PDA

View Full Version : Y isnt James Stuwart racing AKA BUBBA

OutlawEX
04-07-2003, 01:57 PM
Well i went to the silver dome this weekend to watch the Supercross and i was hoping to see James Stuwart and he wasnt there:( ..But anyways i seen Carmichale get his @ss handed to him by chad reed and that was worth it

dragger3
04-07-2003, 02:09 PM
hey where do you live in michigan? I was going to go untill my power went out for 4 days. I cant believe charmichal lost tho,,, he is amazing but he prob just had a bad race;)

Rob440EX
04-07-2003, 02:09 PM
U didn't get to see bubba race cuzz the 125 class is devided in two groups....east and west......east is racing right now......bubba is in the west (and dominating) west starts back in like one or two races....CATCH ALL THE RACES ON ESPN 2 around saturday's around 11;00 or 12:00
AND Ahhhhhh.....RC LOST.cuzz chad reed smoked him...LOL.....they are both about equal......it doesn't matter cuzz when bubba moves up to the 250 class its all over for both of them

dragger3
04-07-2003, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying they are about equad because last season he only lost liek 2 times. I believe, this info may not be correct but this is what i remember. I think ricky still has a long time to go untill sombody else dominates him.

trx400ex
04-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Ricky was dead last out of the gate(first corner wreck), and no he didnt get it handed to him, if there was 1, yes 1 more lap ricky would have one i 100% gurantee it, he just ran out of laps but his last few lap times were insanley fast

Rob440EX
04-07-2003, 02:29 PM
EZ THERE GUYS......I to like RC.....I just think this is what he needs/comp. If I recall chad reed has won 4 races this year and hes a few points behind the "ALL MIGHTY RC"......Reed is a rookie.....Rc dent win that many his rookie season......All I'm saying is I wouldn't count Reed out.....

And there have been tracks this year that reed has run faster lap times then Ricky so don't even say reed aint fast......

batgeek
04-07-2003, 02:29 PM
RC not only last outta the gate, but he was in that crash too...

and still got 2nd.

i'm not a RC fan but damn, ya still gotta give him props for a great race :D

Rob440EX
04-07-2003, 02:52 PM
HEY BAT...................................YOUR right.......he did have a hellofa good race....

bluebaron
04-07-2003, 03:02 PM
why does stewart where pink sometimes:rolleyes:

coryatver
04-07-2003, 03:30 PM
He is so good that he can wear whatever he wants!

04-07-2003, 03:42 PM
RC is awesome,, i hate it when people say he sucks if he almost gets beat or crashes or anything, becuz he doesnt i mean come one the guy had an all time winning season and noone could catch him, he isnt bad at all. He doesnt suck people are just pist becuz hes so good. HONDA ALL THE WAY!! i used to have the same back graphic kit as him:D

AtvMxRider
04-07-2003, 03:47 PM
Just wait until they get outdoors. Ricky is hard to beat on outdoor tracks. I don't believe he will win them all this year but he is going to win most of them.

Nausty
04-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07

his gear looks awsome, who cares if some of its pink anyways *gasp*.

mxdave28
04-08-2003, 01:33 AM
i hardly ever get to watch the races anymore :( im just glad that Mc Crybaby retired, i was getting a little tired of hearing that winer say he is so good he doesnt have to practice or train. meanwhile RC trained and practiced his booty off and look where he is at now:D ...im just praying that he doesnt turn into a pre madona(sp) like Mc Crybaby

exriderdude
04-08-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07

cuz he rides a kawi:blah

my friend was there at the silver dome too. he got 2nd in 125C and 3rd in School boy

swap
04-08-2003, 05:28 AM
mxdave, are you a total dumbass?

i have never heard mc say how good he is, or that he doesn't train. You let me now when he said that, i have most of the supercrosses on tape over the last five years. and last year mc overtrained, he lifted too many weights, and didn't do enough cardio. mc crybaby must suck 7 championships, 70 some wins, and 2 bad years. yet he still took 2nd in 96, and 3rd last year. yep he is slow.

yes rc is an animal, but he can be beat, reed has done it 3 weeks in a row, probably not just luck.

and for stewart, fast *** hell, but he won't take carmichael next year. he will be on his head more than on his feet, in his rookie 250 year. imo.

Extremeracer167
04-08-2003, 05:52 AM
i was going to say the same thing. If the sport of ATV Racing had a champ anything like Mcgrath was, then our sport would SKYROCKET!!!! I GARUNTEE that if u talked to almost everyone that went to a supercross race in the mid to late 90s that they would say they went to see Mcgrath! The man did AMAZING stuff for the sport. I think ANYONE that calls Mcgrath a crybaby and say that he sucks, doesnt have a clue about supercross racing. That man was a TRUE champion, and we should all HOPE that someday somebody int he quad world would step in and do what he did for the bikes.:o

04-08-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by mxdave28
i hardly ever get to watch the races anymore :( im just glad that Mc Crybaby retired, i was getting a little tired of hearing that winer say he is so good he doesnt have to practice or train. meanwhile RC trained and practiced his booty off and look where he is at now:D ...im just praying that he doesnt turn into a pre madona(sp) like Mc Crybaby

umm do u mean "prema-dona":p :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
04-08-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by swap
mxdave, are you a total dumbass?

i have never heard mc say how good he is, or that he doesn't train. You let me now when he said that, i have most of the supercrosses on tape over the last five years. and last year mc overtrained, he lifted too many weights, and didn't do enough cardio. mc crybaby must suck 7 championships, 70 some wins, and 2 bad years. yet he still took 2nd in 96, and 3rd last year. yep he is slow.

yes rc is an animal, but he can be beat, reed has done it 3 weeks in a row, probably not just luck.

and for stewart, fast *** hell, but he won't take carmichael next year. he will be on his head more than on his feet, in his rookie 250 year. imo.

sylvan56473
04-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Extremeracer 167,

We did have someone in our sport like McGrath, remember Gary Denton. Denton brought the sport to new levels.
8 time champion!!!!!!!!
The one thing that McGrath had going for him was all the women loved him, so they would let their boyfriends go to the races, as long as they got to come. That's one of the reasons he was so popular. Anyone else have some insight on this?

AtvMxRider
04-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by sylvan56473
Extremeracer 167,

The one thing that McGrath had going for him was all the women loved him, so they would let their boyfriends go to the races, as long as they got to come. That's one of the reasons he was so popular. Anyone else have some insight on this?

:huh

Crazie
04-08-2003, 10:25 AM
How about factory support...or the lack thereof?

ATV's don't have it....and until they do...our sport will never grow to that level. Kawasaki has stepped up to the plate and gotten involved...but they're still only partially involved.

When the ATV sport starts to see FULL FACTORY RACE TEAMS...then the sport will explode. We have enough talent at the races already....they just need the support and factory backing.

04-08-2003, 10:27 AM
yeah the guy were off gettin there hair done and the ladies were watchin mx and dragged there bfs to the races:rolleyes: lol

mcgrath was flashy had style and was good with people and when he won everyone loved it cuz he was a nice guy

rc is all business and doesnt have the flashnest and flair of mc and he has a small fan base and people dont like to see him win anyone but rc, and i dont blame them cuz rc is boring to watch but hes fast :eek2:

Extremeracer167
04-08-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by sylvan56473
Extremeracer 167,

That was prob. the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my entire life. U mean to tell me that the reason Mcgrath was more successful in the sport of MX is because he was better looking:huh LMGDFAO!!! I dont know about you, but when i went to watch Mcgrath EVERY chance i could, it was because he could ride like no other! Are u tellin me that u went to see him because he was cute??? HAHA

Sure Gary Denton brought alot to the table, but that was........15 years ago. We need someone to step up now. Mcgrath took it to a whole new level, race coverage, commercials, HUGE SPONSORS. Denton didnt do that. I think Ballance is one of the most Professional guys out there today. I hope that he can keep takin the sport further then he has.

Crazie
04-08-2003, 10:44 AM
I think RC is all about the business aspect...don't get me wrong...I think he's a great racer.

I like to watch him because he's so fast....but I would rather watch the 125's because I think James "Bubba" Stewart is a little more flashy. I mean, this kid is sooo excited everytime he's on the podium. He's fun to watch...he gives the crowd everything they pay for when he's on his last couple of laps and has a huge lead...or when he comes back from dead last to win a moto.

I know that RC is capable of the later of the above mentioned. But when's the last time you've seen the excitement in his eyes from getting a podium finish?

I think that Bubba may be able to bring out that excitement in RC when he moves up to the 250 class...because then RC will have a real challenge. Also, with Bubba moving up and Reed getting faster...next year will be very exciting.

sylvan56473
04-08-2003, 10:52 AM
Maybe, I should restate myself. You are right that Mcgrath is a very flashy rider. He is one of the best riders of all times. But what about Stanton, Bailey, Bayle, Johnson? They were all great riders and none of them got the respect they deserved, why? I still feel that becuase Jeremy is the "nice" guy, he has a certain pizzaz and the ladies love him. He made bikes "COOL" to ride. I never really liked him myself, but always, always gave him credit for being one of the best riders of all times and for bringing the sport to new levels. He made motocross more fun to watch. Where would freestyle be without the invention of the Nac-Nac?

sylvan56473
04-08-2003, 10:56 AM
I never said that women thinking McGrath was cute, was the reason for him being a good rider. I said that it was one of the reasons the sport grew. 51% of the people on this planet are female, I feel that McGrath brought the sport into the light for more than just hardcore MX'ers.

hessianmx111
04-08-2003, 11:47 AM
well first off nobody should ever hate on ricky for not signing autographs in the pits or hours before the race because he is payed such a huge salary by honda to win races and doesnt need to be distracted i mean during the autograph sessions he should be 100 percent commited to the fans, but not everybody can be a travis pastrana:ermm: also mc is no crybaby and it is his choice when he wants to call it quits after doing so much for the sport and gaining 7 championships and riding every bike brand. and he trained so hard last season his arms pumped up before he finished one lap, but still somehow wound up with the third overall. it would also be easy for mc to just call it quits and go home but he is giving all of the fans a farewell tour and still working with ktm and possibly building his own team. and the last thing i want to say is Chad Reed is an amazing rider and is up there with ricky but is by no means an actual rookie hes been winning titles for a long time over in australia.

OutlawEX
04-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Ricky was dead last out of the gate(first corner wreck), and no he didnt get it handed to him, if there was 1, yes 1 more lap ricky would have one i 100% gurantee it, he just ran out of laps but his last few lap times were insanley fast

Well I know for sure Ricky wouldnt of won unless chad reed went down,i was clocking their distance apart the whole race to see if Ricky would catch him ,but during the whole race ricky gave it a 100% and was still shie 5-6 seconds...But im gonna stick with chad reed,he is a rookie and winning,cant beat that:blah

aaron396
04-09-2003, 06:53 PM
If any of you guys say that mcgrath sucks and that ricky sucks and that stewarts gonna hand everyone there asses next season man you need to get into other sports. obviously none of you that are sayin that are worth a rats *** at riding. First off Mcgrath dominated for a long time from 91-96 98-01 winning 2 125 sx titles and 7 250 sx and a 250 mx title and you say that he sucked and never took it seriously and thats why rc beat him in 01 and 02. Well RC rode 250 sx in 99 and 00 what the hell happened there? MC is the definition of racing. RC worked his *** off to beat him and jeremy worked his *** off to beat everyone else includin ricky. His time came and ricky got work done end of story no one stays on top forever. Ricky will be lucky to stay ontop for as long as jeremy did. He can do it to because he wants it. Ricky is the fastest rider right now reed can start in front of him and RC catches him at the end they are both amazing. As far as stewert goes he'll most likely take over sometime in the near fewture but not next year hes on 125's untill 04. but most of you *****s will probably jump ship on him like you do on everyone else as soon as the next hot shot ametures turn pro like millsaps next year and allesie in 2 years. most of you couldn't probably win your local races in the novice class take your fastest pro around your track and imagine him getting lapped then you got RC look at daytona him and reed lapped everyone except 3rd tim ferry and that was over 30 seconds back on a track thats laptimes were 2 minutes and RC anc CR lap every person but one thats incredible. none of you will never be at their level if your a pro or privateer your an awesome rider unlike you choads that race novice then have the nirve to bad mouth them.... Better find another sport untill you show respect

