PDA

View Full Version : Glamis on 26th and 27???? anybody

300exTJjeeper
04-08-2003, 05:40 AM
Hey wha't sup everybody, just wanna get a headcount of anybody that plans to go t Glamis on the 26th and 28th.
I'll be heading up there by myself, hopefully not but post up if your going.

Tazz300ex
04-08-2003, 12:28 PM
I would totally go with you that weekend..... But I have to be in San Diego that weekend for that Conference for work.. maybe I can jam out way early Sunday morning and meet up with you..If not.. I will be dialed to go anytime after that....

fooracer
04-09-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey im pretty sure im gonna be there that weekend give me a PM if your still gonna go.
Later Brad

300exTJjeeper
04-09-2003, 07:10 PM
What's up brad,

Yeap I'm still going as far as I know, You want to set up a meeting point out there. I might arrive there around 5 or 6 at night on Friday, dending if I am going to leave school eary and if I don't I won't get there till around 11 or midnight

fooracer
04-10-2003, 04:23 AM
Yeah, im not really all that sure when were going to be there eitherbut we usually camp on the gecko loop. Have you ever been there?a bunch of our friends with rails and jeeps are gonna be there too so it should be a good time. :devil

Str8Wicked
04-10-2003, 09:46 AM
your talking about gecko campground right....

fooracer
04-11-2003, 12:08 PM
Yeah, i mean gecko campground but were usually on the end like right on that loop that sticks out or were along the side right in front of that first row of dunes. Hey i've seen you in your avi a couple times at the dunes and i meant to say hi but i wasnt the one driving the jeep so maybe i'll see ya next time. if anyone from the site is going to be there look for a red '77 cj-5 jeep with ghost flames or lifted black Avi.
Man im really excited about doing some more mods this summer but im also really bummed that its almost gonna be too hot to go soon. I think we're going to make a trip to LS or pismo this summer, never been to either but i dont know how long i can live without sand.
:ermm:
Brad