PDA

View Full Version : girlfriends....what to do?

Krazy Kid
04-07-2003, 11:36 AM
well my friend, and g/f were at a party got wasted and she made out with my best friend for like 30 seconds......she says she didnt kno what she was doin b/c she was wasted, which i kno she was and she does sound like she means shes sorry and i reall still do like her for some unkown reason but i dunno what the hell to do cuz half the school wants me toi break up with her and the other half dont want me to so this si my last resolution......what do i do?

04-07-2003, 11:37 AM
dump her. and how old are you anyways? 13 14

Krazy Kid
04-07-2003, 11:39 AM
almost 15

MILF_HUNTER
04-07-2003, 11:40 AM
yup sounds like your a young pup. dump her and find some new booty

Nausty
04-07-2003, 11:40 AM
dude, go out with her. I do crazy stuff when i'm wasted all the time that I wouldn't normally do. Nothing w/ guys though:p

zroost
04-07-2003, 11:41 AM
you are young..there are to many girls out there. Believe me if she did it once she will do it again..it also looks like you should find another best friend..he need a good old fashion woopin........

honda250xrider
04-07-2003, 11:45 AM
dump her find a new one

sportraxrider10
04-07-2003, 11:49 AM
dump her, same thing happened to me. i went to my cousins basketball game and my girlfriend went to a party, well to make it short she was supposedly "wasted" and made out with some new kid that was there. she never told me and i dumped her the next day. :ermm:

Nausty
04-07-2003, 11:49 AM
dude its not like they ****ed, people do dumb stuff when they are drunk or high and some things may not seem like a big deal at the time but really it is.

remlapr
04-07-2003, 11:56 AM
I'll chime in - if you can pull other girls at your school that are just as good, then dump her arse - if you're doin good just to be going out with her then learn to forgive :D
At your age you need to just have fun and not be to serious about any of it (damn I sound old).

Krazy Kid
04-07-2003, 12:03 PM
well it aint like i cant do better or nothin id say i could pull about ne other girl in the school.....i think my g/f is about the hottest in our middle school but ne ways i think i mite stay around for a day or two to see if she really gives a **** or not and....even her friends step dad that caught them drinkin says she was prty f*ed up but i dunno i think shes out the door :p ;)

nojoke4stroke
04-07-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Krazy Kid
well it aint like i cant do better or nothin id say i could pull about ne other girl in the school.....i think my g/f is about the hottest in our middle school but ne ways i think i mite stay around for a day or two to see if she really gives a **** or not and....even her friends step dad that caught them drinkin says she was prty f*ed up but i dunno i think shes out the door :p ;)

if youre gonna dump her anyway and if i were your age i would act like its all good and keep tappin that s*** but be on the lookout for some1 better and when you find em drop your girl on her can.as for your friend,break his jaw and tell him to eat a d*** cuz he's not really your friend and he'll probly do it again.

QuadTrix6
04-07-2003, 12:10 PM
i think you should get even and make out with your best friend too :huh

DBL-D49
04-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Dump her and your loser best friend. They knew exactly what they were doing and what a lame excuse. When I'm under the influence, it makes it easier to do things that I would not normally do if I was sober, but I still know what I'm doing, whether it be right or wrong.

250x#93
04-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Don't dump her, if shes the hottest, who gives a rats behind what she does when she's wasted.

Giz400ex
04-07-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah!! your're only 15, and this is just the beginning for ya. I say keep it cool, DO NOT GET SERIOUS and bang it around for awhile and whenever ya get the chance and one of her friends gets all drunk, lay it right to her, buddy:devil and when she confronts you about it say " I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing" Personally, that's nothing but a bunch of BS but, if she's gonna use that excuse!! so can you!! As for your friend............. he's not!

blondie69
04-07-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
i think you should get even and make out with your best friend too :huh

:huh :huh thats wrong....lol

but anyways....dump her man. even if she is wasted, she still should know wat she is doin somewhat.
and for your best friend.....keep an eye on him:rolleyes: lol

honda250xrider
04-07-2003, 12:19 PM
hes not ur friend, dump her if you pulled that one on her do u think she would stay around for u????

Krazy Kid
04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by 250x#93
Don't dump her, if shes the hottest, who gives a rats behind what she does when she's wasted.

thats what im thinkin ill just make sure im there next time shes drunk and as for my friend well lets just say he got a pair of matching black eyes and a sore arse nose.......i think ill stick around and if someone better comes along.....shell pry get the boot:macho :D

Tommy 17
04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
i'd tell her to make up for it in a certain way... soon as she does it dump her... then go after a friend....;)

dude its not worth the trouble... best thing to tell u is that ur only 15... they are gonna go as fast as them come... nothing will be serious till ur atleast 19 or so... look at most couples they dont even meet till they are 25 plus... don't ruin ur life over a girl thats cheated on ur b4;)

DBL-D49
04-07-2003, 12:22 PM
What if she got pregnant or something else(STD). Who want's their girlfriend being a drunk whore when your not around? Do you think you can trust her from now on?

Krazy Kid
04-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DBL-D49
What if she got pregnant or something else(STD). Who want's their girlfriend being a drunk whore when your not around? Do you think you can trust her from now on?

dude she dint screw no one she made out with someone at a party for about 30 seconds or sumthin if she did that she would have been booted before she got the chace to say sorry

batgeek
04-07-2003, 12:28 PM
using being wasted as an excuse is total BS.

you are responsible for your actions whether you are sober or blitzed outta yer mind. if you let her get away with it, she will see it as a crutch that she can use for f*ck ups she makes.

kick her to the curb, dont let her push you around...she knew exactly what she was doing and is just trying to get off easy by saying she was f*cked up when she did it.

AtvMxRider
04-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
using being wasted as an excuse is total BS.

you are responsible for your actions whether you are sober or blitzed outta yer mind. if you let her get away with it, she will see it as a crutch that she can use for f*ck ups she makes.

kick her to the curb, dont let her push you around...she knew exactly what she was doing and is just trying to get off easy by saying she was f*cked up when she did it.

I totaly agree. Get rid of the *****!

Giz400ex
04-07-2003, 12:32 PM
I take it she's only 15 also??? If so, when she turns about 19 or 20, probably by that time she's given more rides than Greyhound!!! She sounds like a upcoming pig!!! Be careful keep on looking for something better. Good luck

Mr_Bub400ex
04-07-2003, 12:35 PM
out of all the opinions i like tommy's the best :p

DBL-D49
04-07-2003, 12:38 PM
dude she dint screw no one she made out with someone at a party for about 30 seconds or sumthin if she did that she would have been booted before she got the chace to say sorry
Dude, I'm not trying to say she's a sl*t or anything, but, you weren't there, that 30 seconds could have been 30 minutes with a whole lot of touching(your best friends hand down her pants, or vice versa)for all you know. I'd bet you haven't been told everything.

sportraxrider10
04-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by DBL-D49
Dude, I'm not trying to say she's a sl*t or anything, but, you weren't there, that 30 seconds could have been 30 minutes with a whole lot of touching(your best friends hand down her pants, or vice versa)for all you know. I'd bet you haven't been told everything.

he said he was there though, i think:o

sportraxrider10
04-07-2003, 12:51 PM
ok nevermind i read it wrong:blah :macho :muscle:

Tjay
04-07-2003, 12:51 PM
shes got to have a good looking friend? Have some fun you are young!

DBL-D49
04-07-2003, 12:52 PM
honda300ex06 ok nevermind i read it wrong
I had to go back and reread it too:D

MojaveKing
04-07-2003, 01:11 PM
opposite here.......me and my gf where....together @ the school and .....then it was time to go....and her Dad was in Town lookin for her...when she was just goin to ride tha bus back....so....her rents hate me.......always good right:D :D

i think you should get even and make out with your best friend too WTF:eek2: ?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!:eek: :D

Stevie-D
04-07-2003, 01:18 PM
hold on a minit here Krazy Kid...you said you were 14, and your girlfriend is still in JUNIOR HIGH..:confused: so where the heck was she that she got wasted?

p.s., if i were you, id save my allowance for a week or two, go get wasted myself, and buy myself a hooker:devil

batgeek
04-07-2003, 01:21 PM
yeah what he said....get the hooker :D

wilkin250r
04-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Alcohol doesn't make you stupid, it removes your inhibitions. Your inhibitions hold you back from doing something that you WANT to do, but never had the guts to do.

If she played tonsil hockey with your best friend while she was drunk, it means she WANTED to all along, but her inhibitions held her back.

If she's got the hots for your best friend, the relationship is doomed anyway. Cut it off now while YOU have the upper hand and can walk away with your dignity, or she will just make you look stupid the next time she gets drunk and you find her making out with your friend again.

cody anderson
04-08-2003, 06:11 AM
THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO... AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD. FIRST I WOULD DUMP HER, YOU KNOW WHY? ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER. HOW COULD YOU GO TO A NATIONAL A FEW STATES AWAY AND TOTALLY TRUST HER WHILE YOUR OUT TRYING TO CONCENTRATE ON AN IMPORTANT RACE? I COULD'T. EVEN IF IT WAS A LITTLE KISS. A LITTLE KISS IS A BIG DEAL IF SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GIRL. SHE CHEATED ON YOU DUDE. RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU TOO! F- THAT! IF YOU LET HER DO IT ONCE SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND BLAME IT ON THE BOOZE. LISTEN, I HAVE BEEN REALLY WASTED IN MY DAY, AND I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON MY GIRL. NEVER. SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO AND WAS LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE. THEN I WOULD REALLY BEAT MY FRIENDS ARSE... THIS IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!??????? NO WAY! WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM??? NO!!!! OF COURSE NOT! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU RESPECT HIM. HE'S YOUR BOY. WELL, NOT ANYMORE. FRIENDS DON'T DO THAT TO EACH OTHER. THATS TOTALLY BOGUS!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. CODY ANDERSON.

skinrider440
04-08-2003, 06:27 AM
a drunk says or does, what a sober thinks

04-08-2003, 06:29 AM
i think you shouldnt type with caps because when i read it in my head i feel like someones yelling at me :confused2

Dump her, but understand, if she likes someone else, its not that she doesnt like you.

If I had a girl and I wanted to be with another girl, I would break up with her honestly and than be with the girl I want.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

Extremeracer167
04-08-2003, 06:36 AM
dude, this is the first ive read this. But its weird, cuase i had the SAME EXACT THING happen to me while i was at the GNCC in North Carolina! Best friend.....GF........makein out........party.........alchohol....same story!! Thats such a weird coincedence. We are still together, but we have also been together for over 2 years now. Its real weird between us right now, so i guess we will see what happens.

The worst part about the whole story is.....my best friend since we were kids who kissed her, was swearing up and down on our friendship that he didnt do it, while she was confessing to it! My best friend, lied right to my face:( That was the worst part of the whole deal. Needless to say, a few threats on his life, we dont talk anymore

lil400exman
04-08-2003, 06:40 AM
dump her like its trash day and u got a stinkin diaper in the trash dude:macho :mad:

Castor-426ex
04-08-2003, 06:41 AM
live by my motto

lick em stick em send em on their way:eek:

phatswinn
04-08-2003, 06:45 AM
atleast she didnt bang the kid, give her another chance or at least get her in bed one more time before ya dump her

nojoke4stroke
04-08-2003, 06:59 AM
like i said before,keep taggin that s*** no feelings attached,you might as well enjoy it if its good.and if you really wanna get sheisty,then get one of her friends and let her find out what its like to have another person come between you and your best friend.i had a similar but much more in depth and a lot more than kissing thing happen with my girl and my best friend.he keeps getting his a** beat at the bar by these big dudes that he doesnt know and cant figure out why.:devil just live it up man,youre young.

04-08-2003, 08:01 AM
man like thats something stop cryin and dump her she'll do it again they always do. i got played three time by the same gurl and she is doing it to 2 other guys :(. so i dumped it all off. its also partial your fault u guys got drunk right?but if u decide to keep the hoe reffer to quadtrix6 idea get drunk then make out with her best friend and if she start sh** say hey u did it

wilkin250r
04-08-2003, 09:00 AM
If she only kissed him for 2 seconds, then maybe he kissed her, and she couldn't think fast enough (because she was drunk) to react properly. But 30 seconds? At that point, she's kissing him back.

I say dump 'em both, the girl and your friend.