PDA

View Full Version : EX rider funds lets keep this going!

rookiex
04-01-2003, 04:49 AM
We need to pull some $$$$ togather an keep this site running because if you read bens post you will understand why!....I don't know how to go about doing this....But its a idea to keep EX riders going.There are alot of people on here an if we get 2-10 dollars each person we COULD keep our site running I really don't wanna see it go. :(

rookiex
04-01-2003, 04:52 AM
an lets all hope bens post is a april fools joke! if not...We are going to be outta a home :(

YLW400
04-01-2003, 05:13 AM
This means I will have to "live" at ATV addicition!!!! :mad:

exriderdude
04-01-2003, 05:39 AM
dude, i just sold my quad... i will give the money to site to keep it going:(

sly400ex
04-01-2003, 05:40 AM
I'm betting him and the other mods are laughing their arse's off right now because he has us all in a panic!:confused: :eek2: :grr

04-01-2003, 07:03 AM
i would donate some money, but i am doubting that this is real, i think its a joke

Sparks425Ex
04-01-2003, 08:37 AM
Can You Guys Say JOKE. Cause this is way to perfect to be anything but a Joke..

Most companys do not collect bills on the 2nd of the month or a wednesday.... Most are weekly or end of month....

Not to mention C and D is our sponsor.. I am sure if this was gonna happen they would help us out.

Anyone else notice how only the mods have made offers to buy. I bet If i offered my dear friend Benny enough money for the site he still wouldn't sell.

We will see toight or tomarra.

But in my defense if it not a joke... This is a horrible tradgety and I don't know what I am gonna do....