PDA

View Full Version : should i trade to move up or not

yellowrider
04-04-2003, 04:59 PM
last november i bought my 97 chevy silverodo 305 vortex extended cab 4x4... since i had it i just replaced the waterpump and the intake gasket ... and when i first bought it i replaced the gas filter and the dealership i bought it from replaced the computer... it now has a 120000 miles on it .... also i get to keep my rims and tires

i think me and mom paid 14995.00 otd cash ...

my friend wants to buy my truck for 12500.00 and a honda 300 all time 4x4 that needs a front hub and bearings... also i get to keep my rims and tires !

do you think i should sale my truck to him ?? or could i get more i been thinking about getting a car bt then .. i thought about depending on someone else taking me riding i said heck no ... so when i sale my truck i will probably go to the 99 model with the third door with leather seats with the 350 vortec:D
but the only promblem with that is ... we will have to borrow a couple thosand and make truck payments and insurance payments i dont to muh care for that ..... so tell me waht you think... also my truck is running goood ... i just heard prices are droping so i figure i sale out to get some of my money back ...