quads on the Rocks this saturday at the cove? Its near winchester. 20.00 fee to ride all day. should be several hundred quads there.

Motocox
04-10-2003, 04:25 AM
That sounds like fun. I may be up for that. But it's just a ride? It's not like the bike match race on Sunday, right? For those who don't know check our www.nvtr.org for more info. I've got your number, I'll give you a call tomorrow and let you know.

300exTJjeeper
04-10-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Motocox
I live in Manassas, but work in Fredericksburg. There is alot to do in Fred. It has a decent old town part with some bars and night spots. What are you going to be doing when you get here??? If 4punks (Joe) invites you to his place, take him up on it. He's a nice guy who has some great trails. I don't know of any good rock crawling places in VA, but I know there are some in PA. I think Rausch Creek has some jeep trails. Anyway, let us know when you get here and we will show you around.

To make a long story short, I was vistied my sister over there and she asked me to move in to baby sit there new kid when it comes out in July. And she does not want the kid to go to daycare. SInce my brother in law is the Marines and she works.
ANd with me being self-employed and earning a living while going to school at night, it all works out for both of us. I baby sit the kid during the day and go to school at night.

That is why I'll be tranferrring to ITT over there also, and how knows If I land a job over there when I'm done with school then it's even better. Got a little over a year left for my AA then taking a extra year for my BA. SO well see.

Added soem more names to my list when the move is complete+

3x440ex
11-24-2003, 05:45 AM
i live in Fredericksburg,VA......i know of a few places to ride but not too many. last weekend we went to the cove and i was'nt too impressed, the trails are nice but just too many rocks for me.