PDA

View Full Version : holy cow!! its my one year anniversary here at exriders..

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 05:48 PM
Wow.. I went and looked..This month marks my one year at this site, it just seems like yesterday..I cant believe how far I have gone in my riding and how much I have posted here!:eek: I just wanted to say its been a great year here and I have met up with some really awesome people;) ....I look forward to another ....:)

skinrider440
04-01-2003, 05:53 PM
hey congrats this is my 6 month anni

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by skinrider440
hey congrats this is my 6 month anni cool!! This was the month I first bought my 300ex.. I wonder what my first post said.. I cant remember....I know I asked for alot of help on posting pics for a bit...:o

skinrider440
04-01-2003, 05:59 PM
my quads birthday is march 13 2000

i got her a cam, some PCing and some polishing for her b day

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 06:01 PM
my quads birthday is march 13 2000

i got her a cam, some PCing and some polishing for her b day I sold mine a month before her first Bday...:( I guess thats good and bad.. I still miss it, if I could just get some time to go ride my new one I would bond better Im sure... ;) Soemtimes change is good...:)

skinrider440
04-01-2003, 06:06 PM
yeah me too on the riding i havent rode in about 4 or 5 months but i a supposed to get mine back from the shop on Friday

and im riding all weekend

dont care what the weather is like

QuadJunkies
04-01-2003, 06:08 PM
yeah me too on the riding i havent rode in about 4 or 5 months but i a supposed to get mine back from the shop on Friday

and im riding all weekend

dont care what the weather is like WOW... that is along time...:eek: well, I hope your wk end is fun... be safe and have fun!!

skinrider440
04-01-2003, 06:11 PM
i will and that is a nice predator you got i havent seen one move yet just seen them at the dealership

04-01-2003, 06:15 PM
Wow only a year it feeeels so much longer :)

Congrats now get out and ride that damn ex you were wanting for sooooooo looooong :D :blah

ThorChick
04-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Wow Tina!! A whole year? Thats a pretty big commitment. Its amazing how time flies. My one year anniversary will be in July, does that mean I have to take Ben out for dinner or something? :confused2

04-02-2003, 12:51 AM
congrats,..dont think I'll make it :D

CowsBitePeople
04-02-2003, 12:58 AM
Neat....Ive been here for about 5 months now :D The first month I only posted 1 thread then i came back and realized how great this site it....it just confused me at first....Ive never been to a forum site before this one.... :rolleyes:

MaTT....

YLW400
04-02-2003, 01:04 AM
That is funny. I JUST looked at mine too. This is my year anniversary also!!! 4/2/02 signed up :D :D

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
That is funny. I JUST looked at mine too. This is my year anniversary also!!! 4/2/02 signed up :D :D Well Happy Anniversary to you too!!:D CowsBitePeople~~~THis was my first site I visited also after buying my quad..Thorchick~~ I think it should be the other way around!:p

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
congrats,..dont think I'll make it :D Oh, I think you will......;)

Woodsrider
04-02-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by ThorChick
Wow Tina!! A whole year? Thats a pretty big commitment. Its amazing how time flies. My one year anniversary will be in July, does that mean I have to take Ben out for dinner or something? :confused2

Nah! Ben is too far away, I'll proxy for him and meet ya in Portland though;)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 02:35 AM
LOL...... I think tis was one of my first postings...:D http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12509

ThorChick
04-02-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Nah! Ben is too far away, I'll proxy for him and meet ya in Portland though;)

Well you can always come down here to ride, but I dunno about dinner. I'd probably get in trouble from the boyfriend. :D
We go to Sandlake quite often and I only live an hour from Florence so I make daytrips all the time. Come down, ride with us, get drunk, have a good time. Aw crap, but we gotta do the get drunk thing before May 1st.

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 06:59 AM
Well you can always come down here to ride, but I dunno about dinner. I'd probably get in trouble from the boyfriend. :D
We go to Sandlake quite often and I only live an hour from Florence so I make daytrips all the time. Come down, ride with us, get drunk, have a good time. Aw crap, but we gotta do the get drunk thing before May 1st. THorchick... whats your flavor?:blah I think ill buy us a bottle for the trip this summer:blah The nice thing about St.A's......no DB level, and you can drink here too,but I reserve that until the riding is over...;) Maybe Ill make a trip over to Ontario and buy us some everclear and make some juice!!:eek2:

ThorChick
04-02-2003, 07:04 AM
Mmmmmm.....everclear.....I think we should definitley have some jungle juice for the ride this summer. Pretty much the only thing I won't drink is beer. I love tequila, as long as its a good brand. One of my fave dune drinks is raspberry vodka mixed with lemonade.:devil

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:09 AM
Mmmmmm.....everclear.....I think we should definitley have some jungle juice for the ride this summer. Pretty much the only thing I won't drink is beer. I love tequila, as long as its a good brand. One of my fave dune drinks is raspberry vodka mixed with lemonade.:devil yumm. Raspberry vodka huh.. I never tried that one before... I had a bad experience drinking Vodka and havent drank it sense, but I may have to try that one!At any rate, Im sure we will have something good in the cooler for ya...;)

ThorChick
04-02-2003, 07:14 AM
We'll be bringing stuff too. Why do you think I always date older guys? Gotta have someone to buy the alcohol for me!:devil
Only like 5 more months and I'll be 21, but it still feels like a lifetime away. Actually went out to the bar the other night and was surprised I didn't get carded. I have such a babyface there isn't anyway I look 21. Oh well, I got away with it!

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:17 AM
We'll be bringing stuff too. Why do you think I always date older guys? Gotta have someone to buy the alcohol for me!:devil
Only like 5 more months and I'll be 21, but it still feels like a lifetime away. Actually went out to the bar the other night and was surprised I didn't get carded. I have such a babyface there isn't anyway I look 21. Oh well, I got away with it! HAHAHA.when I first met Troy, I used to buy him is alky too.:o (man that was a lllllonnnngggg time ago) Im a little older than him,yes Im a cradle robber....:p

brokeitin3
04-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I sold mine a month before her first Bday...:( I guess thats good and bad.. I still miss it, if I could just get some time to go ride my new one I would bond better Im sure... ;) Soemtimes change is good...:) Chicks usually bond fast with things that vibrate and make a lot of noise!!!:eek:

ThorChick
04-02-2003, 07:22 AM
Yea Andrew is 26 and I'm 20, there's a little bit of space between us age wise. The maturity level is almost equal though.;) I've always dated older guys though, guess I just like my men more "experienced." I did date one guy that was a little younger than me once, that was a huge mistake though. After that I decided I liked men, not boys. :devil

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
Chicks usually bond fast with things that vibrate and make a lot of noise!!!:eek: true dat...:o

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:29 AM
Yea Andrew is 26 and I'm 20, there's a little bit of space between us age wise. The maturity level is almost equal though.;) I've always dated older guys though, guess I just like my men more "experienced." I did date one guy that was a little younger than me once, that was a huge mistake though. After that I decided I liked men, not boys. :devil Yeah, ture... Troy was the first person I was with that was younger than I.. The guys a always dated was older,but Troy was more mature than guys my age were at the time...I dunno, I kinda liked being the older women:devil ...

ThorChick
04-02-2003, 07:29 AM
LMFAO!!!:D

brokeitin3
04-02-2003, 07:49 AM
I kinda liked being the older women:devil ... MOMMY!!!

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
MOMMY!!! LOL!:p

dirtmomma
04-02-2003, 07:55 AM
Right on QJ for the 1yr mark!!! I'm the older woman also but just by 3weeks but he still reminds me every now & then.:) Sounds like the trip is gonna be a good one!!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Right on QJ for the 1yr mark!!! I'm the older woman also but just by 3weeks but he still reminds me every now & then.:) Sounds like the trip is gonna be a good one!!!:cool: I think it will be...:cool: Im thinking about doing a video of all of us (I think I know of someone who can tape it) I think its gonna be a big group going,I lost count after about 25 people from 5 different states...:eek2:

AtvMxRider
04-02-2003, 08:35 AM
You want to celebrate?........:devil ;)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You want to celebrate?........:devil ;) [/QU Uh, I dont dare ask what you had in mind Jerry.......:o

AtvMxRider
04-02-2003, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You want to celebrate?........:devil ;) [/QU Uh, I dont dare ask what you had in mind Jerry.......:o

MUUUUHAHAHAHAHA. I think you know ;)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
MUUUUHAHAHAHAHA. I think you know ;) LOL... thats what I thought....:o

04-02-2003, 09:29 AM
i think he wants to go "riding" :eek2: HONK HONK :D

QJ, its my anniversary too. Lets celebrate "together" :eek:

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
i think he wants to go "riding" :eek2: HONK HONK :D

QJ, its my anniversary too. Lets celebrate "together" :eek: yyyeeehhhaawww!!!:blah Happy Anniversary to you too!!!

Woodsrider
04-02-2003, 10:00 AM
We go to Sandlake quite often and I only live an hour from Florence so I make daytrips all the time. Come down, ride with us, get drunk, have a good time. Aw crap, but we gotta do the get drunk thing before May 1st.

LOL Thats alright My wife would do a Bobitt on me if had Dinner with ya! But I plan on headin down there this summer for a week-end ride at sandlake. It'd be a kick to party with you and your boyfriend:D

Rip_Tear
04-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Happy 1 year anniversary QJ now dont party to hard :D

04-02-2003, 01:04 PM
haha happy ONE year ANNIVERSERY,,, i felt like capitalizing those... anyways Qj, you gotta change your avator to a polaris:p :D

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
haha happy ONE year ANNIVERSERY,,, i felt like capitalizing those... anyways Qj, you gotta change your avator to a polaris:p :D well I am not the primary rider for it, but I was thinkin I might do a switch from time to time...;)

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
Happy 1 year anniversary QJ now dont party to hard :D Im WAY overdure in that Dept.!!:blah

QuadJunkies
04-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
haha happy ONE year ANNIVERSERY,,, i felt like capitalizing those... anyways Qj, you gotta change your avator to a polaris:p :D Hows that ??:D