PDA

View Full Version : I am out of the Gang, SOLD MY 400 TODAY!

BrianWrightR6
04-03-2003, 03:59 PM
Well I sold my 400 today on E-bay and will hate to see her go but I will be glad that with the money that I get from it I can fix my street bike up to race this summer! I still have my 350 Rancher that I can still ride but I will just have to wait until Honda decides to come out with something in the sport class to get something else. I will still be around here supporting the site but I had some good times on it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408728611

:(

CHAUNCY
04-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Bummer:( At least you want to get back into it and still can ride the 350

FourFiftyFour
04-03-2003, 04:06 PM
Im fixin to be out of the gang myself and goin to a Dale.... no complaints tho :D you guys will still love me right?

04-03-2003, 04:10 PM
still got the yami and racher then right?? lol, gotta do what ya gotta do right man?

remlapr
04-03-2003, 04:22 PM
Looks like you got a good price for it

BrianWrightR6
04-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
Looks like you got a good price for it

Yehh but I would not have taken a penny less. I just hope the guy comes through with the money. I am always a little leery about selling stuff like that on e-bay.

MILF_HUNTER
04-03-2003, 05:38 PM
yea its hard to deal with somebody if ya can't see there face. i say dont ship it till the money order is in your hands.

BrianWrightR6
04-03-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
yea its hard to deal with somebody if ya can't see there face. i say dont ship it till the money order is in your hands.

OHH Hell yehh man! There is no way that I would do that. I sold my Banshee on E-Bay and waited till I seen the $6500 before I even talked to any body about shipping.

remlapr
04-03-2003, 05:42 PM
I hear ya, especially with only two 2 feedbacks. Hope it works out for you, if not gas it up and come riding with us :D Seriously - There are a bunch of us going to Leitchfield this Saturday if you want to take her for one last ride, I think el Rico is even commin...

QuadJunkies
04-03-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by 250xChick
Im fixin to be out of the gang myself and goin to a Dale.... no complaints tho :D you guys will still love me right? so when ya tradin it in?

p@iNn3ck
04-04-2003, 12:43 AM
Still can't believe you'd get rid of that bike.... wish you had put it up for sale in Dec. before I bought my stocker.... oh well, can't wait to see what you get next.

Glow Plug
04-04-2003, 01:30 AM
sucks to here that but atleast your still going to be riding :)

FourFiftyFour
04-04-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
so when ya tradin it in?

im sellin the X

Rip_Tear
04-04-2003, 01:02 PM
250xChick only if yours still here :D

BrianWrightR6
04-04-2003, 03:47 PM
Well I talked to the guy today that bought my 400 (he is from Wisconsin) and it look like he wants to meet me next Friday (the 11th) to pick it up! I am going to be sad to see it go but happy at the same time because I am going to have one hell of a street bike after this. I was going to see what you all thought about the situation I am in. He said he would call this Tuesday with the bank phone number and the cashiers check number so I could call and confirm that it was correct and he was not going to jip me out of the money. That sounds pretty safe to me I think. The only thing is I don’t have a title for the quad and I never told him and he never asked so I am a little leery about it? I don’t see why it really matter if you have one for a quad or not? Ohh well I guess I have a week to play with her until it is gone for good.

FourFiftyFour
04-04-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by BrianWrightR6
Well I talked to the guy today that bought my 400 (he is from Wisconsin) and it look like he wants to meet me next Friday (the 11th) to pick it up! I am going to be sad to see it go but happy at the same time because I am going to have one hell of a street bike after this. I was going to see what you all thought about the situation I am in. He said he would call this Tuesday with the bank phone number and the cashiers check number so I could call and confirm that it was correct and he was not going to jip me out of the money. That sounds pretty safe to me I think. The only thing is I don’t have a title for the quad and I never told him and he never asked so I am a little leery about it? I don’t see why it really matter if you have one for a quad or not? Ohh well I guess I have a week to play with her until it is gone for good.

I got my X without the title.... I think there's some way you can run the VIN number so they can make sure it isnt a stolen quad. If they are so worried about it then they can do that or just type up a professional looking bill of sale, a lot of ppl do that with quads b/c titles get lost and junk

HiperEX
04-04-2003, 06:25 PM
hey BrianWrightR6 where is this guy from in wisconsin im from there maybe i can keep my eye on it if its around this area or if i see it at any races to make sure the new owner is takin care of it

QuadJunkies
04-04-2003, 07:18 PM
250xchick......which Dale you gettin? Are you in the middle of buying it now?:blah congrats if you are!!:cool:

BrianWrightR6
04-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by HiperEX
hey BrianWrightR6 where is this guy from in wisconsin im from there maybe i can keep my eye on it if its around this area or if i see it at any races to make sure the new owner is takin care of it

Looks like he lives in Beloit, WI. If you see it around you tell them to take care of my baby!

:(

QuadJunkies
04-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Looks like he lives in Beloit, WI. If you see it around you tell them to take care of my baby!

:( I dont know about you..but, me personally I had a hard time getting rid of mine:(... I didnt think I would be too haert broken trading for more power, but I do miss miss my ole 300ex....

BrianWrightR6
04-04-2003, 07:39 PM
I dont know about you..but, me personally I had a hard time getting rid of mine:(... I didnt think I would be too haert broken trading for more power, but I do miss miss my ole 300ex....

I thought I was going to have a hard time getting the price I wanted out of it but it look's like it will be going to Wisconsin soon. I did not have any trouble at all, I just put it on E-Bay and that was it...SOLD!

QuadJunkies
04-04-2003, 07:50 PM
I thought I was going to have a hard time getting the price I wanted out of it but it look's like it will be going to Wisconsin soon. I did not have any trouble at all, I just put it on E-Bay and that was it...SOLD! LOL.. no I didnt mean Literally Hard to sell.........:o I meant ?Hard to part with it....... I was sad to see mine go sorta..:( HEck I had no trouble selling mine either,, the dealer kinda asked me if I wanted to sell it and gave me top dollar fro mine,thats when I knew it was a good time to sell......;)

AtvMxRider
04-05-2003, 01:33 AM
250xchick......which Dale you gettin? Are you in the middle of buying it now?:blah congrats if you are!!:cool:

So did you get a Job?

AtvMxRider
04-05-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by 250xChick
you guys will still love me right?

Who said we ever did?:huh

QuadTrix6
04-05-2003, 07:11 AM
hey your still an EXRIDER for Life

FourFiftyFour
04-05-2003, 10:26 AM

Im buyin MXDale71's 2002 Cannibal, I have an interview for a job Monday at 4 pm, and hopefully my X will be sold within this week.