PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: I need advice about my woman!!

freakystone
04-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Here is the gig. Twenty minutes ago I was in the house playing PS2 on my new flatscreen and she walks in and says...

"You are going to be mad at me."

Keep in mind that this is how she started to tell me that she left her Grand Cherokee unlocked and someone stole her garage door opener and my Z400 got stolen last summer.

Then she says...

"I hit your truck."

YES! She hit my brand new HEMI. Focked up the door bad.

Now what? What do I do with this woman? Please give me some advice. She is Martha Focking up all my toys.

HELP.

Ralph
04-02-2003, 02:50 PM
eaT HER!:macho

AtvMxRider
04-02-2003, 02:51 PM
Kick her *** then throw her out.:D

4punksdad
04-02-2003, 02:54 PM
choke her and beat her.............then send her my way for comfort :o

04-02-2003, 02:54 PM
get rid of her.......if she was the reason of my stolen quad she'd been gone long time ago.

optikid123
04-02-2003, 02:55 PM
break something of hers

Pappy
04-02-2003, 02:55 PM
:eek:

Ryan
04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
Just get the truck fixed and have a good long talk with her. Tell her to be much more carefull and then tell her shes gotta make you dinner for the next month :eek: ;) .

04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
replace this with her face and post them around the neighborhood

Live2Ride300
04-02-2003, 03:06 PM
I say you tell her to get on her knees, then bend her over, then sit her down and tell her to be more careful. Then tell her to get on her knees again. lmao

Striker49
04-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Just get the truck fixed and have a good long talk with her. Tell her to be much more carefull and then tell her shes gotta make you dinner for the next month :eek: ;) .

Seriously speaking...this is good advice.

Not seriously speaking...the following is good advice:

Find the nearest cliff and drive that POS Jeep off of it, she doesnt need a Jeep anyways, unless its an old wrangler, and its not. Then inform her you swerved for a deer and managed to bale out after the right front tire blew out on the road while avoiding the deer and the Jeep flew off the cliff. Then tell her to buy a real vehicle and make sure it has a bowtie on it. :D

Narly R
04-02-2003, 03:12 PM
Is she all there( is her gas tank emty?) Tell her she needs to pull her head out and be more carefull! Dont leave her that would be a little imature. Is she your wife? . Thats pretty bad that its her fault that your bike was stolen!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Pvt. Maggot
04-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Buy big lift kit+Big Tires+Dual Pipes=Run that POS jeep over....tell her to be more careful...

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Accidents do happen ;) I am sure that she feels worse than you do about the hole thing.. I know I do when I screw something up that is not mine :ermm:

freakystone
04-02-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
Accidents do happen ;) I am sure that she feels worse than you do about the hole thing.. I know I do when I screw something up that is not mine :ermm:

Hahahahahahahaha.

Narly R
04-02-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by freakystone
Hahahahahahahaha.
Sounds like you dont even really like her................................ :rolleyes:

trx400ex
04-02-2003, 03:33 PM
So far almost everyone has said very immature things....like slvrfox said accidents DO happen GET OVER IT

JUSTINcredible
04-02-2003, 03:34 PM
fix it and make her fill up the tank whenever it gets empty for the next month or so

-=Skot=-
04-02-2003, 03:35 PM
gotta crack the whip a little harder. for real, hide a few of her favorite things for awhile, see how she likes having things missin and broken, then have a talk wit her about responsibility .

freakystone
04-02-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex
So far almost everyone has said very immature things....like slvrfox said accidents DO happen GET OVER IT

Accident or accident(s) or axe dents?

Which one are you referring to? Did she run over your new HEMI? Did she result in the theft of your new Z400? Did her lesbian sister steal $2000 from you? Did her mom buy lace panties and toss them in your bed so your wife thinks you cheat? Did her brother smash your new Chevy Blazer in 1991?

I am waiting...

Woodsrider
04-02-2003, 03:38 PM
Well things happen...So forgive her and tell her to smile like this> :eek: every night for a week HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D OR... tell here from now on she has to park on the street:huh

Striker49
04-02-2003, 03:38 PM

Which one are you referring to? Did she run over your new HEMI? Did she result in the theft of your new Z400? Did her lesbian sister steal $2000 from you? Did her mom buy lace panties and toss them in your bed so your wife thinks you cheat? Did her brother smash your new Chevy Blazer in 1991?

I am waiting...

