PDA

View Full Version : I got my trinity 426 pipe

forum
04-03-2003, 12:17 PM
It sucks! First thing i noticed is that the gold colour doesn't look that good but thats not there fault realy because he said he had never seen it yet. But the worst part of all is the front flandge diameter is Very noticibly smaller then stock so it will greatly decrease airflow! I am so ticked off. the bend comeing right out of the cylinder is so hard that it has to restrict flow too.. the silencer lapel that says Trinity stage 4. Is facing down! Im not so mad about the color cause its not that bad but its scratches off extrmemly easy! and in some spots its not covered! An i ordered this thing Before christmas! i think dec 8th. I will never deal with trinity again! there product sucks and there customer service is the worst I have ever encountered! I hope somone from trinity reads this and if you do! I want you to now that anybody I talk to about my atv the first thing I'll do is tell them how much you suck!

OutlawEX
04-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Yo man that really sucks...Should of got one from adam Sick like me:blah

trx400ex
04-03-2003, 12:58 PM
well almost everyone ive talked to feels the same as you..why dont you ditch it on ebay and get a dif. one?

400exBro
04-03-2003, 01:33 PM
ooo sorry about your luck...

ya do what trx400ex says ditch it on ebay and get another one, the last thing you want after all that money and time is poor performance becuase the pipes resistics air flow!!!

forum
04-03-2003, 03:55 PM
well. After i installed it. its not overly bad. The flange size is smaller then the stock pipe. but its exactly the same size as the exhaust port. so it shouldn't effect performance. THe color is ok. Just not what i expected. But the label on the silncer still is way off. Other then that the pipe itself looks pretty good. I love the look of the silencer. the reason i was so hard on it above is cause there customer service really sucks!. I won't be gettin rid of it on ebay. I still win races!:devil

Dune Surfer
04-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Sell the piece and buy one of these. You wont be dissapointed.

Paul400ex2002
04-04-2003, 02:16 AM
dune surfer, fyi, the pipe he is talking about is for a yz426 motor ;)

Fleshwound
04-04-2003, 02:40 AM
yo carl post a pic...

400exBro
04-04-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Fleshwound
yo carl post a pic...

Ditto

hey are you guys sure you want to go tomorrow to gopher ?? we just got hit with a huge ice storm so i bet the track will be slippery with ice.. gopher dunes is only 30 mins from me.. i will be there sunday for sure, they say a high of 4 and low of -6 so it will be a cold one...

forum
04-04-2003, 07:53 PM
i called tonight (friday) he said it was only raining there. and it may be open sat. but forsure on sunday

400exBro
04-05-2003, 12:29 AM
thanks, i was going to call today (sat), well i am off to pick up the z and my chest protector and stuff... i will be there at 11-12 i hope, in a black suv and grey trailer, our truck is a ML320, i tell my dad to try and park beside you...

lata

400exBro
04-05-2003, 01:15 PM
i just talked to Barb and see said that Frank just got done taking all the ice off so the track is ride able, but the pit area is still icey... but the track is open....

well my dad can't make it so i might be able to get a ride with a buddy a f-250 super duty black, hopefully, if not i guess i won't be there :( so if i don't show i couldn't make it, but i found out my number-#99, but they spelt my name wrong :mad: they spelt it as tima?? o well i hope they change it...