PDA

View Full Version : rhino linings?

Lil90man!!
04-03-2003, 03:47 PM
I was just curious about this they other day. someone i know had there racks done on a rancher with the spray in truck bed lining rhinolining i was wondering what this would do on any other thing like a-arms/frame/swingarm mabye even skid plates i mean it should b pretty duarable right? just thought it'd b original and sweet look'n so tell me what you guys think (other n it would pry b pretty expensive)

Tommy 17
04-04-2003, 10:40 AM
i have it in my truck bed...

it would rip off... its durable and all but it would rip i think... u could do it in areas like by ur foot pegs... it would be really grippy and help u hold on but at the bottom of ur frame it would def get ripped off...

TrailBreaker70
04-04-2003, 10:47 AM
I got a 2003 Yamaha Beartracker and it has that on the racks and bumpers. It is VERY durable and prevents rusting and also keeps things that are strapped on from sliding around. My B-Tracker is for sale by the way!

anywhereEx
04-04-2003, 11:00 AM
It is definitly durable. FOrgot about a battery in the back of my truck and whent 4 wheeling. The next morning the battery was bested to peices and the liner was not even discolored. I also use my truck for construction quite a bit and have not got a single bit of it to pull away from the bed.

Str8Wicked
04-04-2003, 11:40 AM
We built a 2000 Burban for the SEMA Car Show in vegas a few years ago and had all the push bars done with Line X... The next year they were done with Rino Liner... Both are good.. I like the Line X better... yes they will handle the beating but will be a bizzatch to clean mud and dirt off.....

I wouldn't recommend it..

Tommy 17
04-04-2003, 03:23 PM
it will rip on rocks and stuff i htink... i ripped mine on the tailgate when i was slidding a gun safe out... they fixed it for free and everything so i didn't care... thats the thing i like about rhino liners... but i don't think it would be good at all on a frame...