PDA

View Full Version : It's not my fault!!!

born-to-race
04-05-2003, 08:41 AM
I was the high bidder on a snowboard for sale on ebay but the seller cancelled my bid. He posted that the reason for this was that my feedback was to low (I haven't bought or sold anything yet). But I e-mailed him and asked him what the reason was and all he said was Ocanada. It says that he ships internationally so shipping isn't the problem.

I think the real reason is that were not helping America fight. I've heard more complains from Canadaians like mine.

I support America 100%, but its Chretien's decision. It's not my fault, why do people punish all Canadians.

Sorry for my nag.

:(

MILF_HUNTER
04-05-2003, 08:57 AM
thats ****ty. i havent experienced anything like that. Ed the socks Rules!

blondie69
04-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Hey man, don't worry...your right, its not your fault. Thats jus kinda rude for that dude to do to u. Myself...i feel your pains....I AM CANADIAN! lol:p

Glow Plug
04-05-2003, 10:05 AM
that sucks :(

DEAL
04-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Thats just stupid dude,
I dunno how some people can be so "pig headed"

CHAUNCY
04-05-2003, 11:24 AM
Thats really messed up.

-=Skot=-
04-05-2003, 01:52 PM
:grr

lil400exman
04-05-2003, 02:08 PM
alot of americans dont hate......................just a few so dont do to us what happened to you;) sorry for the problems tho.........i think we all know how african americans feel now.................:(

honda400exrider
04-05-2003, 02:11 PM
alot of americans dont hate......................just a few so dont do to us what happened to you sorry for the problems tho.........i think we all know how african americans feel now.................

uhh i dont really get how we now know how african americans now feel :huh :huh

-=Skot=-
04-05-2003, 02:15 PM
:huh

yellowex01
04-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
alot of americans dont hate......................just a few so dont do to us what happened to you;) sorry for the problems tho.........i think we all know how african americans feel now.................:(

Just because someone doesnt sell something to a canadian,( no offense), you think we know how african americans feel? I think that statement is a little naive. I dont think you can encompass what happend the them 100 years ago to now...02

lil400exman
04-05-2003, 02:16 PM
well i what i was saying cause of the color and descrimtiation just cause they wer black or how muslims feel just cause they live under a different color flag or the skin is lighter or darker..........................just bringing out poiints but i do feel bad for everyone that gets crapped on just cause they dont live under the red white and blue we came here to be free and not judged so we shouldnt do the same ppl....................;)

CowsBitePeople
04-05-2003, 02:20 PM
I think that is one of the most stupid reasons to cancil a bid....That pisses me off too.... :grr

Rip_Tear
04-05-2003, 02:27 PM
That sucks. The sad thing is Canada is actually helping the US, just not with troops, they are sending money, and aid and are helping with all the clean up. Also Canada sent a bunch of our troops to relieve the American troops from other places such as Afghan so they could go to Iraq.

born-to-race
04-05-2003, 04:36 PM
The guy e-mailed me again, here's what he said:

I didnt want to ship to canada. Sorry for listing it as a internationally available auction.

:rolleyes: