PDA

View Full Version : suzuki vinson

WildCatRacer
04-04-2003, 11:27 AM
my dad just bought a vinson yesterday and I was just wondering if anyone had coments on it. its the quadmatic. I rode it a little today, I really like the feel of it and it handles real good, but its didnt really have the snap off the bottom like I thought it would. maybe its just cause the motor isnt broken in yet or could it be because the cvt clutch?

Stevie-D
04-04-2003, 12:28 PM
i dont know about the Vinson as far as the bottom end power goes. but I know that with my Trailboss youve got to give it some gas to get the clutch engaged. If the CVT tranny is basically the same design thats used on most polaris's, some stiffer clutch springs should make it take off better and improve your bottem end.

jarred15801
04-04-2003, 03:01 PM
my one friend just got one of those thebeginning of the winter and its got alot of power. it was goin 62mph out in the woods by my house. and thats no lie i saw it myself i was on it.

sweet300ex
04-04-2003, 03:04 PM
yeah jarred is right and i also am friends with that kid and we had it goin 60

dabombdale
04-04-2003, 04:50 PM
i had it going 58 mph in 1 foot deep of snow and the wheels got good tgraction, it was in 4 wheel drive

probably one of the best 4x4's i had ever drove, the bear claws hooked up great.