PDA

View Full Version : Looking at a nice truck

HiperEX
04-02-2003, 02:40 PM
Im looking at a WHite 94 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab Short box with flowmasters dual exhaust, chrome running boards, 3inch lift kit, 33inch tires, american racing chrome alloy wheels, alpine cd player, tow package, with 130,000 miles for 6500 obo think this truck sounds bad @$$, i looked at it today with a friend cause its my friends cousins truck man the thing is so nice no rust at all excellant condition i think im goin to buy it i really want it best white truck ive ever seen

4punksdad
04-02-2003, 02:59 PM
sounds like a money pit to me...........buy something stock that is owned by an old man and garage kept. it will last you longer.

BornOnFire
04-02-2003, 03:01 PM
Run as fast as you and and buy a used Toyota. You can beat the heck out of it and it just keeps going, and going, and.....

skemp
04-02-2003, 03:03 PM
^ Well put 4punksdad ^

I bought my truck all stock, and then did the stuff I wanted to it (lift, exhaust, tires, etc.) I bought it from an old guy, and he took good care of it. At least you know then that some kid hasn't been beating the piss out of it for years.

dirtslinger
04-02-2003, 03:09 PM
MAN!! That's my dream truck. That's the same year I'm lookin for and that's about all I was gonna do to it. LUCKY B*****D!!! That's pretty cheap for what it's got on it I think. I would prolly end up byin it if I had that kinda cash.

MATT