PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania race this weekend 4/13/03

jlhughes750
04-03-2003, 02:13 AM
this weekend, 4/6/03 rd. 5 of the D6 harescrambles.
rd.2 of the PA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

The Flying Dutchmen, Pine Grove Pa.

4-5 mile wide open harescrambles course, no hills, lot of jumps, 1 hour 15 minutes long. lot of mud!!!!! expert classes pay cash. and there are B and C classes.

WE NEED 2 STROKE EXPERT RIDERS.
the thumpers are flooding the race scene, the 4stroke A class had 18 riders Feb 2nd. the 2 stroke class had its usuall 5 or 6.

COME ON OUT WITH THOSE R's AND BANSHEE'S...... give a run at Borich, Hertz,Smiley, Lucas and all the other fast D6 racers.

We have had 4 strokes win the overall the last 2 races!!!!!!!

thanks for the time,
later,J

www.flyingdutchmenmc.com

ex kid
04-03-2003, 08:08 AM
i'll be there j. if i see you i'll stop over, i'm gonna try to park by the fence along the road. i'll be in a silver 3/5 ton chevy on a 250ex if ya wanna gimme a shout.

ZRacer
04-03-2003, 08:21 AM
I will be there racing 4 Stroke A, and I will look for you.

propartsracing
04-03-2003, 11:47 AM
Just to make things a little less confusing... this weekend's race is 4/6, not 4/13. Don't want to confuse anyone.

We'll be there Jay, hopefully, you guys can get some more 2-strokes... last race, it was only Wes!

I think I'm going to race to. I gotta get some seat time on the Z400 Mike got me in December. Think I've only ridden it for about a 1/2 hour since he gave it to me! Not sure which class I should race.... women or 4-stroke C. I don't even know if any women have raced this year in that class.... anyone know?

Trish

jlhughes750
04-04-2003, 02:16 AM
sorry it is 4/6/03 don't know how i missed that???

its looking good as far as weather.

i'll be spectating this week, just got of the phone with another A class 2 stroke rider he's been out for over a year, he's bringing down his ROLL to have me finish it up for Sunday. Maybe we'll see 10 in the 2 stroke class this weekend.

c-ya there
later, J

ex kid
04-05-2003, 02:43 AM
looks like it's gonna be wet. i hope it warms up a little bit or else it is gonna be cold. j, u no if rob and chris are going?

propartsracing
04-05-2003, 06:01 AM
Hi again,

Just an update... Mike said Smiley's going to race his friend's 460 in the 4-stroke A class.

Trish

PS. Mike told him he's cheating :).... Mike's on a stock engine Z400 & if Chris races his brother's Z400, he's stock too. He's just ribbing Smiley :)

TLC
04-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by propartsracing
Just to make things a little less confusing... this weekend's race is 4/6, not 4/13. Don't want to confuse anyone.

We'll be there Jay, hopefully, you guys can get some more 2-strokes... last race, it was only Wes!

I think I'm going to race to. I gotta get some seat time on the Z400 Mike got me in December. Think I've only ridden it for about a 1/2 hour since he gave it to me! Not sure which class I should race.... women or 4-stroke C. I don't even know if any women have raced this year in that class.... anyone know?

Trish

Trish, great to hear that you will be racing at the FDM. :) I'm not sure if any women have raced this year in the womens class. I know there is 3 of us that race the 4-stroke b class. See ya at the track.

ex kid
04-06-2003, 11:00 AM
yo what up guys. i raced d man today for the first time in 0-230cc class on my stock (except for tires) 250ex against 18 blasters that went from very modded to stock. out of 19 riders i finished 6th. i did 5 laps wich means i got lapped by the pros once. chirs borich,rob hertz, matt smiley and rick cecco blew by me. man thoose guys really fly. my ex didn't miss a beat despite all the mud. the toughest part for me was doin 35 mph and not knowin what's around the next corner. it's a cool track tho, i will deff be back in september.

ex kid
04-06-2003, 11:41 AM
ooo yea i forgot, zracer i saw you at the start. what did you place. did pappy pit for you? if so i saw him. see if he has some pics if he was there.

propartsracing
04-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Well, I didn't race :( We didn't have room in the trailer for my quad cuz Mike's friend was going & I really didn't want to spend all that $ for the ATVA & District cards if I am only going to race 1 race. Guess, I'll have to go ride at Rauch Creek or Chatsworth, NJ with Mike.

Other news... yeah, Chris was really flying out there... he won the 4-Stroke A class, my hubby got 2nd (Mike Krachun) & Rick Cecco got 3rd. Mike mentioned that he REALLY needs to get those stock shocks off the LTZ ASAP & put some motor mods on that stocker too! It was a fun race though... 12 people in the 4-Stroke A class!

TTYS, see most of ya at the National this weekend or Foot Of The Mountain if we go to that.

Trish

465Stroker
04-07-2003, 03:39 AM
Great race this past weekend. Still muddy - but great conditions for the Dutchman - any drier and the place becomes a very unsafe dustbowl!
Congrats to TLC (Traci Lenig Cecco) for a very convincing win in the 4 Stroke B class! Seems the Alba Z is the breath of fresh air Traci has been waiting for!:macho

Pappy
04-07-2003, 03:43 AM
hey i saw ya ex kid:) the better you know that track the better you will do....not a hard track but many turns uh? lol

congrats to everyone....chris mike and rick!!

i didnt get any pic's....im still pretty sick and i was even surprised i was able to stay trackside for the entire race:(

zracer and rick were having a killer battle for most of the race:D was some of the best action ive ever seen.

zracer got introduced to a big 4x4 utilty that rammed him going into a turn...the 4x4's front tires got stuck in betwen zracers rear tire and sub frame:( it took another quad to pull them apart:mad:

Extremeracer167
04-07-2003, 04:01 AM
so who won the overall? How did smiley do?

Pappy
04-07-2003, 04:01 AM
borich won the overall

465Stroker
04-07-2003, 04:05 AM
Smiley ran had motor trouble on a borrowed quad... DNF. He could sure use a break.

Extremeracer167
04-07-2003, 04:23 AM
was borich on his R or a 4 stroke?

jlhughes750
04-07-2003, 06:02 AM
Chris Borich rode a Z400 w/ and LRD pipe and Hipers.
He had the overall lead after one complete lap(after starting 30 seconds back). He and Hertz battled till the last lap,(Hertz was on the Herrmann XC R) then Hertz dropped off the pace with some fender trouble.
Later,J

ex kid
04-07-2003, 10:15 AM
who else went? and anyone have pics? my buddy also raced utility on his wolverie with , big ugn exhasut and itp wheels so maybe some of you guys saw him. he had a great battle goin with dave peluzi and ended up fourth. j, were u parked next to rob's trailer? cause i was over there after the race.

jlhughes750
04-08-2003, 02:00 AM
YEAH, that was me with my son (he just turned 1) that was my quad that Rob was racing.
later,J

ex kid
04-08-2003, 05:12 AM
ok, i thought so. yea rob was tellin me you guys were tryin to get it all dialed in so he can run a some nationals with it. sux about the fender trouble tho, rob went by me about 30 sec. after chris, him and smiley had a great race goin. hope matt can catch a break with all the mechanical problems he's been havin at nationals.