PDA

View Full Version : Full Results Of Birch Creek GNC?

Ryan
04-03-2003, 03:03 PM
I have been to a couple sites looking for the full results and no one seems to have it. Does anyone have them? Thanks

EX 80
04-06-2003, 12:51 PM
bump

Ryan
04-06-2003, 01:53 PM
I think they might be undecided on how to judge the classes since they only got to compete in one moto (Besides "Pro Production" Class).

I wonder why its taking so long for these places to get the full results?

tprender
04-07-2003, 02:37 AM
If you read the rule book, a MX race can be scored from the 1st moto only. The promoter will send the results to the ATVA and then they will be posted. Sometimes it takes the promoters over 2 weeks to get them mailed in to the ATVA and then a few days there before they are posted.

04-07-2003, 02:58 AM
So what is the official call made on why the races were cancelled on sunday?? If it' was because of the mud then that is a joke..:rolleyes: All Terrain Vehicles can ride in the mud pretty good. I also heard there were not enough EMT's at the site,,now that I can agree with but bad weather..come on..

cjpoole1
04-07-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Rico
So what is the official call made on why the races were cancelled on sunday?? If it' was because of the mud then that is a joke..:rolleyes: All Terrain Vehicles can ride in the mud pretty good. I also heard there were not enough EMT's at the site,,now that I can agree with but bad weather..come on..
I'm pretty sure it was because it snowed there on sunday. Heres what it says on ATV Scene. "On Saturday, spectators watched the races in tank tops and shorts. On Sunday, Winter jackets were a better choice, as a few inches of snow fell on the Birch Creek facility. Due to the snow, all classes were canceled on Sunday, including both pro motos."

tprender
04-07-2003, 09:29 AM
I read something todo with the EMT people not being able to get around the track and the promoter wanted to make sure that the track was accessable for them. It has to go back with the injury from last year and he was worried that they could not get around to perform they duties. He still fells bad from last year and I am not going to say anything wrong with that call because of what happened last year.