PDA

View Full Version : police station

250ex03
04-08-2003, 12:50 PM
We had a great time riding one time and on are way back we had to drive past a police station on the raod and as were passing by my freinds quad stalls and there was a cop outside he started to look are way and finally my freind got it started and he has a powercore4 and the cop saw us and begain to come to us and we all split up and went into the woods and met back hes dads shop luckaly everyone new to go there so after that nothing happined it was just fun i quess:eek2:

04-08-2003, 01:23 PM
You got lucky.

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by IL400exen
You got lucky.

QuadTrix6
04-09-2003, 11:08 AM
you better stay clear of that station cause now any quad they see there gonna go after :ermm: :scary:

Rip_Tear
04-09-2003, 11:21 AM
Well you were lucky, next time they will chase you down... The worst thing is, he may have just have wanted to make sure you guys were okay...

marksuttonjr
05-02-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Well you were lucky, next time they will chase you down... The worst thing is, he may have just have wanted to make sure you guys were okay...

Thats probably true. It is NEVER smart to run from the law.

Sportrax10
05-02-2003, 08:09 AM
One time me and my dad got lost in some woods and came out on a road about a half hour car ride away from where we parked the truck. It was dark and raining and if we went back into the woods we would get lost so we just went down the road. On the way we passed a police station.

Instinctz
05-05-2003, 03:50 PM
ok

.... lol sorry I had to.. :rolleyes:

rider250ex
05-13-2003, 03:14 PM
sunday i took my bros banshee out ridin. i was ridin up the powerlines and there was a pit across a road. i went to go into the pit and some kid came who was riding came up and told me to get out. as i was goin back across the road i saw a cop car comin down the road and he stopped at the pit and i think he got the kid who told me to get out. i guess the kid being an @$$ really helped me out becasue the fine now is around 150 plus 30 bucks a day in impound.

sparks400
05-28-2003, 11:57 AM
yea u guys r lucky about running i ran from the cops for about 30min and about 15min after running i got caught so they threw me in the car and called up mom and dad and i was hoping moms dont come, but my dad came and he said soo how didint u get away u know where to go, it was fun running until i got caught and the cop wanted to take my quad but my dad said give me the fing quad its mine i pay for u dont and we put it in the back of the truck and we took off

monkeyboy
05-28-2003, 12:28 PM
ax slapnutz ware da polic staton iz at he gose thar alll da timm:(

kabd69667
05-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
ax slapnutz ware da polic staton iz at he gose thar alll da timm:(
since when are the police station and mental institution considered the same thing????:confused: :confused:

MOFO
05-29-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by 250ex03
We had a great time riding one time and on are way back we had to drive past a police station on the raod and as were passing by my freinds quad stalls and there was a cop outside he started to look are way and finally my freind got it started and he has a powercore4 and the cop saw us and begain to come to us and we all split up and went into the woods and met back hes dads shop luckaly everyone new to go there so after that nothing happined it was just fun i quess:eek2:

stay in school. When you're in a class called English, pay special attention to the thing called a Period. :eek:

...anyways, your asking for it if you are dumb enough to ride past a police station. :rolleyes:

wilkin250r
05-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Just a small tip. If you are ever running from the law, don't look back. If you DO get caught, you can always plead that you never saw him, and you certainly couldn't hear him.

If you don't know he's behind you, then you aren't running from him. But if you look back, and he sees you look back, then you can be busted for trying to run.