PDA

View Full Version : I Tried HSD400EX

mxdave28
04-03-2003, 03:16 AM
Well, i tried....i have given you more then ample time to get me what i had asked for and never recieved it.

Ok folks, heres the story, i bought a set of radial tires from HSD400EX off the sale section here at exriders back in early Feb.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44985 after some troubles with my email he i guess my email doesnt like his i got his addy in Pvt and i had sent him a money order on the 14th of feb. the money order was cashed on the 19th of Feb according to the post office. several tries in Pvt. messages and finally found him on AIM talked to him there. he states the first time he sent them they got sent back with a note saying my addy didnt exsist so he sent them again. after a few days i asked him what the dwas to be on march 11th or 18th i cant remember now (which was eal was, he says according to the tracking # the delivery it HSD?) so on the 26th i asked him what the deal was and he said that he'll look into it then disappears.....trying several times to contact him with no luck i put a post in here asking him to contact me ASAP. did have some luck (thanks Muff) and i asked him for the tracking # then he disappears. i have asked him several times for the # and i keep getting this...oh yea hang on i'll get it then nothing. So lets recap... sent payment on the 14th of Feb. its now April 3rd and i still dont have anything...i am now currently taking everything i have saved, printing it off and taking it to my local State Police computer crime unit and let them settle this. Sorry dude but i tried and gave you more then enough time to get me even the tracking #! sorry for the long post but i hope somebody reads this and tells HSD to get off his duff and get me SOMETHING so i can call off the dogs.

monkeyboy
04-03-2003, 03:19 AM
kick hims buttt:grr

MEL
04-03-2003, 04:39 AM
i'm having the same problem with quadgod440ex, he claims that my address was messed up and the parts were sent back to him. i've sent him a pm asking for a tracking number so i can keep track of the shipping and hes never gotten back to me. but, he didn't have any problem cashing my mo. luckly i have a cousin that is a retired PA state trooper that lives about 45 min. from him, and hes more than willing to make a few phone calls to his friends and a rode trip. quadgod440ex, if your reading this, send the parts or send me my money back!

Castor-426ex
04-03-2003, 05:18 AM
its pretty sad that you cant hardly trust anyone anymore

QuadTrix6
04-03-2003, 06:07 AM
im happy to say with all my deals of buying and selling i have had zero problems, hope everything works out for ya

04-03-2003, 06:23 AM
I know the feeling...I won't mention names but I been waiting for some cash from a member on here for like 3 weeks and the little bastad is tryin ta stiff me I think...2 more days and he's gettin the boot and I'll have the police at his house for fraud...:eek:

remlapr
04-03-2003, 06:28 AM
I think if a member screws another member on a deal, Rico should get to do this. This should be made a rule of the site, IMHO.

04-03-2003, 06:31 AM
damn.. i thought he was a good guy.. that sucks

Guy400
04-03-2003, 06:40 AM
I think I speak for all the mods that we here at EXRiders have no patience for members that scam other members. HSD400EX, I know since this was first brought to our attention you've been on this website. RESPOND to mxdave28 and get the items to him ASAP.

mxdave28, I don't blame you. Call your authorites and get this taken care of.

QuadJunkies
04-03-2003, 08:15 AM
That is terrible!!! I have sold a few sets of tires and even shipped them back there change ( for over pmt on shipping charges) I wish you the best and get what you paid for...:(

QuadJunkies
04-03-2003, 08:15 AM
That is terrible!!! I have sold a few sets of tires and even shipped them back there change ( for over pmt on shipping charges) I wish you the best and get what you paid for...:(

AtvMxRider
04-03-2003, 08:48 AM
MXDave I think you are doing the right thing by going to the authorities.

JhallettEX
04-03-2003, 09:11 AM
I am still waiting on some money from HSD......its been a week or so now..

04-03-2003, 09:59 AM
jeez that sucks, i talked to him before he seemed like a pretty nice guy

mxdave28
04-03-2003, 11:42 AM
Back up top

TeamC&GRacer
04-03-2003, 12:15 PM
so all the readers, please read the story throughly before you go make assumptions, not flaming anyone but i had this doen to me a week ago. Hopefully he will send the moeny back asap liek i did, give it a few and if nothing then take action

kicker696
04-03-2003, 12:27 PM
you know what i just realized, he has been trying to sell all of his stuff latly, maybe hes up to somthing BIG!!

AtvMxRider
04-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by TeamC&GRacer
so all the readers, please read the story throughly before you go make assumptions, not flaming anyone but i had this doen to me a week ago. Hopefully he will send the moeny back asap liek i did, give it a few and if nothing then take action

;)

04-03-2003, 12:37 PM
ttt

mxdave28
04-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by TeamC&GRacer

Give it a few??? again not trying to start anything but did ya happen to catch any dates here?? Feb 8th till current April 3rd. im thinking i gave him more then a few.

Guy400
04-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Multiple PM's have been sent to this guy and he's not responding. More than one thread have been started to get this guy's attention, still no response. Ben sent him an email personally telling him to get in contact with mxdave and there has still been no contact. HSD400EX has been on the board though so apparently he's visiting EXRider's forum but is on a PC where for the last month he can't check his email or get his PM's:rolleyes:

mxdave, you tried to do the right thing. It's time to get the authorities involved. Scam artist's need to be dealt with.

redroost85
04-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Dang dude that sux! I have been fortunate that all the deals I have made on here have been 'up front' kinda guys. I don't know about all these 'new members' suddenly....I don't know how long the aformentioned guys have been members though. I second the motion that if it can be proven that a member got stiffed (man that didn't come out the way I wanted it to!) that that member should be barred somehow! Danged sneaky bastages! :mad:

04-03-2003, 02:49 PM
yeah id think if something was a mistake hed reply and apologize but he aint answering id think soemthing is up

Juggalo
04-03-2003, 03:08 PM
man i hate to hear this crap! it makes me so mad. i have almost gotten ripped off a couple times but lucky the mods helped straighten everything out. i hope you can bust this guy bigtime!

mxdave28
04-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Ok just bringing it back up top...kinda want to keep this top side and hopefully HSD will read it and resond. (Hint Hint) and like i said ive tried several times, i have just about 98 % of the conversations we've had (forgot to save a few) on my puter at home so if anyone is still in doubt which it looks like there not i can post those as well. Thanks guys for your support though

JustRace
04-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Just so people don't get scared away, i too have had great transactions. Never dealt with anyone that has screwed me over. It makes me mad that people rip other people off.

I have sold stuff to two people and bought stuff from two people. Have had zero problems and have to thank them for the smooth transactions.

Good luck with getting your stuff takin care of.

dlockett99
04-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Man that sucks, I have been burnt on ebay a few times and I know how it feels. I hope HDS reads your post and settles things. Good luck!!:)

JOEX
04-03-2003, 04:42 PM
I have bought a few things from members here. Most transactions were smooth, one had to go through a process like this but was setteled before authorities were involved.
Some things to look for before entering into a transaction with other members:
1. Length of membership here.
2. How many posts.
3. What kind of posts.
4. How open they are with information.
5. Look at their profile.

Some of it is intuition but put all the info together and you should come up with a safe transaction.

Joe

02Yellow400
04-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Time to get those troopers involved. Screwing someone out of money is definatly not cool.

Dune Surfer
04-03-2003, 05:05 PM
Sadly some of the members here have no morals or class. I would like to think of EXriders as a extended family. We shold take care of eachother. I agree if there is a member that is ripping people the mods should sent them a PM and tell them they will be banned if they don't take care of it. I think part of the problem is many of the members here are young and dumb
OR
The nearest member should pay them a visit and show them the error of there ways.:eek2:

04-03-2003, 05:38 PM
The nearest member should pay them a visit and show them the error of there ways.

I like your thinking :D

zfire_28
04-03-2003, 09:42 PM
WTF HSD400EX..........:mad:

QuadRacer041
04-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
I like your thinking :D

hey i may be at the walden race on sunday na dhe said he'll be there too, you want me to LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON HIS CANDY *****? :eek:

nah, i wouldn't hurt him unless he had screwed me, but ill talk to him about it if i see him.

TagRider
04-03-2003, 11:56 PM
HSD400EX--you're online right now!! READ THIS!!!

mxdave28
04-04-2003, 03:30 AM

Guy400
04-04-2003, 05:06 AM
mxdave28, just call the authorities on this clown. He was online this morning and even replied to a thread in the For Sale forum. The mods have the ability to watch what people are doing (reading a particular thread, replying, creating a thread, etc.). When he was on this morning he was reading his PM's so he's just flat-out ignoring you because we know he's getting and reading them. If he's not going to take care of this like a man than it's time to call the cops on him.

Lou, if you are at the race with this kid and you happen to talk to him, make sure you tell him he was given every opportunity to correct this problem and the cops are coming for him soon.

QuadJunkies
04-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Wow.I thought at least by now he would have try to explain himself or something.... :huh I guess this shows how guilty he must be then......SHAME ON HIM!!!!!!:grr :scary: throw the book at him!!!

04-04-2003, 05:13 AM
hey guy has he actually read this thread?

Guy400
04-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
hey guy has he actually read this thread? There's no way to tell if he's read it or not. The only thing we can watch is what a particular member is doing that moment in time. So if you're logged on and reading a thread I can tell what thread you're reading right then. But, there's no way to tell what threads you've read an hour ago. When I see him sign on I'll watch.

mxdave28
04-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Guy400...ive already taken all my print outs on the conversations i have had including the org. deal to my local state police yesterday so he should be recieving a Reg. letter shortly from them. Yea i know he was online today...HSD400EX Last online:
06:50 AM 04-04-2003.....i love this site, you can see when they were last online, you can do a search on one person and see every single post the ever replied too, you can tell what Pvt. messages they have read or not read...currently he has not read my last 3 messages i had sent him, and to comment on freeride132's comment...thats the only downfall to the site is you cant and dont know who all actually "looked" at the thread only who replys. Oh well, its still a great site and im glad somebody told me about it. So i guess now i just have to keep tossing this thread towards the top and hope that he reads these and contacts me (another HINT) Oh well.:(

remlapr
04-04-2003, 05:21 AM
Hey Guy, I think it's time to borrow Rico's button! Maybe that will get his attention :devil :devil

Guy400
04-04-2003, 05:25 AM
<--------------;)

Originally posted by remlapr
Hey Guy, I think it's time to borrow Rico's button! Maybe that will get his attention :devil :devil

James70214
04-04-2003, 05:31 AM
I'll be at the walden race this weekend also. Me and Lou will take care of him!! JK

Guy400
04-04-2003, 05:36 AM
He has now gotten a PM from me, we'll see if he responds.

Ryan
04-04-2003, 05:47 AM
Well were he last posted today, I told him to check the Open Fourm. He probably isn't bothering checking the open fourm.

Sorry to hear about this Mxdave.

TheChknhwk
04-04-2003, 06:17 AM
What a punk b!tch!! Hey HSD, I think I hear yo momma callin' ya, or was she callin' me back for more?:huh :grr

QuadTrix6
04-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
What a punk b!tch!! Hey HSD, I think I hear yo momma callin' ya, or was she callin' me back for more?:huh :grr

settle down killa :huh

MXDAVE keep us updated im very intrested in how this process works out just in case one day i have to take legal action as well..:eek: :devil

BornOnFire
04-04-2003, 06:21 AM
OK this is what you do. I have been burned on E Bay and have had this actually work for me!! If you sent him a money order in the mail using the USPS. Fill out this fraud complaint form and the Postmaster WILL investigate the problem and give him a chance to do right. If he doesnt' he can be arrested and lose all of his mail privledges. It takes a while but, believe me, it works. Here's the link. Fill out the online form as completely as possible, and then sit back and watch him squirm!!!LOL

/Postal inspector (http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud)

Good Luck!

TheChknhwk
04-04-2003, 06:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadTrix6
[B]settle down killa :huh

Just sarcasm dude....:rolleyes: I'm just trying to incite the defendant & now you've ruined it...:ermm:

born-to-race
04-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Good luck and keep us posted!!

zephead400ex
04-04-2003, 08:34 AM
I say we say...So Long!

AtvMxRider
04-04-2003, 08:39 AM

Just sarcasm dude....:rolleyes: I'm just trying to incite the defendant & now you've ruined it...:ermm:

Well Paul I think you need to try again........;)

QuadTrix6
04-04-2003, 08:50 AM

sorry bro didn't mean to rain on your parade...i just think there more tastefull ways to express your feeling then that :rolleyes:

TheChknhwk
04-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
sorry bro didn't mean to rain on your parade...i just think there more tastefull ways to express your feeling then that :rolleyes:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder;) Besides, the guy is a punk, he's proved it, why not treat him like one? People like him have no place in my world, you on my level now? Anyways, it's not our thread, I was only being sarcastic in calling out this b!tch like he deserves to be called out & maybe get a laugh out of someone.

MxDave, I hope things get right for you in the end.

QuadTrix6
04-04-2003, 09:16 AM
you on my level now?

yea i hear ya bro, ;)

mxdave28
04-04-2003, 09:50 AM
BornOnFire...thanks for the link. when i started getting things in order i stopped in the post office and had them check to see if it had been cashed and when....they told me and said if i needed a "hard copy" copy then i would have to fill out a form and wait a week or so to get it. i will see what the PSP can find out and then sick te Feds after him, which i do hope he knows that it is a federal offense now. just small in scale. heh not like he robbed a bank or something but still, looks bad on your record.

Thanks for all the support i didnt expect this really...last night when i was online ther was like 421 views and this morning there was just over 600. dang :eek2:

QuadRacer041
04-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by BornOnFire
OK this is what you do. I have been burned on E Bay and have had this actually work for me!! If you sent him a money order in the mail using the USPS. Fill out this fraud complaint form and the Postmaster WILL investigate the problem and give him a chance to do right. If he doesnt' he can be arrested and lose all of his mail privledges. It takes a while but, believe me, it works. Here's the link. Fill out the online form as completely as possible, and then sit back and watch him squirm!!!LOL

/Postal inspector (http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud)

Good Luck!

thats right by taking your money and not sending you your stuff he commited mail fraud.

mxdave28
04-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Oh yea, and as for the post man,Fed-Ex, or Ups not finding my house Pffffft, these are hard to miss, the post is in my front yard and the mail box is across the street from my driveway and everything is Min. 3" reflective #'s i think there 4 or 5" on the post.

Ben
04-04-2003, 10:07 AM
He is banned for good :mad: Please keep us updated on the outcome of this!

K_Fulk
04-04-2003, 10:15 AM
He is still online :eek2:

Guy400
04-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
He is still online :eek2: Wait'll he signs off....lmfao:D

I just tried talking to him on the IM and he ignored me and then signed off without ever saying anything to me. I hope the postal service nails his *****...

K_Fulk
04-04-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Wait'll he signs off....lmfao:D

I just tried talking to him on the IM and he ignored me and then signed off without ever saying anything to me. I hope the postal service nails his *****...

lol :D I've had about enough of people getting ripped off lately. Dave i hope you get your money back.

jay's 300
04-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Sux to hear about anyone getting ripped off!! Luckily, I've just bought from one person on here and the transaction went smooth! Been ripped off on another site though and it sux! Hope you get your money/goods and he gets his ***** handed to him! :devil

mxdave28
04-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Wait'll he signs off....lmfao:D

Hahaha, im not going to go "postal" on him (no pun intended), yet anyway...ill see what the state boys come up with first and then go form there. It was not my intentions of getting anybody banned or in trouble but, if thats what the OPs wanna do thats their call and dammit, my fuse just ran out :( . hell even if he would have just given me a tracking # so i could call Ups and ***** them out ( if its there fault) i would have been happy but, im thinking he never sent them to begin with:ermm: .

I will keep the site informed of any news when it comes availible

AtvMxRider
04-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Bump

JOEX
04-04-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
Sadly some of the members here have no morals or class. I would like to think of EXriders as a extended family. We shold take care of eachother. I agree if there is a member that is ripping people the mods should sent them a PM and tell them they will be banned if they don't take care of it. I think part of the problem is many of the members here are young and dumb
OR
The nearest member should pay them a visit and show them the error of there ways.:eek2:
:macho :macho :macho :)
I agree

Joe

QuadJunkies
04-04-2003, 07:16 PM
kepp it bumpin through the night....;)

LapTraffic
04-04-2003, 09:35 PM
(Lights a candle for the overnight vigil)

Free bump

AtvMxRider
04-05-2003, 01:29 AM
Get a morning bump.

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
(Lights a candle for the overnight vigil)

Free bump

Hahaha :D thats great, somehow i can picture a candle in a window somewhere lol:blah

QuadJunkies
04-05-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Get a morning bump. :eek2:

AtvMxRider
04-05-2003, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
:eek2:

;)

born-to-race
04-05-2003, 08:05 AM
Did you order off the For Sale part of this site from him?

TheRedRebel17
04-05-2003, 08:12 AM
im talkign to him now. I will report back asap

TheRedRebel17
04-05-2003, 08:16 AM
heres what he had to say.
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:11:32 PM): hey
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:11:39 PM): i saw your name on exriders
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:11:49 PM): why did you cheat dave?
CTroutfishing (2:12:40 PM): i swear they are out..i had the problem once with ups sending them back to me likei told him...im not sure if they are doing it agian because they are telling me its an invalid tracking number on there website
CTroutfishing (2:13:25 PM): they sent them back once to me becuase of a invalid address..it was 100 percent correct...the way how it was written on the box..me and dave already discussed that
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:13:58 PM): you kno wthat he is turning you in soon
CTroutfishing (2:14:12 PM): this second time...im not even on this sn half the time..my mother is
CTroutfishing (2:14:27 PM): she cancels all my ims..
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:14:43 PM): sounds kinda fishy but im talk to dave about it
CTroutfishing (2:14:56 PM): i came home from the national last week and my mother told me that some one was trying to im me by mxdave..and i was...jesus..they have to be there
CTroutfishing (2:15:37 PM): and i read everything he tells me..dont think i dont..
CTroutfishing (2:16:30 PM): he said to me..in oprder for his regular mail to be sent..it goes to like 2 post offices then it goes off...
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:17:04 PM): well i gotta go
CTroutfishing (2:17:05 PM): there practically brand new grooved radials
The Red Rebel1 4 (2:17:13 PM): ill talk to him later about it
CTroutfishing (2:17:34 PM): id ont have a problem with the cops..its the last thing i need.
TheRedRebel14: later
CTroutfishing: peace

Guy400
04-05-2003, 08:25 AM
It's funny that he ignored me on the IM. I tried talking to him several times and he would never respond.

dawzie
04-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Our race got cancelled so I wont be seeing him either. :scary:

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by born-to-race
Did you order off the For Sale part of this site from him?

Yes the link of the Org. deal is in the first thread.

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX
im talkign to him now. I will report back asap

Yep your next post on the conversation sounds pretty good, at least he is keeping his story right.....that last weekend i did think of that, that he might be at the Nats. and yea he told me the part of UPS sending the tires back the first time. i have that conversation saved here ;) . now here is the problem i have, If his mother is on the puter and AIM is turned on and a person sends him a message, the message box should come right up, now tell me, if you were a parent and this box comes up your not going to read it??? yea right, and especially if it starts out with You now have 24 hrs blah blah blah and the words state police computer crime unit..... come on, i know for a fact my mother would come over an slap me right upside the head:devil . there are 3 Pvt. messages that i have sent him that he has not read, which can only mean a couple things.....1 he doesnt ever check his Pm's, or 2 he has me on ignore. Now lets move on to the Invalid tracking #...come on give me a break below is a pic of my last reciept from UPS and the tracking # is placed right on it. i have asked him several times for this # and never got it, and if its saying invalid, then go to UPS place and say WTF! Stand by for pic

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by dawzie
Our race got cancelled so I wont be seeing him either. :scary:

Dawzie he seems to idle you somewhat...he was talking about you last time we chatted....dude slap him for me or something...he only lives 7hrs from me it looks real easy to find, i might have to go for a drive...if i did that, i want tires and the 90 bucks back for troubles hehehehe

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 10:36 AM
ok well ya cant read the #'s but they put the little white strip on there for ya

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 10:45 AM
CTroutfishing (2:16:30 PM): he said to me..in oprder for his regular mail to be sent..it goes to like 2 post offices then it goes off...

WTH does that have to do with UPS???? Its not my fault i live in a small town with a small post office. my mother once sent out a bunch of letters for a class reunion, it took 14 days for the one letter to go 2 miles down the road hehehe. not our fault our town only has like 300 peeps in it.

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 11:05 AM
Ummmm ok, well this just goes to prove something...either it was him ignoring me again or his mother....
MxDave28: i shouldnt be doing this but, Joe or mother?"
CTroutfishing signed off at 5:59:45 PM.
MxDave28: left again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous message was not received by CTroutfishing because of error: User CTroutfishing is not available.

This just happend like 2 mins ago:rolleyes:

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 11:23 AM
hehehehe well this just in....that was his mother adn she did come back on and talked to me about her son....i think i used the word "tracking #" 7 times i dont think she thought i was being serious about the cops till i said this...just a small clip of the conversation:
MxDave28: like i said i dont want anyone to get into trouble but its been way long and he hasnt been excatly helpfull very much here.....im sure shortly he will be recieving a Reg. letter from My local state police and the only way to stop anything further is for me to have that # adn contact UPS
CTroutfishing: they said there from a quad website which doesnt surprize me seeing that everyhting revolves around quads around this house
MxDave28: yea exriders.com
CTroutfishing: so there is a letter being sent out
MxDave28: yep, i would imagine he will begetting it this coming week
CTroutfishing: hell learn...what can i say...

She said as soon as he gets in tonight she will have him contact me...

TheRedRebel17
04-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Hey mods, IF this does get straightened out with him recieveing his oder, i was wondering if he is still gonna be banned. No he didnt ask me to post this, Im just curious

kicker696
04-05-2003, 11:59 AM
he better be!

LapTraffic
04-05-2003, 11:59 AM
:huh

You didnt even try to have cyber sex with her?

Guy400
04-05-2003, 12:02 PM
No, he's never coming back. We don't take scamming our members lightly here:grr

TheRedRebel17
04-05-2003, 12:04 PM
Ok thats what i figured. I didnt want anyone else to get cheated out of $$$

K_Fulk
04-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by mxdave28
ok well ya cant read the #'s but they put the little white strip on there for ya

I see why it got sent back. If you look at it the top address is dave's. That is the return address. The second address is where the package is supposed to go. And he put his address in that box. I have filled out enough of those forms to know what each box is for :D. You can see the name dave in the top box pretty clearly.

mxdave28
04-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
I see why it got sent back. If you look at it the top address is dave's. That is the return address. The second address is where the package is supposed to go. And he put his address in that box. I have filled out enough of those forms to know what each box is for :D. You can see the name dave in the top box pretty clearly.

No No No....hehehe i guess i should have explained a little better...that pic is a copy of one of MY UPS transactions that i had laying around this is not the one for My tires on this deal.....i dont have a tracking # he wont give it to me if he even has one....so in a way you are correct my name is in the return box only because i was the sender to Belden Motosport in Ny hehehehe

K_Fulk
04-05-2003, 03:36 PM
Ok that makes sense.:D

AtvMxRider
04-06-2003, 12:02 AM

I agree. This should have never gotten this far he has had plenty of chances. See ya sucka:blah !

mxdave28
04-08-2003, 01:53 AM
Well, this just in (ok last night just in) i'll let ya know what happends stay tuned.......
MxDave28: joe?
CTroutfishing: hey i tried to im you earlier
MxDave28: yea i wasnt on very long
CTroutfishing: you imed me..and i was away i think
"Edit" no need to see that trust me!
MxDave28: so whats the deal? do you or do you not have a tracking # ?
CTroutfishing: okay..ive been being a prick towards you ..and ill apologize,...im sry...my mother told me that there is a letter coming..not a biggie...ill be 100 perecnt honest..as my mother is next to me know...as i speak...they were in the back of my truck for this time..im sry...but they were...i just didnt havr time to make it to the shipping place...but tommorow..honest to god..ill give you my phone nu,ber "Edit"...i will have a tracking number for you and all info
CTroutfishing: call me at 6..ill be home
CTroutfishing: or ill call you
MxDave28: well, ill calll you cause im not sure where ill be.
CTroutfishing: k...but i will be home..cuz i get out at 5 :30

