PDA

View Full Version : spiders anyone?

boonovies
04-08-2003, 02:39 PM
got the link of a thread off another thread. check it out

http://pub169.ezboard.com/feqluclinfrm12.showMessageRange?topicID=532.topic&start=1&stop=20

04-08-2003, 02:41 PM
i hate spiders very much.:confused2

Honda4trax250x
04-08-2003, 02:45 PM
omg i would go in to cardiac arrest lol

toby400ex
04-08-2003, 02:54 PM
ok, was that real or fake, that would scare the shizzy out o me:confused2

Striker49
04-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Dude, Im gonna sleep with a f****** shotgun tonight! :eek2:

Run for your life! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.student.gsu.edu/~kpentecost1/clock_legs.jpg

http://www.student.gsu.edu/~kpentecost1/IMG_1773.jpg

http://www.student.gsu.edu/~kpentecost1/IMG_1776.jpg

boonovies
04-08-2003, 03:07 PM
look the damn design on that thing

Striker49
04-08-2003, 03:11 PM
Makes you wonder why you have never heard bout a spider of that magnitude before. Hmmm.... ;)

j37
04-08-2003, 03:12 PM
If I ever saw a spider like that in my house I dont even know if I could go back in there. I would rather sleep outside. That would be so scary to wake up with that thing crawling on your chest.

hawiianpwr
04-08-2003, 03:19 PM
That thing is huge!

Honda4trax250x
04-08-2003, 03:24 PM
i wonder where that guy lives hopefully not near me:eek2:

Rider#11
04-08-2003, 03:59 PM
holy:eek2: ...dam i really hate em now..lol

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM
That gave me the chills. I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight.

Moto92
04-08-2003, 04:57 PM
Im going to kill every spider I see for the rest of my life now.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:09 PM
OMG!!!1 Im not going to sleep an wink now,and when I do Ill have spider dreams for sure!:eek: I itch and feel like they all over me now... nothing worse than a dang spider...:eek2:

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
OMG!!!1 Im not going to sleep an wink now,and when I do Ill have spider dreams for sure!:eek: I itch and feel like they all over me now... nothing worse than a dang spider...:eek2:

Me too. One time I was being kinda mean to my little sister and she got mad and put dead black widows under my bed:eek2: We have this jar of rubbing alcohol or something that you can put spiders and insects in and it kinda freezed them but they stay still. Well she put one under my bed and I looked under my bed when i was goin to sleep and I see this spider. So I get it out from under my bed after I jump across my room. Then I smashed it and threw it in the trash can. Well, I got the movie waterworld and went to the TV room with a blacket and was about to pop in the movie. I see this little thing moving and it turns out to be a spider so I smash it and throw it in the trash can. Now I sit down and am very scared. I finally fell asleep around 3am and had some bad dreams about spiders and snakes that night:( I will remember that for a while. I was mad:grr but now that I look back on it, it is kinda funny:huh (sorry if there is alot of mispelling its late and im tired)

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:28 PM
When I first moved into my new house, I had been bitten on the sotmach by a spider(still dont know what kind it was:confused: ) anyhow I didnt know I was bit until the next day, so Im assuming it was in my bed....(yuk):scary: :confused2 anyhow I had flu like systoms for 3-4 days,my joints were killing me and this " bullseye"effect from where the spider bit me, I never did go to the Dr. but to this day, I have a small scar where it kinda killed that skin where it bit me.. I have my house exterminated every year now...:eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:30 PM
When I first moved into my new house, I had been bitten on the sotmach by a spider(still dont know what kind it was:confused: ) anyhow I didnt know I was bit until the next day, so Im assuming it was in my bed....(yuk):scary: :confused2 anyhow I had flu like systoms for 3-4 days,my joints were killing me and this " bullseye"effect from where the spider bit me, I never did go to the Dr. but to this day, I have a small scar where it kinda killed that skin where it bit me.. I have my house exterminated every year now...:eek2: ewwww I forgot too. one time walking through a feild and a BIG ARSE Garden spider was stuck in my hair!!OMG I thought I was going to die from a heart attack!!!:eek: heh I bet we all have dreams tongiht:p

MILF_HUNTER
04-08-2003, 06:32 PM
quadjunkies the bullseye marking could mean you were bit by a southamerican brown spider which are deadly. if it was a brown spider your lucky to be here because ppl have died from being bit by them.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
quadjunkies the bullseye marking could mean you were bit by a southamerican brown spider which are deadly. if it was a brown spider your lucky to be here because ppl have died from being bit by them. :eek: you serious? dang... Well I know for a few months it took to go away it was very weird lookin...:confused2 I never saw the spider,so I dont know...

Striker49
04-08-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
quadjunkies the bullseye marking could mean you were bit by a southamerican brown spider which are deadly. if it was a brown spider your lucky to be here because ppl have died from being bit by them.

You wouldnt be talkin bout a Brown Recluse [a.k.a. Fiddler] would you? I hate those SOBs. They bite ya and you loose a chunk of your flesh if its not taken care of by doctors. The bite like kills skin tissue, and alot of it. Im sure there are other side effects too, prolly pain and inflamation in the joints, but thats bad enough. :confused2

Can you say....Arachnaphobia! :eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
You wouldnt be talkin bout a Brown Recluse [a.k.a. Fiddler] would you? I hate those SOBs. They bite ya and you loose a chunk of your flesh if its not taken care of by doctors. The bite like kills skin tissue, and alot of it. Im sure there are other side effects too, prolly pain and inflamation in the joints, but thats bad enough. :confused2

Can you say....Arachnaphobia! :eek2: Ive heard of that spider being a bad one, but dont know much about it, I know I had a "hole " in the center where it bit me:grr (sorry if I gave you all a visual)...:o its just a faded small spot not about the size of a dime if that now,you can barely see it. but it took along time to go away,I just thought I had the flu real bad and didnt link the two together until someone asked me abou it...

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Arachnaphobia..yes I can say it...you all know of how those spesku spiders like the tub and sink right?........ well one when I was really small, I was in the bthrm getting ready for my shower there wasa wolf spider in the tub(the hairy ones )well, I yelled for my Mom to come kill it:eek: and shes like " good god Tina, its only a darn spider",so kills it with her bare hands:eek2: then.....all of a sudden....... out pops about 100 baby spiders that scatter all over the place!!!!:confused2 :scary:

boonovies
04-08-2003, 07:12 PM
i was laying on the couch in my room lastnight and i saw something moving across the carpet and it was a nice size spider.. i beat the living hell out of that thing with my shoe than flushed it.

i hardly see those, but when i do i freak. same with roaches, i hate those damn things.

FastHonda400ex
04-08-2003, 08:03 PM
QuadJunkies,

It sounds like you might have got bitten my a brown recluse or an agressive brown house spider. My best friend's daughter was bit by one at her grandma's house a couple years ago. She got bit at the base of her neck on the collar bone. Initially, it kinda looked like a small white pimple in the center of a red spot. Then every day it grew twice as big, and it had those little white spots on the outside of the red area that would erupt and the tissue was rotting away. They took her to the doctor and luckily he knew what he was looking at and gave her antibiotics that cost $350 to cure the infection. I'd say you're really lucky to not have to go to the doctor for your spider bite.

QuadJunkies
04-09-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by FastHonda400ex
QuadJunkies,

It sounds like you might have got bitten my a brown recluse or an agressive brown house spider. My best friend's daughter was bit by one at her grandma's house a couple years ago. She got bit at the base of her neck on the collar bone. Initially, it kinda looked like a small white pimple in the center of a red spot. Then every day it grew twice as big, and it had those little white spots on the outside of the red area that would erupt and the tissue was rotting away. They took her to the doctor and luckily he knew what he was looking at and gave her antibiotics that cost $350 to cure the infection. I'd say you're really lucky to not have to go to the doctor for your spider bite. Gosh... I guess I am lucky from the sounds of things:eek2: .

400grl
04-09-2003, 05:00 AM
HMMMmmmm.....I don't really have a problem with spiders....when I was little I'd pick them up and play with them. Here in AZ, when i was young, sometimes depending upon what time of year it was, we would have to stop our car and wait for 1000's of tarantulas to migrate across the road.....it was actually really cool. I used to have a big pet Barn Spider, too.....I would feed it moths at night (it lived outside on my porch) by catching them and throwing them in it's web.....I think I hurt it more than helped it, though. It finally got so fat it's own web couldn't hold it up anymore! I still will pick up DaddyLongLegs and Jumping Spiders.....they are cool.;) :macho I've been bit by a Brown Recluse before (when I was sleeping) and had to be on antibiotics for a month......but even those don't freak me out.

The three things I hate the most are Black Widows (kill every one I see), Scorpions (got stung by one of those ugly f**********s, too - I not only kill those, but I torch them if I can) and Rattlesnakes. Anything that can hurt my kiddos.....dies.:macho :D

Hmmm.....am I a freak?:huh :huh ;)

QuadJunkies
04-09-2003, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
HMMMmmmm.....I don't really have a problem with spiders....when I was little I'd pick them up and play with them. Here in AZ, when i was young, sometimes depending upon what time of year it was, we would have to stop our car and wait for 1000's of tarantulas to migrate across the road.....it was actually really cool. I used to have a big pet Barn Spider, too.....I would feed it moths at night (it lived outside on my porch) by catching them and throwing them in it's web.....I think I hurt it more than helped it, though. It finally got so fat it's own web couldn't hold it up anymore! I still will pick up DaddyLongLegs and Jumping Spiders.....they are cool.;) :macho I've been bit by a Brown Recluse before (when I was sleeping) and had to be on antibiotics for a month......but even those don't freak me out.

The three things I hate the most are Black Widows (kill every one I see), Scorpions (got stung by one of those ugly f**********s, too - I not only kill those, but I torch them if I can) and Rattlesnakes. Anything that can hurt my kiddos.....dies.:macho :D YUK!!!!!:eek2: well, I remember when I was real small I played with daddylong legs too, my kids do too,but too many freaky things I guess .. Now they just gross me out..We just encountered our first scorpion while sand camping last summer by out tent:eek2: and rattle snakes are every where here and we have ran into a few bull snakes...In the summer I make sure when on the trail, I carry a snake venom kit at all times............Hope I never have to use it.

YLW400
04-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Spiders dont bother me hardly at all. Its the dag on snakes, I see one, I am running like a little school girl :eek: :D

400grl
04-09-2003, 05:11 AM
Really? I like snakes.....I have one as a pet, but I just hate Rattlers........eeeewewwwwwww:grr

YLW400
04-09-2003, 05:28 AM
Yea, I dont dig snakes at all. If I am in the woods and SEE them, I am ok. I don't like any surprises with them though

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 05:32 AM
HMMMmmmm.....

Hmmm.....am I a freak?:huh :huh ;)

um YES :blah

YLW400
04-09-2003, 05:37 AM
Thats not a bad thing at all 400grl!!!! Dont change..lol:D :blah

400grl
04-09-2003, 05:39 AM
That's cool....everyone should have a lil freak in them! :devil

YLW400
04-09-2003, 05:40 AM
:D But of course!

kwatts400
04-09-2003, 07:21 AM
I like the sound of that.

tants
04-09-2003, 07:42 AM
did you know you eat like a pound of spiders (bugs) while you sleep in your entire lifetime? :eek2:

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by tants
did you know you eat like a pound of spiders (bugs) while you sleep in your entire lifetime? :eek2:

I Heard from someone that the average human eats 8 spiders/bugs in thier lifetime.

sly400ex
04-09-2003, 08:00 AM

No wonder I'm never really that hungry in the morning!:confused2

CowsBitePeople
04-09-2003, 08:02 AM
In a year on average you eat 7 spiders in your sleep....They crawl into your mouth :eek: :eek:

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
In a year on average you eat 7 spiders in your sleep....They crawl into your mouth :eek: :eek:

Guess I heard wrong. Thats some crazy stuff.

infantry317
04-09-2003, 08:08 AM
I had to kill a few Widows while I lived in CA, my daughter almost stepped on one by a pool. While I was in the Army I got chased by a rattlesnake for about twenty feet, the whole front half of its body was off the ground, funny now, scared the piss out of me when it happened! Of course we were messing with it! :devil . Each spring at Camp Roberts, if you sat anything on the ground there would be a big old black taurantula under it within minutes, they were pretty docile though. Almost laid on a scorpion there too. :(

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople

I would hate to wake up during that

trueblue450
04-09-2003, 08:33 AM
normally the small ones are the ones in your sleep. Imagine wakin up to a big ol tarantula in your mouth... mmmm

anywhereEx
04-09-2003, 08:43 AM
A member of this side was going to hop out of my truck at a stoplight because there was a spider on the back glass behind him and then dissapeared...:eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-09-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
A member of this side was going to hop out of my truck at a stoplight because there was a spider on the back glass behind him and then dissapeared...:eek2: ewwwwwwww I hate when that happens!!:eek2:

04-09-2003, 08:53 AM
i've had turantuals come in my house i killed one it was like battling a Ox it just wouldn't die then one was crawling thur the yard so i picked it up there cool they dont bite unless they feel as tho your gonna hur them at first the one i picked up was a little on the offensive side but then it crawled in my hand. but the one in my room was HUGE i was beating it with a broom cuz it was in a small place and i couldn't get to it it was boxing with the broom finally i sprayed it with some insect killer and other house hold sprays it took 30 minutes to die. i have killed some of those brown recluses. actually feel slightly bad when i kill them but better them then me. we have also caught a rattle snake in our front yard it was baby we kept it for 2 days then let it go at the ranch where my dad worked.

400grl
04-09-2003, 09:12 AM
Has anyone had that dream where you are crawling through a dark small space and you keep running into nasty black widow webs....and the widows are everywhere and they get stuck in your hair and drop down you back and stuff????:confused: :ermm:

Oh. I have.:macho It's yucky.

04-09-2003, 09:14 AM
i think u need to visit a psychiatrist and from what i can tell i need to go back to 5th grade to learn how to spell:rolleyes:

400grl
04-09-2003, 09:18 AM
LOL!:D

YLW400
04-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Your just a freak :blah :eek: :D

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Surjical
we have also caught a rattle snake in our front yard it was baby we kept it for 2 days then let it go at the ranch where my dad worked.
Yeah, Thats always kinda cool to keep the snakes you find if they are not rattlers. When we catch ratle snakes I keep the rattle. We have caught about 13 snakes so far. We caught a huge 'ol rattler one time. It was about 5-6 feet long. I'd post a pic of it but dont have a scanner. The animal patrol wouldnt take the rattle snakes when we called them. Sorry, I was just babblin.

YLW400
04-09-2003, 09:26 AM
What in the hell would make you want to catch a rattlesnake? :huh If I see em, they will die...lol

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
What in the hell would make you want to catch a rattlesnake? :huh If I see em, they will die...lol

We only caught 2 and killed all the other ones. They were little and we used a shovel to pick em up and put them in a bucket. About 8 inches long. We used to have this pile of wood in my yard and we had to clean it out. We found 5 ratllers under there. We kept the 2 little ones and killed the other ones. We wanted to see if the animal patrol or nature center would take them so they could grow up, but they didnt.

wilkin250r
04-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Tarantulas, scorpions, rattlesnakes, if I see 'em I catch em. I mostly let them go, though. I don't think I want to keep a rattler in my house.

I had a giant pet scorpoin. Not the kind you see at pet stores, those aren't very poisonous. This was a big old yellow scorpoin (in general, the more yellow they are, the more deadly they are) It lived for a year and a half, until my girlfriend named it. She asked what it's name was. I told her it didn't have a name, so she named it Mortimer. It was dead within a week.

Mortimer=mortician=rigor-mortis=death.

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Tarantulas, scorpions, rattlesnakes, if I see 'em I catch em. I mostly let them go, though. I don't think I want to keep a rattler in my house.

I had a giant pet scorpoin. Not the kind you see at pet stores, those aren't very poisonous. This was a big old yellow scorpoin (in general, the more yellow they are, the more deadly they are) It lived for a year and a half, until my girlfriend named it. She asked what it's name was. I told her it didn't have a name, so she named it Mortimer. It was dead within a week.

Mortimer=mortician=rigor-mortis=death.

What did you feed it when you had it ???

Striker49
04-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
We only caught 2 and killed all the other ones. They were little and we used a shovel to pick em up and put them in a bucket. About 8 inches long. We used to have this pile of wood in my yard and we had to clean it out. We found 5 ratllers under there. We kept the 2 little ones and killed the other ones. We wanted to see if the animal patrol or nature center would take them so they could grow up, but they didnt.

I figured they would take em and give em to researchers or whatever to get their venom to make anti-biotics with. :ermm:

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:37 AM
I figured they would take em and give em to researchers or whatever to get their venom to make anti-biotics with. :ermm:

Thats kind of what I thought. They said it was too dangerous to transport it or something like that.

Striker49
04-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Thats kind of what I thought. They said it was too dangerous to transport it or something like that.

Where's the Croc Hunter when ya need him? lmao :p

bluebaron
04-09-2003, 10:11 AM

__________________________________________________ _
I Heard from someone that the average human eats 8 spiders/bugs in thier lifetime.

------------------------------------------------------__________________

those must be some big bugs:D :eek: :eek:

AtvMxRider
04-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Really? I like snakes.....I have one as a pet, but I just hate Rattlers........eeeewewwwwwww:grr

I have a pet snake too but it's just a little one...

DEAL
04-09-2003, 10:26 AM
I'd seriously try to burn my house down :confused2

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 10:45 AM
Where's the Croc Hunter when ya need him? lmao :p

LMAO

He would probably say something like " Crikey, a three foota" then pick it up

Foxyangel0425
04-10-2003, 05:09 AM
eek2: :eek2: :eek2: eek2: : just seeing those pictures gives me the creeps!!

Where is the bug spray??

CUZ'n
04-10-2003, 05:13 AM
we get big ones from the boxes at work i can send some if you want

Striker49
04-10-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
we get big ones from the boxes at work i can send some if you want

Rico would like to have one shipped to him. Think you can hook him up there cuz? http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sauer/angry-smiley-017.gif

400grl
04-10-2003, 05:22 AM
Rico would probably like Jerry's snake......:eek: :D :devil Cuz it's little.....

QuadJunkies
04-10-2003, 05:51 AM
Rico would probably like Jerry's snake......:eek: :D :devil Cuz it's little..... LMGDAO!!:p :devil

4Man450es
04-10-2003, 08:29 AM
Bust out the freaking shotgun!!!!:devil

AtvMxRider
04-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Rico would probably like Jerry's snake......:eek: :D :devil Cuz it's little.....

AtvMxRider
04-10-2003, 08:36 AM
LMGDAO!!:p :devil

And what are you laughing at!........;)

04-10-2003, 09:09 AM
what the he11 are we talkin about again.. I ain't handlin no mans small snake now..that's just not right. And before i start talkin dirty to you ladies I'll shut up....:D

cjpoole1
04-10-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
Spiders dont bother me hardly at all. Its the dag on snakes, I see one, I am running like a little school girl :eek: :D
same here

AndrewRRR
04-10-2003, 09:30 AM
OMG that picture freaked me out. I hate spiders so much. I killed a big *** one crawling across my floor last night, the first time I've seen one here and it's the size of a damn silver dollar :eek2:

I wouldn't have removed that clock, I'd just take an axe to it, then burn the house down, plow it into the ground, and salt the earth so nothing ever grows there again.

My sister has a pet black widow she found in a box of fruit working at the supermarket. I think she's crazy, I wouldn't be able to sleep with that thing in the room, even if it is in a cage. One of these days it's gonna meet a size 13 when she's not around :scary:

AtvMxRider
04-10-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Rico
what the he11 are we talkin about again.. I ain't handlin no mans small snake now..that's just not right. And before i start talkin dirty to you ladies I'll shut up....:D

You just keep your hands to yourself buddy!

phatswinn
04-10-2003, 09:50 AM
those kinds of spiders are the only ones that bother me, i would still have to keep it as a pet though

QuadJunkies
04-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
And what are you laughing at!........;) HAHA, its about time one of the girls got cha back!!:blah

MOUSE
04-11-2003, 12:51 AM
i would serously have shot a hole in my wall, no joke i am scared absolutely to death of spiders i dont care how big or small they they all get the same treatment with the biggest thing i can throw from across the room. everytime i see one in the house terminix is called the next day :eek2: