PDA

View Full Version : River Ridin

stevengates45
12-17-2001, 08:30 PM
I know i've asked this before but i didnt get any replies, so anyway here it goes again.......

Down here we have problems with ridin 2 strokes on the river. People say that they're too loud even with stock pipes on, although i dont see how they come across this. Anyway, whats the deal with the rivers people ride on where yall live? Anything like this???

Striker49
12-18-2001, 05:45 AM
No problems here. We have a creek thats bout a 15-20 min ride by quad from my house. It usually has losta riders in it all summer. The only thing is though its privately owned land I think so they dont really want us ridin on it but they havent said anything. As far as I know "most" of us treat the land good but there are a few drunks who try to screw everything up and litter.

stevengates45
12-18-2001, 05:28 PM
yea drunks always screw it up. we had one old man down here shoot a drunk because he got so mad

"BLAHH"300!!
12-19-2001, 01:17 AM
OR THE BIG BLACK RIVER... STEVEN-

NO PROBLEMS RIDIN AT EITHER ONE OF EM' HERE IN VICKSBURG / PORT GIBSON- OR AT THE PEARL RIVER IN JACKSON-

KEEP ON THIS BOARD UNTILL SPRING AND WELL HOOK UP AND RIDE SOMETIME- ANY GOOD PLACES WHERE YOU ARE TO RIDE- ?
THE PEARL RIVER HAD TONS OF PEOPLE AT IT THIS YEAR
BUT THEN THEY REDID THE BRIDGE AND WE HAD TO START CUTTING BETWEEN THE INTRSTATE BRIDGES TO GET TO IT.. AND COPS STARTED WAITING ON US THERE-
SUX TO RIDE FOR 45 MINUTE TO ANOTHER TOWN TO SEE 5.0 SITTING AT THE HEAD OF YOU TRAIL WAITING ON YOU....

EVER RIDIN AT THE PEARL RIVER- ????????????????????

stevengates45
12-19-2001, 08:16 AM
Nah, i've never rode on any of htem on quads but always see people ridin when i pass by on the bridges. I ride at the Homochitto river. The shooting hapened at Fair River. Just stupid people with guns.