OutlawEX
04-10-2003, 08:44 AM
MC is the definition of racing. RC worked his *** off to beat him and jeremy worked his *** off to beat everyone else includin ricky. His time came and ricky got work done end of story no one stays on top forever. Ricky will be lucky to stay ontop for as long as jeremy did.

I strongly agree....Carmichael dont compare to MC's riding accomplishments...Yes RC may be faster in the out doors,But MC has all the records to show his accomplishments..MC is prolly one of the top 2 if not 1 riders to ride...

AtvMxRider
04-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
I strongly agree....Carmichael dont compare to MC's riding accomplishments...Yes RC may be faster in the out doors,But MC has all the records to show his accomplishments..MC is prolly one of the top 2 if not 1 riders to ride...

hessianmx111
04-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by aaron396
If any of you guys say that mcgrath sucks and that ricky sucks and that stewarts gonna hand everyone there asses next season man you need to get into other sports. obviously none of you that are sayin that are worth a rats *** at riding. First off Mcgrath dominated for a long time from 91-96 98-01 winning 2 125 sx titles and 7 250 sx and a 250 mx title and you say that he sucked and never took it seriously and thats why rc beat him in 01 and 02. Well RC rode 250 sx in 99 and 00 what the hell happened there? MC is the definition of racing. RC worked his *** off to beat him and jeremy worked his *** off to beat everyone else includin ricky. His time came and ricky got work done end of story no one stays on top forever. Ricky will be lucky to stay ontop for as long as jeremy did. He can do it to because he wants it. Ricky is the fastest rider right now reed can start in front of him and RC catches him at the end they are both amazing. As far as stewert goes he'll most likely take over sometime in the near fewture but not next year hes on 125's untill 04. but most of you *****s will probably jump ship on him like you do on everyone else as soon as the next hot shot ametures turn pro like millsaps next year and allesie in 2 years. most of you couldn't probably win your local races in the novice class take your fastest pro around your track and imagine him getting lapped then you got RC look at daytona him and reed lapped everyone except 3rd tim ferry and that was over 30 seconds back on a track thats laptimes were 2 minutes and RC anc CR lap every person but one thats incredible. none of you will never be at their level if your a pro or privateer your an awesome rider unlike you choads that race novice then have the nirve to bad mouth them.... Better find another sport untill you show respect

well put, well put:) so davi is moving up next year ???

bluebaron
04-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
He is so good that he can wear whatever he wants!
yeah thats true,

rider250ex
04-10-2003, 02:18 PM
does anyone know what ever happend to the racer at that race who caught the hay bail off the jump and ended up landing on his head on the cement floor. it looked pretty bad. he was movin but he must have had something happen to him. it was a hard crash

bigdude
02-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
his gear looks awsome, who cares if some of its pink anyways *gasp*. why you hatin on bubba

02-02-2006, 06:16 PM
You know, I wonder how and why all the new people decide to post it the oldest topic.

K_Fulk
02-02-2006, 06:18 PM
At least there using the search button.

02-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
At least there using the search button.

True

Pro400EXC
02-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Holy Old Post's Batman...

This thread is almost as old as me.....

why bring it back up from the dead?

XCRACER26
02-02-2006, 07:41 PM
holy **** back in that time i was 250ex somethin I forget my screen name. back in the day when I was 13,lol

yoshimurakfx400
02-02-2006, 10:09 PM
how old is this thread?

MXRACER86
02-02-2006, 10:13 PM
3 years too old

prepracing
02-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by bigdude
why you hatin on bubba

why you first postin on a 3 year old topic :confused: