PDA

View Full Version : It Seems!!!!

JHF219
04-01-2003, 06:35 AM
Ok here is the scoop if you are lost on the situation please read this post:http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51785

I guess that some of my words have offended someone at ECATV im not exactley sure that i was bashing them i think i was more along the lines of voicing my opinion about the wait time that is involved for getting something powder coated from ECATV!! I thought this was a free country and we were entitled to our opinion !!?? but i guess i stand corrected this message is for ECATV!!

IM SORRY THAT I HAVE OFFENDED YOU AND THAT YOU TOOK MY WORDS TO HEART !! I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING WRONG WITH EAST COAST ATV YOU ARE A GOOD COMPANY AND I LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH SOMETHING THAT STARTED AS A PART TIME JOB!!

DAVE,
YOU MAKE A KICK ***** FRONT END TOO BAD I CANT AFFORD ONE BUT THE DESIGN AND LOOKS ARE SWEET I HAVENT HAD THE CHANCE TO RIDE ON ONE YET !! BUT I WILL EVENTUALLY GET THE CHANCE !! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! YOUR PRODUCTS ARE TOP NOTCH QUALITY AND I LIKE A LOT OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND IM SORRY THAT YOU FEEL I WAS BASHING YOU IM NOT TRYING TO BE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE THAT HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER OBVIOUSLY THE FACT THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO CALL ME AND TELL ME THAT YOU FELT I WAS BASHING YOU AND I DIDNT DENY SHOULD TELL YOU THAT IM NOT HIDING BEHIND THIS KEYBOARD I HOPE THAT YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY AND THAT WE CAN DO BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE(IM GOING TO BE NEEDING A SET OF SHOCK REZI CLAMPS!! AND A FEW OTHER THINGS) !!

Thanks and hope there are no hard feelings,

John H. Forman

jcv400ex
04-01-2003, 06:48 AM
Sounds like you got a letter from his lawyer.......:ermm:

JHF219
04-01-2003, 06:55 AM
hehehe no i got a call from Dave G. personally !! =)

JHF219
04-01-2003, 10:36 AM
TTT

JTRtrx250r
04-01-2003, 01:55 PM
Well I STILL dont like them,lol j/k(well kinda,prices are WAY to high)and I'll say it!!! "The Power Of The People" haha

the bigger this place gets.....the more the companys will notice huh;) and maybe take notes:D

JHF..I still dont see what you said that woulda got his panties all bunched up in a wad.....unless hes got a guilty conteints(sp)

PAPPYS GOT MY VOTE ANYWAY!!dude does sweet work,is 1 on 1 w/ the riders,and goes out of his way and does that lil extra for the riders,try gettin that from the others,he inter-acts w/ ppl on a daily basis.......whether your PRO or not.....thats a good dude!!:cool:

JHF219
04-01-2003, 03:21 PM
I dont see what i said either !! no i dont have a guilty conscience !! the reason i posted the apology is so that Dave G. and the rest of ECATV will see it Dave G. called me personally and asked why i was bashing ? i didnt think i was bashing ? was i? if i was then i apologize but i was just merely trying to say that the hold(wait time) is a little ridiculous?! and gettin charged 50 to sand blast ? come on i coulda pissed the powder coat off for that much money !!

Ride400
04-01-2003, 03:38 PM
so whyd you make that big apology? dont crumble cuz he called you and asked you why you were bashing, you had a damn good reason to, screw him.

JHF219
04-01-2003, 03:52 PM
then answer me this how many think i was bashing?

JTRtrx250r
04-01-2003, 03:53 PM
JHF,I gotta say you were a better man then I'da been,alotta these companys got us over a barrel and they know it,1 decides to milk a few extra bucks out of a product ,then so do the cheesier companys,like I said b4,they have helped the sport w/ aftermarket products,but the prices have also helped kill it,1000 dollar aarms are pethetic:rolleyes:

JHF219
04-01-2003, 04:05 PM
i agree 100% they are making a FUC**** killing on this stuff front ends are ridiculous !! frames are nutz !! I do have to tip my hats to Arens !! they are very fairly priced and thier product is top notch i love my arens chassis and wouldnt trade it !! i havent got to race on the chassis yet(it aint back togethor) but as far as quality and fitment and looks they are some of the BEST!!!! Laegers, Roll Design, Houser all of these companys are just flat ripping us a new one !! i for one love laeger products ! but im not going to sit here and lie and say they are cheap(price wise) i have a buddy who is a mech engineer and he and are going to start designing chassis!! and i for one know that i am not going to try and make a killing off of these to be truthful i think we are just going to build them for ourselves !! the aftermarket companys provide us with great products but isnt it time for the price to start dropping?!! you know they have made enough money to cover R and D times 10 !! i guess the reason i was able to keep my cool while on the phone with him was because i knew i had done no wrong and nothing i said was in offense to the company im not doubtin that they do excellent work !! but if the turn around time is that long then maybe they are understaffed to handle the demand ?

04-01-2003, 06:10 PM
Hmmm I guess ECATV isnt going to come on here and embarass or err defend themselves like they did with Jason :) actually with the way the other complaint was handled I think they made a wise choice.

Interesting how the net and this very web site are changing things and thankfully it seems for the better of the rider :cool:

I think that your way of posting your thoughts is fine and if you really are happy now thats great but if your not here's your soap box.

Remember we all need to help each other with our experiences both good and bad so we know what to look or watch for when dealing with dealers etc in the future.

I also think most of us are smart enough to "read between the lines" and can tell when a posted problem is too one sided etc. but leave the determinations to the reader you did your part.

JHF219
04-02-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Hmmm I guess ECATV isnt going to come on here and embarass or err defend themselves like they did with Jason :) actually with the way the other complaint was handled I think they made a wise choice.

Interesting how the net and this very web site are changing things and thankfully it seems for the better of the rider :cool:

I think that your way of posting your thoughts is fine and if you really are happy now thats great but if your not here's your soap box.

Remember we all need to help each other with our experiences both good and bad so we know what to look or watch for when dealing with dealers etc in the future.

I also think most of us are smart enough to "read between the lines" and can tell when a posted problem is too one sided etc. but leave the determinations to the reader you did your part.

What was this other post where they came and defended themselves i would like to read it ??!! Did they call him also ? they called me personally !!??

04-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Search it out i think he uses Jhughes, or if I can find it I will post it.

Pappy
04-04-2003, 12:03 PM
it seems your swing arm is done.....pm me yer addy so i can ship her out and get you back in the dirt:bandit: