View Full Version : if your happy and you know it bomb iraq

TheX1992
04-08-2003, 02:55 PM
someone sent me this on hotmail........

> > >Melodi: "If you're happy and you know it.."
> > >
> > >BOMB IRAQ
> > >
> > >If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
> > >If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
> > >If the terrorists are frisky,
> > >Pakistan is looking shifty,
> > >North Korea is too risky, bomb Iraq.
> > >
> > >If we have no allies with us, bomb Iraq.
> > >If we think someone has dissed us, bomb Iraq.
> > >So to hell with the inspections,
> > >Let's look tough for the elections,
> > >Close your mind and take directions, bomb Iraq.
> > >
> > >It's "pre-eptive non-aggression", bomb Iraq.
> > >Let's prevent this mass destruction, bomb Iraq.
> > >They've got weapons we can't see,
> > >And that's good enough for me,
> > >'Cos it's all the proof I need, bomb Iraq.
> > >
> > >If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
> > >If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.
> > >If you think Saddam's gone mad,
> > >With the weapons that he had,
> > >(And he tried to kill your dad), bomb Iraq.
> > >
> > >If your corporate fraud is growin', bomb Iraq.
> > >If your ties to it are showing, bomb Iraq.
> > >If your politics are sleazy,
> > >And hiding that ain't easy,
> > >And your manhood's getting queasy, bomb Iraq.
> > >
> > >Fall in line and follow orders, bomb Iraq.
> > >For our might know not our borders, bomb Iraq.
> > >Disagree? We call it treason,
> > >Let's make war, not love, this season,
> > >Even if have no reason, bomb Iraq.

04-08-2003, 03:11 PM
HAHAHAHHAHA thats was GREAT!!!!

04-09-2003, 01:16 AM
:D

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 02:56 AM
Who ever wtrote that song is against the War, Our President, and United States. I would swiftly kick their arse if I ever saw them! Treasonistic Liberal Scum!!

trueblue450
04-09-2003, 03:01 AM
woah now.. its just a joke i'm sure!

DESDAK4
04-09-2003, 03:21 AM
Man 2-R's I build bombs for the Air Force and I must say that is the first one I have seen that built itself:eek:

Jay
USAF
AMMO

04-09-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by DESDAK4
Man 2-R's I build bombs for the Air Force and I must say that is the first one I have seen that built itself:eek:

Jay
USAF
AMMO
Lmao!.... does she have a mustache?:confused:

flyin#5
04-09-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
:D

omg!! makes me feel comfortable now that suddam starves his people...:D

04-09-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by BornOnFire
Who ever wtrote that song is against the War, Our President, and United States. I would swiftly kick their arse if I ever saw them! Treasonistic Liberal Scum!!

DAM loosing up if u feel that strongly go inlist and fight but dont complain on here it was a joke. your scum for paying attention and letting anti war ppl get to you i hear all the time from ppl sayin they are against the war i just go kool u have your right to state your opinion by calling them scum and mad at them your trying to deny one of the freedoms we have in America The Freedom of Speach think before u say stupid crap like that

04-09-2003, 08:24 AM
NOW that I said that im gonna read it again:D

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Surjical
DAM loosing up if u feel that strongly go inlist and fight but dont complain on here it was a joke. your scum for paying attention and letting anti war ppl get to you i hear all the time from ppl sayin they are against the war i just go kool u have your right to state your opinion by calling them scum and mad at them your trying to deny one of the freedoms we have in America The Freedom of Speach think before u say stupid crap like that

Perhaps you should correct your spelling and brush up on your grammar before you use your "freedom of speach" to address me. You should "think Before you Type"! LOL! It makes you look like a moron. Maybe someday you'll get it- after you graduate from High School.:rolleyes:

mysticfalcon
04-09-2003, 10:06 AM
I dont think its for or against the war I think its some humor to lighten the strain on both sides of the argument.

well with that said

bluebaron
04-09-2003, 10:22 AM
i agree

Brad
04-09-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
I dont think its for or against the war I think its some humor to lighten the strain on both sides of the argument.

well with that said
i thoroughly agree

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07
i agree

I Disagree! LOL!

