PDA

View Full Version : water water everywhere

bakerboyz
04-06-2003, 01:33 AM
Spring is here and the sun is out but the trails are flooded. We got spoiled the last two years with a drought. Now most of the trails & track around the river we ride at are flooded.

Can't wait for april showers to end.

Giz400ex
04-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Did you get the ice storm down there?? We just got about 1/2"-3/4" of ice 2 days ago!! Then got 1" of sleet early Sat morn. and now were suppose to get 1-3" of snow Monday!!!!:mad: :mad: I am totally sick of this crap!!! This year we've had over 100" of snow this season and everywhere you went (before this last storm) it was like you were living around ponds of water. Drought this year?? No frigin way!!!! Mosquitoes in full force this summer!!:grr

LEE314EX
04-06-2003, 05:53 AM
We are supose to get like 8 inches of snow here today im not looking forward to that at all... we have prom next weekend i dont want to be walking through snow in a tux

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
04-06-2003, 06:15 AM
yeah, well while yall are getting ice and snow...WE ARE GETTING BIG ARSE HAIL. oh geez these things were huuge last night. im talkin from golfball to baseball size. i had to leave my truck up at the school under pass drop off thing...it won't fit in the garage.

Rip_Tear
04-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Some times I just want to beat you all! We got 8 inches of snow here just yesterday, and more before that! We started to get rid of the snow last week and the week before, now its coming back!