Sounds like youve got some @ss kickin to make up for! :eek:

04-02-2003, 03:51 PM

I am waiting...

holy ****, she sounds like a jynx. her sister stold 2000 dollars from you,,,the lesbian sister:devil her mom tried to break you guys up thats messed up man........You did have insurance on the hemi right?:confused:

toby400ex
04-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Theres a way she can make things all bettter;) ;) , unless she's fugly, then only money works:rolleyes:

freakystone
04-02-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Theres a way she can make things all bettter;) ;) , unless she's fugly, then only money works:rolleyes:

That's just it... She isnt fugly. She looks like Demi Moore. She is the mother of my kids and my wife. But WTF. I think I will steal all her shoes and tear up the sod to replace it with broken glass.

04-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Did you have insurance on the hemi?

freakystone
04-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
Did you have insurance on the hemi?

Of course... She is paid for but I still keep insurance on my stuff.

Now what to do with the vindictive mother-in-law and the lesbo sister-in-law.

For all you pervies... The sister-in-law isnt pretty. My wife was adopted. Thank God.

SGA
04-02-2003, 04:07 PM
My wife has a way of dinging fenders on the car. Sure, she can get on me nerves sometimes, but I married her for better or for worse. Gotta take the bad with the good. And theres plenty good! :)

04-02-2003, 04:11 PM
jeez man seems like u been trhough hell

Bean
04-02-2003, 04:16 PM
after all the bad stuff that she brings with her when you married her, think of this only, even with all the bad stuff, you still love her enough to not divorce her, so fix the truck, and dont get all mad about it, sh*t happens, that sounds like a good bumper sticker for you

Woodsrider
04-02-2003, 04:18 PM
Maybe your lesbian-in-law and my lesbian-in-law should get together and move to another planet together:D

But at least my M-I-L likes me;)

04-02-2003, 05:36 PM
thats why i got a gurl friend who looks cute when she's mad sad happy or even breaks my stuff i know i cant get mad enough to where i punch the wall to where i have a a hole into the APT next to mine:D and i have done before under diffrent circumstances

Castor-426ex
04-02-2003, 05:37 PM
well...i dunno what to tell you....

you need to build a seperate garage for the hemi and quads

tell her to pay the deductible on the insurance:D

QuadTrix6
04-02-2003, 10:28 PM
make her pay for it and work it offer in other ways :eek2: :devil

04-02-2003, 11:43 PM
you cant divource until your kids move out.

make a huge dent in her jeep and make her pay for it, then "accidently" get something of hers "stolen".

Knight440
04-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Now what to do with the vindictive mother-in-law and the lesbo sister-in-law.

Move far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock98EX
04-03-2003, 01:40 AM
Its just a Dodge. Fix it. Do yourself a favor and buy a Silverado! She done you a favor. You should kiss her and make up. :devil :D

freakystone
04-03-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Stock98EX
Its just a Dodge. Fix it. Do yourself a favor and buy a Silverado! She done you a favor. You should kiss her and make up. :devil :D

I just traded in a 02' Silverado LT, Z71 on the Hemi... The Chevy was a hunk of crap, dog.

Doibugu2
04-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Build yourself another gargage.

She parks in hers, you park in yours. That way she only dents her own stuff!

Make sure her garage is a couple of miles down the street so she has to walk.

Oh yea, its only a dodge?:devil

sly400ex
04-03-2003, 04:24 AM
I think it's time she gets the.......

cam400ex
04-03-2003, 02:49 PM
hows you life insurance????:eek2: :eek2:

you may be next.........:eek:

04-03-2003, 03:18 PM
:confused2

freakystone
04-03-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by cam400ex
hows you life insurance????:eek2: :eek2:

you may be next.........:eek:

Oh No... You might be right... I am worth 2 Million dead....:huh

04-03-2003, 03:24 PM
lmao

cheetah
04-03-2003, 03:24 PM

Hey freaky, JW, what's your address?:devil

04-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Of course... She is paid for but I still keep insurance on my stuff.
Now thats a strange relationship :D

My wife has a way of dinging fenders on the car. Sure, she can get on me nerves sometimes, but I married her for better or for worse. Gotta take the bad with the good. And theres plenty good! True but you are forgetting the exit clause of that contract "TILL DEATH DO US PART" :devil

as far as advice I think its too late for that so just pop a pill and chill.;

AlaskaSpeed
04-03-2003, 03:50 PM

LOL.....Ken...you are worth a lot more than 2 million to me dead....;)

hondagirl3175
04-03-2003, 04:06 PM
alittle hint from a female prespective. It sounds like there is some jealousy in your court....You may think she is dumb but the real reason is she don't care about your things.....Remember we are not dumb we are sneaky B!@#$%'s.....You may want to bring that up.....

mo.lakota
04-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Well Gee Whiz there Mr. Sensitivity . What you should have done was tell her its o.k. its just sheet metal thats fixable . The truck will be traded off in a few years , your wife ( The Hot Babe who looks like Demi Moore ) is yours for life . Gosh I sure hope you never MESS up and damage something . You keep holding things against her like you do and pretty soon your going to be holding your own while she takes the House , jeep dodge atvs and the kid and you still pay child support . Grow TF up and get over it . Now get to the body shop and get that Cool Hemi fixed and take your Hot little wife out to Dinner . I been through all this stuff before so I am talkking from experience .

JabberJaw
04-03-2003, 05:14 PM
My wife always tells me she is going to cut me off...... I just smile and say, "You can't cut me off...cause you don't know where I'm gettin it!".

SGA
04-03-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by mo.lakota
Well Gee Whiz there Mr. Sensitivity . What you should have done was tell her its o.k. its just sheet metal thats fixable . The truck will be traded off in a few years , your wife ( The Hot Babe who looks like Demi Moore ) is yours for life . Gosh I sure hope you never MESS up and damage something . You keep holding things against her like you do and pretty soon your going to be holding your own while she takes the House , jeep dodge atvs and the kid and you still pay child support . Grow TF up and get over it . Now get to the body shop and get that Cool Hemi fixed and take your Hot little wife out to Dinner . I been through all this stuff before so I am talkking from experience .
Now thats good advice!:o

4punksdad
04-03-2003, 11:08 PM
lol @ alaska and jabber.........

freaky..........have you 2 kissed and made up yet?

TagRider
04-03-2003, 11:45 PM
Boy, this sure is a 'freaky' story:rolleyes: The first Z400 got stolen becuase your wife left the door unlocked and someone stole your quad. You told Z400central that some local kids tipped you off as to who stole your quad and you started to ask them questions and got them drunk. After you got them drunk you got them to admit they stole a Z400 and they know where it's at. After they admit stealing your Z400 and knowing where it's at you beat the $hit outta these kids and bust their quads up. You busted a pipe off one bike and sliced the tires of some of the others. Isn't that how the story went at Z400? Was this the same quad that was found to have exriders in marker on it?? Here's the amazing story at Z400:http://www.z400central.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35395&highlight=#35395

The reason there's panties in the bed that aren't your wife's is because you wear them. Demi Moore? More like Dinty Moore. Your lesbian sister has $2000 of your money cause that's what you paid her to not tell your wife you're banging the ugly sister. I gotta ask, why does an adult tell such BS stories?

And before you reply to me:) I wear men's underwear, my wife's fat and looks nothing like Demi Moore and she doesn't have a sister:devil

MSL
04-04-2003, 01:23 AM
Boy, this sure is a 'freaky' story The first Z400 got stolen becuase your wife left the door unlocked and someone stole your quad. You told Z400central that some local kids tipped you off as to who stole your quad and you started to ask them questions and got them drunk. After you got them drunk you got them to admit they stole a Z400 and they know where it's at. After they admit stealing your Z400 and knowing where it's at you beat the $hit outta these kids and bust their quads up. You busted a pipe off one bike and sliced the tires of some of the others. Isn't that how the story went at Z400? Was this the same quad that was found to have exriders in marker on it?? Here's the amazing story at Z400:http://www.z400central.com/forums/v...ighlight=#35395

:eek: :uhoh: :rolleyes2

SGA
04-04-2003, 05:30 AM
Omg, this thread is funny. Its like psycology 101 and the Jerry Springer show rolled up into one.:D

Guy400
04-04-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Omg, this thread is funny. Its like psycology 101 and the Jerry Springer show rolled up into one.:D LMAO....:D I've got to see how this unfolds! he beat up some youngsters after he got them drunk??:huh

Pappy
04-04-2003, 05:42 AM
:devil poor women:confused2
do they hang low? (http://www.netlaughter.com/grannyboobs.cfm)

Foxyangel0425
04-04-2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by SGA
My wife has a way of dinging fenders on the car. Sure, she can get on me nerves sometimes, but I married her for better or for worse. Gotta take the bad with the good. And theres plenty good! :)

Amen!!!

I can honetly say i dented my hubby's truck backing out of the driveway (hit the house--OUCH :eek2: ) Well he got mad of course and i was upset but we worked it out and got it fixed (thanks to his uncle that owns a bodyshop) it just cost him a few favors and it was done. I still drive the truck and everything is fine.

So coming from a lady, forgive her she probably feels soooo bad you can't imagine and just get the truck fixed and just park as far away from her car as you can, or just move the car for her from now on. :)

kc 300EX
04-04-2003, 07:46 AM
Despite all those terrible things shes done, you still love her right? Youre allowed to be mad, I know I would be, but in the end shes still your wife and shes still only human.

Dont let her park in the garage anymore, shes shown she cant handle that kind of responsibility. Take away her door opener, make her park in the driveway, or out on the street for a while.

zephead400ex
04-04-2003, 08:13 AM
no offense to anyone! but this is pretty darn funny!

zroost
04-04-2003, 09:15 AM
There is nothing funny about that at all......

zroost
04-04-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
no offense to anyone! but this is pretty darn funny! This is not funny....you should remove it..

zephead400ex
04-04-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey zroost, you got offended by the pic? Do you surf the net? ever get offended by pics you might see?

if this is a problem, I will remove it, not that big of deal!

zoom400ex
04-04-2003, 09:53 AM
Go off and break all of her sh*t!!!

zroost
04-04-2003, 09:53 AM
I didnt get offended zephead...Just thought that was not cool.
I just hate 2 crimes in this world the most..one is hurting or hitting a lady and the other is anything that hurts children in anyway....

zephead400ex
04-04-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by zroost
I didnt get offended zephead...Just thought that was not cool.
I just hate 2 crimes in this world the most..one is hurting or hitting a lady and the other is anything that hurts children in anyway....

I gotta agree, in no freaking way do I advocate the beating of women and children! Whoever is guilty of this, should have their balls cut off!

it was only posted for entertainment value...like all the other post!

Rip_Tear
04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Sorry I didnt read the whole post, but
1. For those of you asking about insurance, its kinda dumb to claim stuff on yourself, it just makes your rates go up (its dumb face it)
2. My crashed her jeep, then about 2 weeks later my dad crashed it.... dented up the same side

Get a whole bunch of sensors put on her jeep, so when it senses something 3 feet away it jams on the brakes... :D Theres not much you can do....

4punksdad
04-05-2003, 12:21 AM
buy her a saturn with plastic body panels so she cant dent things. :o

freakystone
04-05-2003, 07:36 AM
UPDATE:

I took it pretty calm I guess. I am normally a hot head that tends to go off. The first think I did was inform her of all of your responses. That made her feel real bad. For the record, many of you made my wife teary-eyes... Good Job.

I got an estimate at a body shop between my business and my buddies business (the Cannondale Dealer). He laughed since one of my salesmen had his Blazer and his wifes mini van worked on last month. Another salesman of mine bought a HEMI the same time I did and when he got an oil change at Jiffy Lube, they ran some cart into it and dinged it all up too. So my truck will be the forth one he has worked on in the past 4 weeks from the same office.

All it all, I figure this mishap will save me over $30K... You see, I was about to trade in her 01' Grand Cherokee on one of those new Volvo Sport Utes (I have kids to protect). They go for about $47K fully loaded. Even though her Jeep is paid for and mint, they will only give us $17K. But now since she yet again proved she cannot drive, she is stuck with the Jeep for a couple more years.

:D :D :D

SGA
04-05-2003, 01:08 PM
UPDATE:

I took it pretty calm I guess. I am normally a hot head that tends to go off. The first think I did was inform her of all of your responses. That made her feel real bad. For the record, many of you made my wife teary-eyes... Good Job.
She got teary eyed because of the people that stuck up for her? Or because of the people that put her down?

quadracer12
04-05-2003, 06:17 PM
quit your betchen! if ya got a 03 hemi and a 01 jeep payed for you got the money to fix the truck.

Castor-426ex
04-05-2003, 06:44 PM
post a pic of your woman Freakystone:)

4punksdad
04-05-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
post a pic of your woman Freakystone:)

I think he did once before. as I remember it, she was a good looking chic.

Tommy 17
04-06-2003, 05:23 AM
lmfao this thread is pretty darn funny....

Leo
04-06-2003, 06:54 AM
Here is the gig. Twenty minutes ago I was in the house playing PS2 on my new flatscreen and she walks in and says...

"You are going to be mad at me."

Keep in mind that this is how she started to tell me that she left her Grand Cherokee unlocked and someone stole her garage door opener and my Z400 got stolen last summer.

Then she says...

"I hit your truck."

YES! She hit my brand new HEMI. Focked up the door bad.

Now what? What do I do with this woman? Please give me some advice. She is Martha Focking up all my toys.

HELP.

maybe you should just be thankfull she can tolerate ya..

:D

Leo

JabberJaw
04-10-2003, 04:36 PM
Who's Leo????