PDA

View Full Version : To: Rostraver, Pa riders

RIDER11X
04-06-2003, 04:31 PM
If you are one of the many locals that enjoy this ride spot you will understand what I am trying to tell everybody. It has been dangerously close to being shut down a few times now, because of people being defiant of inconsiderate of the land owners of that area. Just want to post three guidlines that will help keep it open, because after my last ride there I see that some riders don't know.
1. Park only on the woods side of Rodney Lane, well off the side of the road.
2. Stay out of the field on the opposite side of the lane from the woods at all times.
3. Do not ride the lane in front of the houses, just get on the trail and go.

Please pass this info onto your fellow riders if you are one of us locals that rides this ride spot. Thanks!;)

RIDER11X
04-06-2003, 09:20 PM
BUMP

Tommy 17
04-07-2003, 08:24 AM
wheres this place at in pa??

mitty_ex
04-12-2003, 02:32 AM
Hey RIDER11X, is this the place along 51 with all the big signs?? I've wanted to ride there and have seen people riding there, but with all the signs I've stayed away. If we can ride there by following a few rules, I'm game.

jyonks46
04-16-2003, 01:18 AM
hey do you ride up by rodney all the time? i live in webster which is over the hill from the track. i ride there everyday and i was wondering if you ever seen me. i have a yamaha warrior its blue and have a fmf megamax 2 exhaust and tag bars and nerfs..if you wanna ride sometime let me know