PDA

View Full Version : 250ex riders

250EXking
04-04-2003, 10:00 AM
To all 250EX riders out there,

I love my 250ex. theres nothing i would change except the speed which your not really going to have with 229 cc engine.
i have a WB E-series pipe, kn jet kit and airfilter, dg nerfs, Maxxis razrs fron and rear both 22's. Its a great all around play bike. i smoke alot of quads in the woods with mine. my buddy keith and i have showed up alot of people on our trips. yeah 400ex's are better and faster but pinned in 5th in the woods is near impossible. i have stomped many 400ex's through the woods. yeah there faster but its the rider that does it. well if you have something to say about a little bike with enogh jumbolees to go around then im here. :macho all i have to say is bring it. yeah a blaster or 400ex will get by you on top end. but when chains brake and blasters(which suck)blow up just remember whos still riding circles around you. me. :blah i paid for everything on my bike and my bike itself. so dont come talking crap because you have a 400ex that mommy and daddy bought you. i have pride in my 250ex and so should other owners.

Honda4trax250x
04-04-2003, 02:30 PM
ok.....who the hell are you????:confused:

balla250ex
04-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Yea umm... I love my 250 also, but I would'nt be braggin about beating 400's through the woods b/c they smoke you in every thing else. I agree with the balster thing, my friend had one nearly a month and it blew up on him. It is good that you paid for everything on it...But I would've took the money you spent on it all together and got a 400. I like my quad and would'nt change a thing about it xcept for like you siad speed. But like you also said it is a 229. I dunno, I wish I had sumthin faster. :rolleyes: