PDA

View Full Version : new memeber cuzz??

MILF_HUNTER
04-09-2003, 09:08 AM
could it be. has slapnutz and monkeyboys infamous cuzz joined the boared.:confused :eek2: :p

Mx300exRyder
04-09-2003, 09:18 AM
I saw it to, I don't know if it is or not. I guess we will find out soon enough.

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:26 AM
LOL
We will find out soon enough if it is the infamous cuzz.:p

Striker49
04-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Heck, were gonna have the whole family on here before long. :eek2:

sportraxrider10
04-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Striker49

oooohhhhhhhhhh nnoooooooooooooo, ben shut down the register now, dont' let anymore in:devil soon we will have the whole family here:eek2: :eek:

blondie69
04-09-2003, 09:33 AM
whoa.....cuzz.....another guy from their Z family:rolleyes: Well....their really makin a name for themselves so far:p

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Striker49

Maybe someone will get invited to one of their family reuniuns and find out who they really are:eek2:

Mx300exRyder
04-09-2003, 09:35 AM
That may be a little scary. I dont know if I would want to be there.:D

04-09-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Maybe someone will get invited to one of their family reuniuns and find out who they really are:eek2:

would you really go if ya was invited????:ermm:

I can see drinks in a mason jar,, layed out on a old crusy rusty arse metal picknic table that washed up in there back yard from the creek behind it. I"m kinda skeert ta think what kinda food would get servered.... look in the favorite meals thread to see monkeyboys and slappy's favorite foods.. and i'm almost postive the dishes are not up to regulation cleaning standards.. There probably ain't 30 teeth total in the whole family,,including the 9 dogs that lay under the porch... Well if cuzz is on he's probably smarter than them i'm sure...

Striker49
04-09-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Rico
would you really go if ya was invited????:ermm:

I can see drinks in a mason jar,, layed out on a old crusy rusty arse metal picknic table that washed up in there back yard from the creek behind it. I"m kinda skeert ta think what kinda food would get servered.... look in the favorite meals thread to see monkeyboys and slappy's favorite foods.. and i'm almost postive the dishes are not up to regulation cleaning standards.. There probably ain't 30 teeth total in the whole family,,including the 9 dogs that lay under the porch... Well if cuzz is on he's probably smarter than them i'm sure...

Hatfield/McCoy right? :D

SlapNutz
04-09-2003, 09:42 AM
itis cuz, cuz??????:scary: