PDA

View Full Version : fixin my track..need some suggestions

Stevie-D
04-07-2003, 02:46 AM
i have a track on my property that was made for a KX80. the jumps are all washed out in the middle cuz ive been ridin on it for a while now. im in the process of rippin down landings, moving them so i can hit the jumps better. there are also some rutted up berms in it that i cant hit fast. should i just flatten them out? or or fill in the ruts so i can use them?

also, ive got some extra room for jumps..what kind should i make them? double? triple? more whoops? what do you think?

Glow Plug
04-07-2003, 02:52 AM
if you have the time and the paticence to then i think i would rip everything out and start again so then you can make the track best suted to you and not the kx80 and then it will last for a little longer than a rebuilt track :D

bansheerider_13
04-07-2003, 03:23 AM
well thats up to you if u wanna fix it or rebult but if i were u i would make a long stright with about 2-3 feet high so you can hit them wide open i dunno what it is but ive been at a few thats that have these and i love em the rush u get from going though woops at like 40mph is great but make sure that u have about 15 of them at leased to make it fun but i image it would take for ever to bult them