PDA

View Full Version : quadgod440ex check your PM

MEL
04-05-2003, 01:19 PM
steve, i've waited long enough. i've checked and you've cashed the money order i sent you over 3 weeks ago. but still you won't send my parts. whats the problem? you don't even open the PM s that i sent you. you've had more than enough time to make it right with me so i'm handing this over to the state police. you should here from them by thursday. to all the rest of exriders, do not try to buy anything from quadgod440ex! i'm not the only one who has had problems with him either. i've gotten a couple PMs from other members who have had the same problem. do yourselves a favor and find someone else to buy from!

CBRSLIDER
04-05-2003, 07:54 PM
bump. this is important. when i get a chance i'm going to post a little information on this subject.

chris,
sorry to see you too were a victim of one of our own.

ray

Guy400
04-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Ah d@mn it, not another one...:grr

Ray, I'm glad you're involved. I don't know what the story is with this guy but the last time he was online here at EXR was 3/19.

z400rider23
04-06-2003, 03:49 AM
I've already sent MEL the whole story, but just so everyone else knows I had the same problem with this kid, I finally got my parts but only after having been lied to several times.

CBRSLIDER
04-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Guy,

unfortunately I am not involved in this particular incident. i'd really like to help MEL but it's tough crossing over into NY from PA. NY staties will take care of him though.

Chris,
if there is something that you think i could help ya with don't hesitate to contact me.

Ray

MEL
04-07-2003, 01:43 PM
ray thanks for the offer, i may have to take you up on it, but i hope quadgod and i can work it out oursevles! the last time qaudgod was online was 4-03-03 @ 4:58 according to my PM tracking. he has two PM that he hasn't responded to. if this doesn't get cleared up i won't be out alot of cash, but i want to warn the rest of exr members about him and his dealings.

MEL
04-08-2003, 02:02 PM
ttt