PDA

View Full Version : new fullbore coming out soon..

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 09:24 AM
I just talked to a guy over at fullbore and it seems that they will be coming out wih a new line of plasic for the Predator debuing hopefully by June for new spring line up!!!Also, they have the clear plastic and are working with a guy who has tested out a paint the you can shoot a pellet gun at ,and it wont chip the paint?:eek2: :huh :blah He had three or four designs to chose form .. Also they are working on a alumium brush look that will be avail... Just thoguht I would share the news with you all looking into new plastic for summer!!!;) :cool: heres the links http://www.fullboreinnovations.com/index.htm and the guy with the paint im gonna check that out!! www.zcgraphics.com Tina

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 09:36 AM
oops. I almost forgot to kmention another color,its suppose to be a smokey type of color........ andThey will have a new improved website up in about 6-8 weeks with Flash and a page of each kind of quad.......:D

Extremeracer167
04-08-2003, 10:24 AM
good cause both them and Maiers websites suck. The one thing the make.........plastic, they dont even have the differant colors on there page. They show u like..... black or yellow plastic on all of Maiers pages.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
good cause both them and Maiers websites suck. The one thing the make.........plastic, they dont even have the differant colors on there page. They show u like..... black or yellow plastic on all of Maiers pages. I agree,would be nice if they showed it on a quad too,so you could get an idea what it looks like before you buy it......

cjpoole1
04-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Also they are working on a alumium brush look that will be avail...
:D

QuadJunkies
04-09-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by cjpoole1
:D yup.. is that the silver or aluminum plastic? This will be avail. for the Predator...WOW I sure like that!!:blah

dirtmomma
04-09-2003, 06:59 AM
Now that is saaawwweeeetttt!!!!!

nacs400ex
04-09-2003, 08:40 AM
That looks nice, But I dunno, I like Dark Blue plastic over that. They have awesome ideas over at fullbore, they are sure going to sell a lot of those silver color plastics.

gojk
04-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Just got back from the sand drags here and there was a guy from the Phoenix area that is supposed to start producing plastics. I got there a little late so I didn't ever get to see them but my friends said they are awesome. His "plastics" are carbon fiber. He supposedly has them for a 250r and Banshees as of now but the 400exs are next. I will try and get pics ASAP.

cjpoole1
04-09-2003, 12:08 PM
yup.. is that the silver or aluminum plastic? This will be avail. for the Predator...WOW I sure like that!!:blah
It looked like brushed aluminum. I saw it at the dealer show but didn't get any info on it

OutlawEX
04-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Full bore dont fit in my wallet:blah

AndrewRRR
04-10-2003, 08:51 AM
who has tested out a paint the you can shoot a pellet gun at ,and it wont chip the paint?:eek2: :huh :blah Tina

They haven't met my pellet gun yet.... lol
I'll have to drive over to fullbore soon and see what they got. If my plastics don't turn out the way I'm hoping I'm gonna get some fullbores for the R