PDA

View Full Version : hatfield-mccoy???

stabbincabin
04-05-2003, 10:45 AM
we are planning a trip to hatfield-mccoy april 11-14th.,none of us have 4x4 atv's,is that ok?,we have about 12 people going (blaster's,banshee's,warrior's and of course my 250r please let me know,also anybody else going that weekend let me know maybe we could meet up and share war stories.thanks stabbincabin!!!!:mad:

Mudcat
04-05-2003, 03:23 PM
The sport quads are great at HM. We were there last weekend and did over 200 miles(gps mounted on my KFX). HM is a great place to ride the only problems you may have will be fuel milage on the r and Blaster. My son has a stock Blaster and he had the shortest range around 35 miles to a tank. A word of warning be prepared for any type of weather. We had all 4 seasons in 3 days, every thing from 80 degrees and dusty to rain to SNOW! Yes all in the same weekend. We still had a blast!:D

02Yellow400
04-05-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey stabbin. Me and 4 of my buddies are going down there that same weekend. Except we will be getting there wed night. We should definatly meet up and do some riding. Where are you staying? If you are intrested send me a PM.