PDA

View Full Version : What happened to CBW mod?

TheChknhwk
04-09-2003, 08:00 AM
Alright what's the story, I'm a little slow, but what happened to CBW moderating. There was a big thread welcoming him, SGA stepping down, now he's back under his old screen name Razorback. What's the scoop? You guys fightin' like ninnies behind the scenes or somethin?:devil :blah :D

CBW
04-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
Alright what's the story, I'm a little slow, but what happened to CBW moderating. There was a big thread welcoming him, SGA stepping down, now he's back under his old screen name Razorback. What's the scoop? You guys fightin' like ninnies behind the scenes or somethin?:devil :blah :D

:confused2 ,,,,,well not quite sure what you want me to do.......but i do have this and used it just last night:D

DEAL
04-09-2003, 12:59 PM
You should powdercoat the outer casing of the button , I think it would look great.
Translusant red or something... ;) :D

CBW
04-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
You should powdercoat the outer casing of the button , I think it would look great.
Translusant red or something... ;) :D

nah...ill save the lolly red for my Chome LSR a-arms (dont start with how much everybody hates LSR,,,,for what i do they will be great:D ) and i have some killer flake additives coming.........cant wait till saturday:eek2:

TheChknhwk
04-10-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by CBW
:confused2 ,,,,,well not quite sure what you want me to do.......but i do have this and used it just last night:D

Are you threatening me?!? <beavis/butthead voice>

You are not listed as a moderator on any of the forums...

monkeyboy
04-10-2003, 03:05 AM
chiknhwk u be nice to cwb he got fass fowheela an u alwayz meen an he kik U./..:grr

CBW
04-10-2003, 03:06 AM
Are you threatening me?!? <beavis/butthead voice>

You are not listed as a moderator on any of the forums...

Threatening......nah:o

and i did notice i am not listed as a mod on anything..........guess i am the secret moderator:confused: :D

TheChknhwk
04-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by CBW
Threatening......nah:o

and i did notice i am not listed as a mod on anything..........guess i am the secret moderator:confused: :D

That's the only reason I said somethin:devil

And monkeyboy, Shouldn't you be piling off the short bus w/the rest of the sloped forheads at the "school" behind the regular school right about now?

monkeyboy
04-10-2003, 03:20 AM
momma teeches us at hom win she not drinkn an ovr at da manz nex doorr..:chinese:

TheChknhwk
04-10-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
momma teeches us at hom win she not drinkn an ovr at da manz nex doorr..:chinese:

I saw this coming from 3 miles away:rolleyes:

Striker49
04-10-2003, 04:32 AM
I saw this coming from 3 miles away:rolleyes:

Dont pick on him, you might make him feel bad. :scary:

toby400ex
04-10-2003, 06:49 AM
you dont wanna make a retard mad:D