PDA

View Full Version : A big Thanks to Exriders.com and all members!

infantry317
04-03-2003, 03:21 AM
I've been a member here for about six months and I feel this is the best website for atving...period. We have all brands and styles of quads on this page because it's the best site out there. The fact that we lots of top pros here that are willing to talk to everyone is great (Dana Creech, Jon Guetter, August Goebel, Johnny Gallagher, Cody Anderson, Jeff Stoess and others that I can't remember). The how-to's and advice from people has saved me lots of money and headaches. Special thanks to Leo, Ben and the Mods!

I'm addicted to this site!
Just my .02! :blah
Scott

skinrider440
04-03-2003, 03:26 AM
exactly what i was thinkin. i have learned so much and so things i learned the ATV shop that i go to didn't know some stuff til i told them

nacs400ex
04-03-2003, 03:34 AM
Yeah I am 100% with you guys. We should give Ben and all the mods a round of applause, because they keep this site running top notch.

exriderdude
04-03-2003, 04:13 AM
who isn't addicted:confused2

JustRace
04-03-2003, 04:15 AM
I'm definately addicted, i think it would be cool if there was a way to see how many hours people are on the site once they are logged in. Heck i'm in between college classes, instead of getting ready for the next one i have to make sure i'm not missing anything on here.

lil400exman
04-03-2003, 05:13 AM
like qj's mountain and alleys posts/pics?!?!??!?!?:macho :scary: :D :devil

cudaman
04-03-2003, 06:28 AM
lets see if i counted the hours that im on this site in one day it woudl be a ton, hold on.....almost 8 hours give or take a an hour or two. given, this is just an estimate. maybe someday ill actually time it LOL. i just wish i had more to contribute but i dont know that much,. im just learning about the stuff that is on here, and technically i dont have an atv yet lol. how bad is it gonna get once i get one. :confused:

Glow Plug
04-03-2003, 06:36 AM
i'm aditced i ermm think ? :ermm:

04-03-2003, 06:38 AM
yea i think that if you go on 2x on this site and stay on for atleast 1/2 hr for those 2x your addicted after that cuz thats what happened to me

QuadJunkies
04-03-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
like qj's mountain and alleys posts/pics?!?!??!?!?:macho :scary: :D :devil :eek: :o ...... I too love this place and this has the best group of people by FAR !!!Hats off to everyone here at exriders!!

AtvMxRider
04-03-2003, 08:41 AM
And some nice mountains they are....;)

400EXrider#91
04-03-2003, 08:45 AM
i used to get on cannondaleriders all the time and then i started just coming here every day instead...after that i have been on here almost everyday,yeah i'm hooked!

redroost85
04-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Man, I was a visitor to this site for about six months before I became a member. I realized one could actually learn something on this board......and the majority of people here are not punk snotty dirtbags (like some other sites I have visited)! I have learned much from my fellow EX'ers and for that, Ben and all the moderators I thank you for giving us a place to have a healthy addiction, lol!:D

RoadkillerRyan
04-03-2003, 01:22 PM
yup i love this place, what would i do without it?

Ryan
04-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by infantry317
I've been a member here for about six months and I feel this is the best website for atving...period. We have all brands and styles of quads on this page because it's the best site out there. The fact that we lots of top pros here that are willing to talk to everyone is great (Dana Creech, Jon Guetter, August Goebel, Johnny Gallagher, Cody Anderson, Jeff Stoess and others that I can't remember). The how-to's and advice from people has saved me lots of money and headaches. Special thanks to Leo, Ben and the Mods!

I'm addicted to this site!
Just my .02! :blah
Scott

I agree :cool: .

Rip_Tear
04-03-2003, 01:42 PM
The site is awsome...

Today the doctor gave me two pills, he said
"If you want to keep going onto Exriders take this pill, it will stop the drool" Then he handed me the second pill and said
"If you want to become un addicted to Exriders take this pill" It has the initials S U I C I D E on it. So I have found the only way to be come un addicted, if you want me to send you a pill just ask :D

speedy400
04-03-2003, 02:57 PM
uhh I'd like one of thoughs anti-drool pills,all the kick arse people on this site not to mention the quads:eek2: :rolleyes: ...this site is awsome-darren

JabberJaw
04-03-2003, 05:19 PM
Sorry! I just farted in here!

QuadJunkies
04-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Sorry! I just farted in here! ROFL!! and I thoughtt that was the deviled egg I was just eating I smelled :huh

04-03-2003, 07:05 PM
:) :D :cool: :muscle: :chinese:

4punksdad
04-03-2003, 11:45 PM
:D

TagRider
04-03-2003, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the great site! This is my escape (even tho I'm still at home) from the ball and chain:devil

born-to-race
04-04-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by infantry317
(Dana Creech, Jon Guetter, August Goebel, Johnny Gallagher, Cody Anderson, Jeff Stoess and others that I can't remember).

When were those people here?

QuadTrix6
04-04-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by born-to-race

there on the board they are all members here not to mention the very many major companys that are on here and a lot of times ask for our opinions. i also agree that this site is great and what makes it so great is the members and all of our attitudes towards the sport. i must say i have had a lot of laughs and have learned so much from the site, thanks to everyuone on here who has helped me and thats a ton of people :o and thanks to the members who help me in the future :p see ya around guys

AtvMxRider
04-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by born-to-race

:huh