PDA

View Full Version : Quads on CSI

CHAUNCY
04-03-2003, 05:03 PM
I was watchin CSI and there was a lakota(I think) and another utility quad. Well they were riding and of course the quad rolls. At least it wasnt really bad publicity because they were wearing protective gear. Just thought I would share. Anyone else see this ??? What was the quad in the back if anyone saw it ???

JabberJaw
04-03-2003, 05:10 PM
I liked the dude in the barrel!

CHAUNCY
04-03-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I liked the dude in the barrel!

Yeah, he was stylin. Also the remote control robots were great.

hondamxer161
04-03-2003, 07:45 PM
there was a polaris, and a 250ex in the still pic. yeah and mad shift gear on the chic at the begining. sorry if im wrong im drunk.

mike

Dex
04-03-2003, 10:29 PM
I am pretty sure that it was a red Polaris trail boss and a blue Honda 300 4X4.

JLanphear
04-04-2003, 02:10 AM
My girlfriend was watching that show last night....I looked up and saw a guy holding a picture of a 250ex. Then he looked at a guy and said "Nice quad....(then something else)". LOL...I'm not slamming the 250ex's, but I just found it kinda funny.

-Josh

04-04-2003, 02:35 AM
and I bet the people that dont know much about quads are probaboly saying "WHOA SWEET QUAD :eek2: ".. pisses me off when a person sees a crappy quad, like a trx90, and theyre like "THAT THING MUST FLY :D ", and you tell them its slow as hell, and they tell you that you know jack :rolleyes:

Honda4trax250x
04-04-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
and I bet the people that dont know much about quads are probaboly saying "WHOA SWEET QUAD :eek2: ".. pisses me off when a person sees a crappy quad, like a trx90, and theyre like "THAT THING MUST FLY :D ", and you tell them its slow as hell, and they tell you that you know jack :rolleyes:

ur not alone i deal with those people everyday:rolleyes:

dirtmomma
04-04-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex

Hey now easy on the TRX90 some do fly ;) for the little guys!!!

flyin#5
04-04-2003, 04:48 AM
yeah i saw that... there was a pic of a 250ex with the dead guy standing next to it

Glow Plug
04-04-2003, 09:50 AM
i saw it lol, there was a polaris and a lakato i think and then there was a 250ex, when the girl fell off the the quad my sis (who doesn't know jack about quads she can hardly shift the bayou :rolleyes: ) she was like oh see what can happen ohh it got me some mad:mad:

speedy400
04-04-2003, 10:04 AM
haha my friend has a old beartracker 250, a few days ago my friend told him my modded banshee is for sale for some reason, so he said "nooo I dont want a banshee thoughs things are crap." he was being sirios,I just laughed and asked to drag him sometime...:rolleyes: :huh .hehe-darren

J-06
04-04-2003, 12:12 PM
You guys think those things are Ignorant! Ive got a kid in my class that thinks ATVs are a waste of time and money and snowmobiles arent here in Southwest Minnesota. A kid in my class named dan got a TRX300 and he drove past and these were his words! "So aa guys, Is that a Quad or a Fourwheeler?"
He was being serious!:huh Jwisniew is a witness of the most ignorant thing ever uttered from someones lips.:ermm:

MojaveKing
04-04-2003, 12:46 PM
Ive got a kid in my class that thinks ATVs are a waste of time and money and snowmobiles arent here in Southwest Minnesota. was that Dan??
when did he say that.....is this quad or a 4wheeler?

wilkin250r
04-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Yep. Ignorant poeple, gotta love 'em. I know a guy that just bought a "unique fixer-upper opporunity"

Crappy old Suzuki 230, different color plastics, the "custom" seat that consists of an old piece of furniture foam and duct tape. He swears it is the fastest thing alive and that it will eat my girlfriend's 400EX and my 250r, and that he hasn't even had it to WOT yet. You should hear this guy talk about this hideous beast like it's made of solid gold and nitrous oxide.

My girlfriend asked him if he likes his crow barbequed or blackened cajun. :D