Brad
04-09-2003, 10:33 AM
I Disagree! LOL!

u read the sign

naw ya got to move to france

cheeze eating *******s

LOL

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Brad
u read the sign

naw ya got to move to france

cheeze eating *******s

LOL

LOL! When in doubt, Go eat some Cheese and Wine ........In France!!!

Bretmd94
04-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Sad enough most the things in the song makes sence. And i dont think you really have to be a liberal to be against the war. There are many conservatives and war veterans that think this whole thing is bs. Personally i would have liked a better reason to invade, loose troops, and spend 80 billion dollars than what Bush had. But thats just me. Im not about to go threatoning people about their views. Its a joke, try to be a little openminded.

Brad
04-09-2003, 11:14 AM
LOL! When in doubt, Go eat some Cheese and Wine ........In France!!!

i wonder why there bein such *******s to us.

think maybe there gettin deals on the oil?

Leo
04-09-2003, 11:18 AM
I think allowing another human being to live under a dictatorship like Saddams is disgracefull.. This should have been dealt with years ago.

It's about time we got a president that would rather bang heads with a problem than knock boots with an intern.

That song was definately anti-war btw for those who didn't quite seem to comprehend it.

Leo

RuffRyder400ex
04-09-2003, 11:22 AM
That song thing is awsome

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Leo
I think allowing another human being to live under a dictatorship like Saddams is disgracefull.. This should have been dealt with years ago.

It's about time we got a president that would rather bang heads with a problem than knock boots with an intern.

That song was definately anti-war btw for those who didn't quite seem to comprehend it.

Leo

Finally someone who get's it! Thanks for the words of wisdom Leo. I was about to lose hope for these kids!
People claiming that this war is over Oil and Bush getting Saddam for his father are mentally incompetent and misinformed.
The U.S. Gave Saddam almost ten years to comply with UN resolutions and nobody had the Nutz to enforce them. Our President sacrificed popular opinion and took initiative to solve the problem in the name of FREEDOM. Not the French, Not the German's and certainly not the winey Liberal Media! For that, we should all support our President as FREE Americans!
It makes me sick how quickly some of you forget how over 3000 innocent AMERICANS were slaughtered on 9/11/01 by Al Quaida operatives trained and supported by Guess Who? Saddam.
People can sit in their comfortable chairs as free people and complain about how Bush is wrong and that the war is wrong but wait until the dust clears and you start reading about Saddam's Torture Chambers, Chemical Stockpiles, and WMD. Wait and see how badly these poor citizens of Iraq lived and how Saddam was truly an evil man opressing his people. Mark my word, this will happen! And when it does, you cowards will find something else to complain about and even more reasons to insult our great President. I'm telling you, it's a mental disorder! God Bless America!

Brad
04-09-2003, 12:07 PM
wow, that was deep

boonovies
04-09-2003, 12:07 PM
geese like pizza

Ryan
04-09-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah it is Anti-War. In school (Social Studies) There was something very similar to that. Basically, its saying that whatever happens, we just blame it on iraq.

Anti-War Idiots :uhoh:

04-09-2003, 12:15 PM
I Disagree! LOL!

of course u disagree only cuz it was so right. the truth hurts.

boonovies
04-09-2003, 12:16 PM
turtles pork going in circles too

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 12:27 PM
of course u disagree only cuz it was so right. the truth hurts.

Is that the best you can do "Junior"? Still havent learned to spell yet I see. You are still sounding like a.....Well, when you get old enough to vote, then you can have an opinion. Until then, please reply with something intelligent!
Use this to help you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Intelligent

Kids........No more replies for you. Bedtime!

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Brad
wow, that was deep

LOL No Doubt. I am "tired" after that one. LOL

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 12:34 PM

im with you bornonfire, im so sick of these liberal f***s, our troops are over there dying for your freedom and your right to protest so STFU already and support the troops :mad: :macho

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
im with you bornonfire, im so sick of these liberal f***s, our troops are over there dying for your freedom and your right to protest so STFU already and support the troops :mad: :macho

Right on Brother. Another true Patriot!:D

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 12:41 PM
heres some more proof that the Iraqi people want us there...WAKE UP PEOPLE, maybe you should go live there and see what its really all about

http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_19546.wmv

boonovies
04-09-2003, 12:56 PM
they are there fighting for iraqi freedom, not ours

boonovies
04-09-2003, 12:58 PM
not turltely enough for the turtle club

turtle turtle turtle

Brad
04-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by boonovies

actually were fighting for our freedom

our freedome of security in the us and were fighting for there cause to get a non dictatorship in admintration

boonovies
04-09-2003, 12:59 PM
and we still wont have security

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 01:00 PM

we are fighting to preserve our freedom andwe are fighting a war against terrorism, which does affect us wise ***** :rolleyes:

boonovies
04-09-2003, 01:02 PM
terrorism is still going to happen

even our own people, etc. tim mcvay

boonovies
04-09-2003, 01:03 PM
im not screaming no war, so dont jump on my back.

im just replying to ppl saying they are there fighting for our freedom..

they getting the iraqis free.. everything will still be the same here.

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 01:10 PM
I see your point but if you really look at it, We are fighting to liberate the Iraqi's and at the same time we are protecting the world from Terrorism. Not just the US. Good thing someone has the ballz to do it!!

Brad
04-09-2003, 01:32 PM
I see your point but if you really look at it, We are fighting to liberate the Iraqi's and at the same time we are protecting the world from Terrorism. Not just the US. Good thing someone has the ballz to do it!!

id take it were the 1 with the ballz

04-09-2003, 01:49 PM
bornonfire,

you talk a lot of crap, are you fighting?

just drop it because it was only a joke, nothing serious that needs to be delt with because you think people are being non patriotic morons from highschool..

And, stop picking on people if they dont use capitals or slang words. as long as you can understand what he is saying who gives a fk :confused2

And that was a really bad comeback man, maybe you said it because its the only one you can come up with, but comon, going after his grammer? :huh x 10

who gives a fk about grammer if you can understand it :mad:

its not your right to boss people for being anti-war, its theyre opinion, dont like it? leave them alone, they dont boss you about BEING supportive.

if you dont have something positive to say, its best you not say anything, this has happened to me, and before you know it you have enemys on here and it blows up in ur face

Bretmd94
04-09-2003, 01:54 PM
what freedom are we risking?. Iraq isnt going to come invade the US. We arent gaining any freedom from invading them. And the troops signed up for it. If they die then they die. Its war. I agree that a world with out saddam would be a better thing. But theres no sure connections between the AlQuieda and Saddam. He might have gave them funds. He didnt train anyone. There wasnt good enough evidence. And that country is going to be a mess when we are done with it. It was a mess to begin with. Saddam actually helped it a lot. He is just nuts.

The rest of the world thinks we are a bunch of idiots right now. We are acting like we rule the world. Whats next are we going to bomb France for not helping. Canada isnt helping and no one is giving them crap. Hell we should bomb them too. And im not a liberal. I ride ATV's. The ******* liberals shut down the dunes i ride in.

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
bornonfire,

you talk a lot of crap, are you fighting?

just drop it because it was only a joke, nothing serious that needs to be delt with because you think people are being non patriotic morons from highschool..

And, stop picking on people if they dont use capitals or slang words. as long as you can understand what he is saying who gives a fk :confused2

And that was a really bad comeback man, maybe you said it because its the only one you can come up with, but comon, going after his grammer? :huh x 10

who gives a fk about grammer if you can understand it :mad:

its not your right to boss people for being anti-war, its theyre opinion, dont like it? leave them alone, they dont boss you about BEING supportive.

if you dont have something positive to say, its best you not say anything, this has happened to me, and before you know it you have enemys on here and it blows up in ur face

Just Drop it? Our country is in a state of War and people are Joking about it. It pi$$es me off and I AM GOING TO SAY SOMETHIONG ABOUT IT! My Right my duty! As far as people's grammar. There used to be a time when that WAS impoprtant and it still is to most people. No one is going to take you seriously if you can't even spell simple words. It makes you look foolish. You may not care about it but when you fill out a job application or write a letter to a Congressman, you WILL be laughed at. If anything, I am doing the Kid a favor by making Him aware of how foolish bad grammar can make you look. Oh, but you don't care, "... as long as you can understand what he is saying who gives a fk.....".

How am I bossing people around? I am just stating my opinins here just like everyone else. Do you feel bossed around? Perhaps you need some direction in your life!

As far as me not having anything positive to say.... Supporting my President and My Country IS positive. So is defending myself when I am being insulted by ignorant snotty nosed brats who can't even type an argument with dignity!!
Do you think I am not going to say anything just to keep you happy??
Do you think I am not going to say anything to prevent things from "blowing up in my face?
Do you think that not saying anything got the people of Iraq anywhere?

I would rather die than "Not say anything". And you have no right to tell me not to say anything! If someone is going to post material that offends me and insults this great Country, you darn right I'm going to give my opinion! You do have a right to your opinion. As do I! I have a right to ignore it. As does everyone else on this board!
You tell me to stop picking on people, I say stop picking on the President and the US.
You think I talk a lot of crap? Bring it on!

Bretmd94
04-09-2003, 02:41 PM
We all picked on Clinton. You never said anything then. No country is perfect. If instead of Bush we had a Hitler would you still follow him just because he is the president of the united states. We are not perfect. Threatoning people over this is stupid. The wars almost over, so it doen'st even matter. There is no point in arguing now. Everyone made fun of Clinton for years. We still do. One thing comes on here that makes fun of Bush and you blow up. Its a joke, it doesnt mean you have to get all pissed off. I guess you do have the right too, but this arguing is pointless. You even got me into it. And I like to stay out of this stuff.

BornOnFire
04-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Some of you may think that this War is a joke and it doesn't effect the US. Some of you claim that Saddm's Regime is helpless.
You are dead Wrong!!
It's been proven that Saddam has sent money to Al Quaida and that Iraq has assisted in the training of Al Quaida in Northern Iraq. Do your homework. I am amazed at how quickly you forget that just over a year ago, the worst terrorist act ever committed killed over 3000 Americans on our own soil. Perhaps, this will remind you! I dare you to sit through the whole thing and then tell me "We Are Wrong!!" I double-dog dare you!

America Remembers (http://www.thincgrafx.com/movie.html)

Bean
04-09-2003, 03:00 PM
them blowing up them buildings proves right there they can reach us, and chemical and bio weapons can whipe out entire citys, and bio can spread, bombing the large citys all over would wipe out the US, they can reach us, and we are cutting off their legs so they cant reach us

phatswinn
04-09-2003, 04:23 PM
LOL No Doubt. I am "tired" after that one. LOL

i sang it out loud and got my family laughing

humors good! also we got a all-american writer whoever made that one up

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 10:44 PM
bornonfire, don't waste your time, alot of peopele agree with you and some don't, but those who don't really are clueless to whats going on over there we found chemical weopons and we found tons and tons of gas masks and chemical suits that the iraqis were hiding, the iraqi people are happy we are there. but they will see once this is over and the country is liberated

Leo
04-10-2003, 12:12 AM
im just replying to ppl saying they are there fighting for our freedom..

they getting the iraqis free.. everything will still be the same here.

Clueless... Do you have a concept of the amount of Freedom that's been lost in this country since 911? No? Try getting on an airplane.

I truly believe that a FREE Iraq, complete with PROSPEROUS, citizens who are not OPPRESSED, or ruled by a KING, DICTATOR, or other type of BS government will go a long way towards bringing stability to the region. Given the amount of oil that get's pumped out of the ground every person in that country should be wealthy, even by US standards. NOT living in FEAR in a freaking MUD HUT.

Do you suppose that the lowly folks in Syria, Iran, etc.. are going to want to stick with THEIR crazy leaders once thay see their neighbors living happy productive prosperous free lives? The hard core fanatical religous leaders will fade into the dust.

I think that DEMOCRACY will spread like wildfire.

I also think that GWB should close the UN and send 'em packing. We've done more in 21 days to HELP the PEOPLE of Iraq then they've done in 12 years. LETTING THE UN SETUP THE GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ WOULD BE THE ONLY THING THAT COULD SCREW THIS UP. Let's face it, they SCREW UP EVERYTHING.

FRANCE and GERMANY are only worried about OIL, they don't give a crap about Iraq otherwise.

George Bush Jr. is the best damn president we've had since TDR.

Leo

Oh, and CLINTON is a freaking LOSER. To think that a man was in charge of this country that had the morals of a scum bag makes me sick to my stomach. To think that his wife represents the people of NY also makes me sick to my stomach.

I'll quit ranting now. BTW I'm not ranting directly at you boonovies, it's not personal..