PDA

View Full Version : People from Canada

Quad18star
04-06-2003, 04:12 PM
I need some help from people in Ontario or maybe out of the province . I sold 1992 Suzuki LT 250 to a guy in New Market Ontario about 2 1/2 years ago and I can't remember his name or phone number at all . The reason I want his number is because I want to purchase the bike back from him . He races Pro JetSkis and worked or has connections at Bondi . The bike has a Laeger swingarm , Laeger a-arms . Had beadlocks and holeshots on the rear . It had cut front and rear fenders , a durablue axle , Renthals , full chassis skid plate , bumper . Bondi Engines sticker on the side pannels along with a bunch of others . The way you'd probably notice it the most is with Skat Track stickers on either side of the front plastic . Like I said the guy was from New Market Ontario and should be around 22 or 23 about now . He said he planned on putting in a 310 kit in the bike ( dont know if he did or not ) and he planned on maybe doing a few races but more or less just ridding . He lived in a pretty rich part of New Market also and had a golf course and like a little kids play ground area right behind his house . He also lived across the street from where a guy murdered his family with an axe . Someone in Ontario must know him . If so tell him to call me at 1-705-983-4200 and ask for Greg . Also he can email me at Quad18star@aol.com . Here is a pic of the bike when i was selling it .

Quad18star
04-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Bump

nacs400ex
04-07-2003, 03:32 PM
For some reason it seems like I have seen that quad before ? On the trails or on the track I dont really know. But I never talked to the person Greg, so I cant help ya, I will keep my eye out though.

Quad18star
04-07-2003, 03:36 PM
I bought the bike off of a guy in Barrie ( maybe thats where you've seen it ) It came up north for a few seasons , then I sold it to a guy in New Market. If you do see the guy , try and get a phone # from him or tell him to call me .

nacs400ex
04-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Yeah ok, I might have seen it before you had it. But I will keep an eye out. Do you remember his name, first or last?

Quad18star
04-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Nah i don't remember what his name was, at the time he drove a newer Dodge Dakota ( was either black , dark blue or green) . He also said he either worked at Bondi or had connections there cuz they were going to put a 310 kit on the bike . Also another thing that might be noticeable on the bike is that I had cracked the frame right near the foot peg on the left hand side of the bike ( shifter side). There was a "Graydon Proline" sticker on the nerf bars that were comming off also . Also if u look closely at the Axle , you can probably still see the outline of the word " Bondi Engines" cuz I took off the stickers but i guess the metal stained or faded or something and the outline was visible. There was some modifications done to the front bumper ( on the backside) cuz it got bent or broken and had to be re welded and the weld looked crappy . Another noticible thing was the CLEAR rad hose which people razed me about changing but made the bike stand out more . I want this bike back cuz I know what has been done to it and I know the potential that it has .

Quad18star
04-09-2003, 11:48 AM
BUMP