PDA

View Full Version : why cant monkeyboy be found in the members area

ridesa02400EX
04-08-2003, 05:48 PM
i was searching for slapnutz and monkeyboy and i found slapnutz but i could not find monkeyboy but i did find slapnutz and some of the posts he did i think he is either rico or one of the mods on here because he always sticks up for rico and i dont know if this means anything but i found this

"I race like a fiend, I promote quadracing/riding as much as possible wherever I go, I'm a moderator..." i found that when i searched for slapnutz

could monkeyboy possibly be ben???:huh

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Was he banned ???
I sure hope noe cuzz i always got a good laugh out of his post as well as slapnutz. I didnt see him either when I looked.

Striker49
04-08-2003, 06:06 PM
His number is unlisted. :eek2:

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
His number is unlisted. :eek2:

Suspicious, I think so:eek:

Striker49
04-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Suspicious, I think so:eek:

:devious:

MILF_HUNTER
04-08-2003, 06:18 PM
ahhh come on guys don't go and try and figure it out. say if it is a couple of modz havin fun and we bust em monkeyspanker nutzboy will no longer be or wont be as funny as they were if we know who they are. i say we let em keep there secret and enjoy there humor

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
ahhh come on guys don't go and try and figure it out. say if it is a couple of modz havin fun and we bust em monkeyspanker nutzboy will no longer be or wont be as funny as they were if we know who they are. i say we let em keep there secret and enjoy there humor

I agree. Whoever they are, they are some funny people.

Castor-426ex
04-08-2003, 07:12 PM
its some of urban legends family....if you dont beleive it they'll be at hatfield:eek:

Ben
04-08-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
could monkeyboy possibly be ben???:huh

I checked into why you can't see him on the members list and it is because whoever monkeyboy is changed his email address and has not completed the email verification process (he can't post until he does that). I assure you that I am not monkeyboy, I don't have enough time to answer all the private email and private messages I get a day let alone make up a new user!

Ben

04-09-2003, 12:08 AM
I think monkeyboy is just monkeyboy, why would he be somebody else?

download the hardknock life remix by dr evil and mini me, its funny :devil

take the base line out.. no, you dont have to, .. bounce with it..yeahhh, i dont know how to be no crib on mtv, god only knows got my mini me in the gp, see how it goes evil's all that i see ask my name? d-to the rizzo, e to the vizzo, i to the lizzo, im a crazy mother phucker yall knew that, austin caught me in the first act but its all backwards whats with that, so ill make a prophicy from the dogs to tha mini me, gime an escalade a 2-way bling bling on ebay, domino mother****er.... to all my homies in ROUUUUGGEE.. uh-huh uh-huh ahhhh crystal, my moto, a couple of beehotches, why not?

lmfao :devil

yes im bored :huh :scary: :confused2 :rolleyes:

04-09-2003, 12:43 AM
I'm wonderin when were gonna here from this cuz guy that we here about so much??

:confused:

MOFO
04-09-2003, 01:11 AM
Thats what I'm waiting for Rico...this "cuz" guy must know ALOT about quads and quick fixes..... Hopefully he will join someday so we can pick his brain...

TheChknhwk
04-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
its some of urban legends family....if you dont beleive it they'll be at hatfield:eek:

I made the same suggestion weeks ago... they are the evil spawn of the urban legend....

SlapNutz
04-09-2003, 03:37 AM
:mad: :macho

04-09-2003, 03:49 AM
slapmynutz Pm'd me and from what I could understand...:huh He said monkeyboys account is jacked up and he has to reregister that he doesn't know how to fix it...:ermm: I seen his name in the new members list as a new member so I guess after ben Ok's him he'll show back up...sorry slappy tell your bro to hang tight and go play with the squirrels or something....:huh

SlapNutz
04-09-2003, 06:56 AM
:mad: __~

TheChknhwk
04-09-2003, 07:02 AM
Don't be makin' those backwoods faces at Rico, or he'll be showin ya the underbelly of his daddy's still:D

Mxbubs
04-09-2003, 07:19 AM
Monkeyboy is up and running.....he pmed me last night.

04-09-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
Monkeyboy is up and running.....he pmed me last night.

well he ain't no more...I' checked his profile and he can visit the site but he does not have the rights to reply or do anything. He screwed something up and can't fix it is what i gathered from the mumbo jumbo hyrogliphics text PM slappy sent me..:huh