MxDave28: ok..........if the letter does come just do what it says (i have no idea what is does say) and i will call him (psp dude) tomorrow and inform him of this latest info....i will stop everything when the tires get here.....this also includes exriders....i didnt have you banned nor did i ask for you to be banned, that was completly the Mods doing but, i will try and have it removed once they get here not making any promises there since im just a little pup
CTroutfishing: honest to god...call me tommorow...ask for little joe..if you ask just for joe...youll get my father..very confusing household
MxDave28: lol...ok
CTroutfishing: i could care less about exriders t be honest..i went on there to get racing tips..but its almost an addiction
MxDave28: its a nice site and dont want anybody not to be able to get in and do just that! get tips and info on just about everything
MxDave28: ok well, got to go....ill talk at ya tomorrow
CTroutfishing: yes call me..ill be here
MxDave28: ok
CTroutfishing: bye bye..ttyl
MxDave28: bye

SGA
04-08-2003, 02:38 AM
MxDave28: so whats the deal? do you or do you not have a tracking # ?
CTroutfishing: okay..ive been being a prick towards you ..and ill apologize,...im sry...my mother told me that there is a letter coming..not a biggie...ill be 100 perecnt honest..as my mother is next to me know...as i speak...they were in the back of my truck for this time..im sry...but they were...i just didnt havr time to make it to the shipping place...but tommorow..honest to god..ill give you my phone nu,ber "Edit"...i will have a tracking number for you and all info
CTroutfishing: call me at 6..ill be home

Flat out lied before about sending it. Probably never would have.
Im sure the state police knocking at the door will make some wheels turn. He might be busy if that happens. Standing in front of a judge, fines, community service, jail time. If he is a minor, it will be the parents standing before the judge.

Guy400
04-08-2003, 02:44 AM
Sounds like he tried to pull a fast one until mom and dad found out about it. Hope you get your tires soon!

AtvMxRider
04-08-2003, 09:16 AM
Sounds like he tried to pull a fast one until mom and dad found out about it. Hope you get your tires soon!

Thats just what I was thinking.

QuadTrix6
04-08-2003, 09:43 AM
wow he was never gonna send em, good thing you got the police involved

remlapr
04-08-2003, 09:50 AM
Guess he shouldn't share a sn with his mom if he's going to be trying to rip people off. haha - forget the state police, you got his mom on his arse :D

TheRedRebel17
04-08-2003, 11:07 AM
Bump UPDATE

CTroutfishing (5:06:06 PM): K..HERE IT IS....ITS THE TRACKING NUMBER..ITS NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE TILL TOMMOROW MORNING SINCE UPS DOES THERE PICK UP AT NIGHT
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:06:15 PM): ok
CTroutfishing (5:06:28 PM): 041991100020753
CTroutfishing (5:06:41 PM): ITS BEING SHIPPED FED EX GROUND
CTroutfishing (5:07:01 PM): SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO ON FEDEX.COM..AND TRACK IT
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:07:07 PM): ok
CTroutfishing (5:07:16 PM): IS HE ON?
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:07:17 PM): uill tell him
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:07:23 PM): not now
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:07:28 PM): but im will PM it
CTroutfishing (5:07:38 PM): OKAY..THANKS
CTroutfishing (5:07:49 PM): LIKE I SAID HE WAS SUPOSE TO CALL ME..WE TALKED YESTERDAY
CTroutfishing (5:07:59 PM): BUT I SUPOSE HES BUSY
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:08:27 PM): atleast your doing the right thing
CTroutfishing (5:09:33 PM): HEY..I DIDNT MEAN ANY OF THIS ..I SERIOUSLY DIDINT
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:10:00 PM): i hope you didnt
CTroutfishing (5:10:09 PM): LIKE I SAID..WE TALKED YESTERDAY...
CTroutfishing (5:10:37 PM): ITS FINAL...THERE SENT..AND NOT UPS THIS TIME..CUZ LAST TIME IT ENDED UP IN WESTERN PA
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:10:38 PM): are you sur ethats the right tracking number now?
CTroutfishing (5:10:53 PM): YOU WANT THE PACKAGE ID NUMBER
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:11:02 PM): sure
CTroutfishing (5:11:07 PM): 01837565
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:11:08 PM): illl give it to him too
CTroutfishing (5:11:18 PM): ACTUAL WEIGHT 23 LBS
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:11:23 PM): are you sure thats the right numbers
CTroutfishing (5:11:27 PM): 22*17*15
CTroutfishing (5:11:41 PM): COST 18.50
The Red Rebel1 4 (5:12:08 PM): so its certain that thats the right numbers..tracking and package
CTroutfishing (5:12:35 PM): TRACKING NUMBER= 041991100020753
PACKAGE ID=01837565
CTroutfishing (5:12:42 PM): 100 PERCENT

mxdave28
04-10-2003, 01:57 PM
OK OK OK WTF!!!:grr am i missing something here? please pardon my french but, COME ON!!!!! Do the people that live on the extreme East Coast smoke some really good crack or is there something in the water?? is it the ocean, the wind too much for ya's or WHAT!?!?!?! here is the current tracking of my tires in which i still could have driven there and back 2 times since shipped. no wonder i takes forever for things to be sent they drag it around with them for a while......
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/10/2003 13:38
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/10/2003 10:16
Departed FedEx sort facility/WOODBRIDGE NJ 04/10/2003 06:12
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/WOODBRIDGE NJ 04/10/2003 00:20
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/WOODBRIDGE NJ 04/09/2003 23:42
Departed FedEx sort facility/NEW HAVEN CT 04/09/2003 21:41
Loaded onto trailer at FedEx facility/NEW HAVEN CT 04/09/2003 17:02
Scanned at FedEx origin location/NEW HAVEN CT 04/09/2003 17:00
Picked up by FedEx/NEW HAVEN CT 04/09/2003 14:24
FOR THE LOVE OF MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!! hartford,ct is further north then new haven,ct and thats after it already went to new jersey! can anyone...ANYONE have any kind of reason this is?? im open for just about anything now. heheheh

AtvMxRider
04-10-2003, 02:01 PM
OK OK OK WTF!!!:grr am i missing something here? please pardon my french but, COME ON!!!!! Do the people that live on the extreme East Coast smoke some really good crack or is there something in the water?? is it the ocean, the wind too much for ya's or WHAT!?!?!?! here is the current tracking of my tires in which i still could have driven there and back 2 times since shipped. no wonder i takes forever for things to be sent they drag it around with them for a while......
FOR THE LOVE OF MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!! hartford,ct is further north then new haven,ct and thats after it already went to new jersey! can anyone...ANYONE have any kind of reason this is?? im open for just about anything now. heheheh

SGA
04-10-2003, 02:30 PM
I've noticed that about Fed ex when i've ordered stuff. It travels about 40 places in 2 days, all within 5 miles of each other. Then, it shows its about 500 miles from you the night before, and shows up the next day! :confused:

Brad
04-10-2003, 02:35 PM
i ordered my parts from ac racing (anaheim) and the tracking showed up at just about 500 places but it still got to me within a week i live in mass

Derek
04-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by HSD400EX
am i prick.

That somes it up.

Brad
04-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Derek
That somes it up.

he appoligises and u call him a prick? i say give him another chance

SGA
04-11-2003, 01:14 AM
Brad, did you read this entire thread, or just the last page?
YOU send him a money order if you want to give him a 2nd chance.

Derek
04-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Brad
he appoligises and u call him a prick? i say give him another chance

You couldnt possible tell me you think this kid needs a second chance. He trys to screw someone over, gets caught and is forced to sell the parts. And you think he needs another chance???:huh :huh

Brad
04-11-2003, 11:53 AM
You couldnt possible tell me you think this kid needs a second chance. He trys to screw someone over, gets caught and is forced to sell the parts. And you think he needs another chance???:huh :huh

ups did the same thing to me where they kept sending my parts back to moto man because it was the wrong adress and i dont see a logical explatnation in his explanation of all of this, of him being wrong. if he doesnt ever send the parts i thoroughly agree with you that hes a prick, but if his story checks out and if u get the parts what r u gonna do about this thread and all your reactions? i say give him another week and if mxdave doesnt get the parts u get my vote on the prick side. but ill read the thread again and if any new info(to me) arises ill edit this message

JHF219
04-11-2003, 11:58 AM
thats the thing though he came straight out and said i hadnt shipped them even after he told mxdave he did !! he dont deserve another chance !!

Brad
04-11-2003, 11:59 AM
ups did the same thing to me where they kept sending my parts back to moto man because it was the wrong adress and i dont see a logical explatnation in his explanation of all of this, of him being wrong. if he doesnt ever send the parts i thoroughly agree with you that hes a prick, but if his story checks out and if u get the parts what r u gonna do about this thread and all your reactions? i say give him another week and if mxdave doesnt get the parts u get my vote on the prick side. but ill read the thread again and if any new info(to me) arises ill edit this message

ok hes a prick i must have skipped over the part where he did this to 2 people. and lied and seems to have a big develous plan to screw every1 on this forum sry.

MXdave28: i hope u get is rightfully yours sorry dude

Brad
04-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
thats the thing though he came straight out and said i hadnt shipped them even after he told mxdave he did !! he dont deserve another chance !!

message edit

Derek
04-11-2003, 03:12 PM
ok hes a prick i must have skipped over the part where he did this to 2 people. and lied and seems to have a big develous plan to screw every1 on this forum sry.

MXdave28: i hope u get is rightfully yours sorry dude

I knew u missed a part;)

Brad
04-11-2003, 03:17 PM
I knew u missed a part;)

i think when i was reading it i missed page 2 or 3 but naw i c that this dude needs a reality check

hey hsd: can u say arrested?

mxdave28
04-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Ok well, as ya can read if you have been keeping up with the story...i have been in contact with HSD400EX and he did admit he was wrong and didnt send them and he's sorry and im cool with that, im just glad he came forward and i didnt have to make a road trip:macho . i am currently talking to him as i type this post and now our current trouble is still with Fed Ex. i have no clue where the tries now hahaha im hoping still in the U.S. last scan was shortly after midnight last night departing Hartford,Ct. other then that, i have not stopped anythng else i.e. the cops but i did update them as well so they know whats going on....im pretty sure HSD will come through and really doesnt seem to be a bad guy out to screw people, i just think he needs a little guidence and set priorities better but, he's still young yet, it will come to him.... thanks for reading and stay tuned

ridered86
04-11-2003, 03:31 PM
i think i smell a citcom...j/k hey guys thanks for all the ideas, ill be sure to use em if i ever get scammed.

zfire_28
04-11-2003, 06:47 PM
well at least give the dude some SUPER BAD FEEDBACK in the new feedback forum, if you have not already. Something like "don't buy from this fraud unless you know his mamma"

mxdave28
04-15-2003, 06:19 PM
I CANT F***ING BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! :mad: :grr this just made my mind up that i will NEVER EVER send anything FedEx!
this is the last report just taken.....
Scan Activity Date/Time
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 21:01
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 16:54
Departed FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/15/2003 03:27
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/14/2003 19:30
Departed FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/12/2003 04:20
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 22:42
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 22:10
Departed FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 00:13

I have called them 3 fricking times already and tomorrow morning i will be one yellin mother you know what!!!!:mad: :mad: they fricking went past me twice now!!!!

mxdave28
04-15-2003, 06:20 PM
you have to read that report from bottom up...thats how they do it..it willl make better sense if ya read it bottom up hehehe

Merriman
04-15-2003, 06:41 PM
That's fed-ex for you. Happened to my friend aswell. He ordered H-5 from H-bomb films. well from where we live in AZ to L.A. it's a 6 hour drive. The video took almost 3 weeks to make it to us. Sort of funny cause the video went from LA to Phoenix (about 2 hours from us) to OHIO, to Pennsylvania back to Phoenix, then to us. WTF is up with that? that video has seen more of the country side than me???????????????

popo
04-15-2003, 08:53 PM
You need to hire monkeyboy to go pick up the tires. O wait the dumb Azzz fed ex idiots probally have shipped them to Alaska by now.

monkeyboy: You and cuz feel like a road trip?

Brad
04-15-2003, 11:21 PM
I CANT F***ING BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! :mad: :grr this just made my mind up that i will NEVER EVER send anything FedEx!
this is the last report just taken.....
Scan Activity Date/Time
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 21:01
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 16:54
Departed FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/15/2003 03:27
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/14/2003 19:30
Departed FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/12/2003 04:20
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 22:42
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 22:10
Departed FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/11/2003 00:13

I have called them 3 fricking times already and tomorrow morning i will be one yellin mother you know what!!!!:mad: :mad: they fricking went past me twice now!!!!

when delivering my nerf bars they passed my house 4 times then left. i was like HEYYYYYYYYYY COMMMMMEEEEE BACCCCK and then i went online 2 minutes later and it said not avaiable until 2 days later i was like **** u too arsewhole

mxdave28
04-17-2003, 07:11 AM
Tires are here !!!!! yeaaaaa :p HSD and I have been talking these last few days and been discussing the FedEx Abortion and as far as im concerned this deal is settled. I give HSD respect for coming forward and admitting to what he had done and got it taken care of, for this, I thank You HSD and i REALLY hope you take this as a lesson in life and try to do things in a ASAP manner. again Thanks.

Castor-426ex
04-17-2003, 07:15 AM
so umm...you wanna sell those tires ?:D

mxdave28
04-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NO! :devil
dude do u know what i went through just to get these? geeesh im not giving them up now hehehehehe

SGA
04-17-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
Make sure you send them Fed Ex to Castor!:p

AtvMxRider
04-17-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Make sure you send them Fed Ex to Castor!:p

and put a rush on it.....;)

mxdave28
04-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Hahahahaha:D there is no rush in the vobcabulary nor is there Express in federal:rolleyes: .....who wants to see the final print out from fedex as to where those babies all went? hehehe

dawzie
04-17-2003, 01:33 PM
I bet Dale Jerret would pay to get that print out lol this is got to be the worst case of delivery error in the world.

mxdave28
04-17-2003, 01:40 PM
ok well just for chits and giggles....remember to read it from bottom>up...i think i might have over lapped some, oh well....but, this was the final...read up a post or two to get the first part.

Scan Activity Date/Time
Delivered/SAEGERTOWN PA 04/17/2003 12:49
On FedEx vehicle for delivery/ERIE PA 04/17/2003 07:27
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/ERIE PA 04/17/2003 01:15
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/16/2003 20:07
Arrived at FedEx sort facility/COLUMBUS OH 04/16/2003 19:08
Departed FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/16/2003 05:30
Scanned at FedEx sort facility/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 22:51
Scanned at FedEx location/HARTFORD CT 04/15/2003 22:48
:rolleyes: so in review they were at hartford 3 times Columbus 2 times and of course the others only once.:rolleyes: