PDA

View Full Version : Its Remix Time!

Striker49
04-07-2003, 08:58 PM
I took a look at the first Mixed vid I made for the site which was done over a year ago and I really was not impressed. So I got bored and revamped the whole thing. Its now a little over 2 minutes long and set to a new tune with some looks here and there. Plus the title Quad Flyin on the first one doesnt really impress me and I am not sure where I got that from. :huh

It is too large to send through email, so if someone could supply a place to upload a 1.88 meg vid file I would appreciate it.

Ill post the link to it as soon as I have one. :D

Guy400
04-08-2003, 02:46 AM
Can't wait to see it!

Glow Plug
04-08-2003, 02:50 AM
awsome can't wait to see it :D

cudaman
04-08-2003, 04:06 AM
why dont you ask ben if you could upload it to the site server, and maybe he can put a link to it in a sticky note or something. i would help ya but i wont have a way for like another month or two.

Striker49
04-08-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
why dont you ask ben if you could upload it to the site server, and maybe he can put a link to it in a sticky note or something. i would help ya but i wont have a way for like another month or two.

Yeah, I need a place to upload it to get the link to Ben though. I dont have any way to get it to him at the moment and don't know how I could upload it to the site server. :ermm:

Striker49
04-08-2003, 05:06 AM
Hmmmm...ok. My Yahoo Mail will handle 3meg attachments so I got it ready to send to Ben now but its sayin that the file size is like 2.5 megs, yet my computer says 1.8 :huh

:rolleyes: O well, Ill post a link as soon as I get it. :D

cudaman
04-08-2003, 02:38 PM
about that link to ben, well you can get the ftp info from him, and then upload it to there server and he can do the rest. just a thought :)

330exracer122
04-08-2003, 02:40 PM
if u want i can put on a public ftp for it on my cable

Striker49
04-08-2003, 02:50 PM
If you guys provide me a place to upload at, Ill upload the sucker...Ben has had it mailed to him so it should be up within the next couple of days.

Up to you guys, but I dont know much bout FTP. :ermm:

Ben
04-08-2003, 03:15 PM
It is now up in the Video section of the site. Killer remix Striker!! A++ job! :D :D

Striker49
04-08-2003, 03:17 PM
Its party time. :devious:

Let me know what you guys think. :D

http://www.exriders.com/videos/strikermix.wmv

CowsBitePeople
04-08-2003, 03:26 PM
Man that is sweet :macho :macho :macho :macho :macho ....I wich i could make something that good.... :)

MaTT....

Instinctz
04-08-2003, 03:41 PM
Indeed that is a good remix, I think Im goin to try and find a video camra on ebay or somewhere and film alot sense I am so close to a large duning area. Besides I love to make video mix's/graphics/websites.

Hey striker, if you want some webspace, PM me your user name/pass and it will be like www.instinctz.net/striker49/ if you still want some, I can share.

Striker49
04-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Instinctz
Indeed that is a good remix, I think Im goin to try and find a video camra on ebay or somewhere and film alot sense I am so close to a large duning area. Besides I love to make video mix's/graphics/websites.

Hey striker, if you want some webspace, PM me your user name/pass and it will be like www.instinctz.net/striker49/ if you still want some, I can share.

Hey, thx dude...I may take ya up on that offer sometime. :) I appreciate it, but I dont need it right now. :D

Instinctz
04-08-2003, 03:52 PM
All right, I have atleast 14 gigs of transfer, and only use like 10 megs a month, with about 400 megs of space.

So just let me know if you do, I all ready host alot of atv stuff for friends.

dragger3
04-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Yea it's ok.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:03 PM
that was really cool!!!!!! I want to make an exriders vid from the dunes at St. A's this summer but I have no clue how to do... I will want some help when the time comes... any willing to help me out would be much appreciated...

CHAUNCY
04-08-2003, 06:27 PM
It shows up as a green color with a bright white circle with ripped looking sides. Any sugestions on how to fix this.

QuadJunkies
04-08-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
It shows up as a green color with a bright white circle with ripped looking sides. Any sugestions on how to fix this. Sorry CHAUNCY no clue . It popped right up for me.:(

Striker49
04-08-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
It shows up as a green color with a bright white circle with ripped looking sides. Any sugestions on how to fix this.

Its sounds like you're just gittin the audio part of it and your Media Player is using a Visualization that it comes with to go with the music.

Try right clickin on the link and hitting Save Target As... and then save it to a location on your computer. See if that works for ya. :)

Glow Plug
04-09-2003, 02:54 AM
i'm not getting a picture on my midea player wtf is up ?????? :(

dragger3
04-09-2003, 07:26 AM
I went back and watched it agine, i think you could do allot better if you had some better footage. Most of the shots were kinda boring and more laid back. Try and get the underside of the quads when they jump or maybe a coupple different transition effects. Also fry to get some more fast paces filming insted of just kinda slow flying shots. As i said before i really think that if you had some berret films and better editing software you could do allot better.

*Thios wasnt intented as a flame just constructive critisim(sp)*

send me a pm strike i could send you some really good shots you could incorperate into your films and give you a place where you can get some better software. Maybe if you are interested i coudl send you some of my own work.

Striker49
04-09-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by dragger3
I went back and watched it agine, i think you could do allot better if you had some better footage. Most of the shots were kinda boring and more laid back. Try and get the underside of the quads when they jump or maybe a coupple different transition effects. Also fry to get some more fast paces filming insted of just kinda slow flying shots. As i said before i really think that if you had some berret films and better editing software you could do allot better.

*Thios wasnt intented as a flame just constructive critisim(sp)*

send me a pm strike i could send you some really good shots you could incorperate into your films and give you a place where you can get some better software. Maybe if you are interested i coudl send you some of my own work.

Hey dude, thx for the offer and all but Ill pass. I just simply used the videos that were in the vids section, I didnt take the footage myself. I dont want to get into it majorly or anything, Im just messin around and having fun.

Hey, why dont you make a quad vid or somin? We could always use more in the vids section. :)

MichaelS693
04-09-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
i'm not getting a picture on my midea player wtf is up ?????? :(

same here i only got th music

GOMER007
04-09-2003, 09:06 AM
That is a sweetness vid! keep up the good work

late

QuadJunkies
04-09-2003, 09:07 AM
Striker,I like the idea that you took all the Exriders vids and used them that wre on here...very cool;)

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Its sounds like you're just gittin the audio part of it and your Media Player is using a Visualization that it comes with to go with the music.

Try right clickin on the link and hitting Save Target As... and then save it to a location on your computer. See if that works for ya. :)

I'll go try that, hopefully it will work.:ermm:

CHAUNCY
04-09-2003, 09:35 AM
I just watched it and it worked. Thanks for the advice and great work:cool:

GOMER007
04-09-2003, 09:36 AM
what song was that in the back round??:huh

Striker49
04-09-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by GOMER007
what song was that in the back round??:huh

Filter - So I Quit

It is also on the intro to ATV ORF2. :p

Glad I could help Chauncy and glad you liked it. :)

dragger3
04-09-2003, 12:01 PM
Hey, striker i do a few vids made the one i like the best is one of all dragracing sleds and a few banshees. the bad thing is ill go shoot for a day and only get about one min of actually vidio because all the rest is boring. Now i know kinda of how hard wes miller must work. As i was saying i got about 1:30 of actuall footage but if you want ill post that. i really wish we had ice that way i could finish it.:(