PDA

View Full Version : now why do people have to act like this????

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 09:45 AM
Any of you remember the guy hacking on a few members the other night????? I got a PM from someone who saw this over at bluetraxx.. I would sure like to know WTF I did to the SOB to post stuff like that... :grr Im not bagging on the site(even though Ive heard NOTHING good about it) This is what gives some of the youhnger crowd a bad rap ( im not personally so dont take that wrong)... I know this guy was a memeber here cause he posted this garbage last week and it got deleted.. I sure hope the guy is GONE!:mad: http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17649

Guy400
03-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Tina, just ignore it the best you can. I already stirred up a hornet's nest there a day or two ago and wished I woulda just kept my mouth shut. I brought up those pictures that were posted and there't nothing we can do about it. Let's not go over there and bother them. Let them do whatever they do and pray they leave us alone. If they let infantile pics like that go than that's their business.

AtvMxRider
03-31-2003, 09:51 AM
:mad:

You know I was going to say something in that thread but Guy your right. They are just mad cause they ride yamahas and don't know any better. Tina don't let it bother you.

Fender Bender
03-31-2003, 09:52 AM
Yea, as i said in the other post that that guy made, they are just jealous that they don't have as beautiful women over there that we do over here.

They are jealous and they have no other way to express it except acting childish... :(

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 09:58 AM
I know.. Im not going to waste my time posting over there, I just dont understand how some people can act this way... hehe Im sure he is no Brad Pitt himself...:p .. I dont judge a person solely by looks anyhow.. And heck Im no beauty queen ,not much I or anyone can help how they look to a degree, I post here for my passion in riding not to bash people and claim Im the hottest chick blah,blah,blah....... ITs too bad they dont clean up the forum over there...:( Well, they can just keep all the dirt bags there!!

03-31-2003, 10:02 AM
hey just leave em alone we dont want em crawling over here

Guy400
03-31-2003, 10:02 AM
It's not the admin doing it but there's a couple of 14 year old's that think they're Photoshop wizards and like playing around. Whatever floats their boat, if they post it here they get banned.

Ben
03-31-2003, 10:04 AM
This is the last thing I will say about Bluetraxx. They harbor a deep hate for us here at EXriders, and they always have. I don't know why but they do :rolleyes: Please don't post any threads attacking them on EXriders, I prefer to take the highroad and let them wallow in their hatefulness. If they want to attack EXriders that is fine - we will not stoop to such a low level to attack a fellow ATV forum :) Z400central and EXriders enjoy a good relationship and that is good enough for me :D

Ben

AtvMxRider
03-31-2003, 10:04 AM
And heck Im no beauty queen

You let me be the judge of that.......;)

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Ben
This is the last thing I will say about Bluetraxx. They harbor a deep hate for us here at EXriders, and they always have. I don't know why but they do :rolleyes: Please don't post any threads attacking them on EXriders, I prefer to take the highroad and let them wallow in their hatefulness. If they want to attack EXriders that is fine - we will not stoop to such a low level to attack a fellow ATV forum :) Z400central and EXriders enjoy a good relationship and that is good enough for me :D

Ben I dont undrstand how anyone can hate a felloow rider?? It really shouldnt be about WHAT you ride anyhow..:confused: We all have the same passion for the sport,Ill never get that..Ben, I didnt plan on going over there and causing trouble( I posted that above too);) ^^ Im glad we have a such a good Overall group of riders here..:) who have a common respect for one another

tants
03-31-2003, 10:37 AM
tina dont let it get to you. we all know your not ugly

Guy400
03-31-2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah Tina, I lost my pics. Could you resend them to me?? You know the ones I'm referring to:devil (bad monkey, bad!!)

:D

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Yeah Tina, I lost my pics. Could you resend them to me?? You know the ones I'm referring to:devil (bad monkey, bad!!)

:D LMAO!!! sure you did...;) :o

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by tants
tina dont let it get to you. we all know your not ugly Thanks Tants...;) but BOY... He gave me some BIG ARSE lipsin the pic!..:eek: ... Mick Jagger had nuthin on me.:o

Guy400
03-31-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!!! sure you did...;) :o I really did!

AtvMxRider
03-31-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

:D

I tried to delete mine but I just couldn't bring myself too it.;)

03-31-2003, 10:51 AM
haha thier only kids what u expect:eek:

TheRedRebel17
03-31-2003, 10:51 AM
umm i musta missed the pics..wanna send them to me at

muddinmaster@yahoo.com

:)

FourFiftyFour
03-31-2003, 10:52 AM
at least he didnt give you armpit hair, a huge beer belly, and a monster nose! i thought it was messed up, very immature, and someone has a little bit too much time on their hands to be coming up with crap like that. Yeah me, evan, brettm and donnie poke fun at each other but we know we are just kiddin around.

Ben
03-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Tina - I agree that posting such pictures of you and other members was deplorable (and almost certainly the grounds for a lawsuit against the artist and Bluetraxx itself). It is ashame that they allow such pictures to be posted but I suppose they think it is funny to allow their members to deface our members :rolleyes:

Ben

AtvMxRider
03-31-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX

muddinmaster@yahoo.com

Nope they are all mine and I'm not sharing.

Glow Plug
03-31-2003, 10:58 AM
that really sucks that they think that it is funny to do stuff like that :( i was going to go over there and start to flame but no i'm not going to sink to there level :) i don't know how the mod's can let that stuff go on :rolleyes:

Dan_Guetter
03-31-2003, 10:59 AM
its a federal offense defacing pics without the persons concent........and i don't know why they think there cool, postin such pics, com'on man, i can do a better job with microsoft paint

but if this goes to far......someone will be notified

03-31-2003, 11:01 AM
is that wired mini:confused2 , yeah im glad ben and the mods clean this site up

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Guy400
I really did! [/QUOTE hahha... hmmm I dont know that I even have them anymore... Jerry. you are such a horn dog.. You crack me up man...:p I had no idea about legalities,Im not going to push the issue with them,but that is a valid point then I guess with editing pics.. Im all for having a good time and a good laugh but it has to be in good taste and funny, what they put here at exriders with a few members pics wasnt funny

blondie69
03-31-2003, 11:18 AM
Tina, i got it bad there too....they have 2 pics of me...and honestly...i don't care wat bluetraxx does anymore...i did join jus to chat w/ ppls and i don't go there no more. there still r a couple guys i still talk to that are on my AIM list, but their nice to me. I had that link sent to me about 10 times and i was like..."haha....ya...thats good for BT...they can do that...but u don't see us exriders doin stuff like that about them"
shows who's more mature....
But exriders is my home and always will be :D

Karnivore660r
03-31-2003, 11:57 AM
I wasn't gonna say anything and just let the whole thing blow over but I think this whole BT/exriders thing is gettin really stupid.

This is the internet people, what are we gonna do? type each other to death?

First off, some of you guys on exriders that made fun of the guy jumping are really pathetic. Why would you make fun of somebody else's skill level in our sport? Yes, I admit it, it was funny but those of us who can do better did not feel the need to himiluate them. That was a pretty high school move but it's the internet so it's no serious deal. I was glad to see that some people that posted here on that post had a functioning brain.

Second, yep some high school kid has too much time on thier hands and defaced your picture. boo hoo. I can gaurantee you 99% of the people that saw those pictures had no clue who you are, nor care. If you think it would go anywhere legally you are just fooling yourself. Everyone on BT has or could be victims of those infamous photochoppers so if you think you are special for getting it chopped, your not. Thats why I choose to not post my picture too the public. If I did I would expect it to get photochopped and hope that I atleast get to see it. So you can cry yourself a river over the pictures or you can laugh and shrug it off. your choise.

Finally, there is no hatred of exriders over at bluetraxx. Well, atleast by anyone with some common sence. I'm sure it goes the same for over here, generally speaking. These are two websites for atv enthusiats, not countries, not politics, just atv websites people. There is nothin wrong with pokin jokes but some take it too serious. Remember this is JUST the internet, no one knows you or will remember you. I'm sure there is the same, if not more, amount of bashing going on here than at BT. So if you think exriders is above bashing your full of $hit. Our moderators try their best to stop any 'over the limit' type bashing but you can not delete all forms of bashing, thats part of our freedom of speech we try to enjoy in this country. If exriders deletes all bashing of BT thats just sad too.

Anywho, thats my whole "can't we all just get along" pu$$y cr@p point of view that I'm sure I'll catch some flack for having an IQ over 5 for. :rolleyes2 I'm not gonna waist anymore time with the HS cr@p and I believe anyone who does has a IQ of 5. Let's enjoy our sport and weed out the childish BS.

Yamaha-Honda-Suzuki owner

TheRedRebel17
03-31-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX

muddinmaster@yahoo.com

im waitin..no pics yet.:)

Ryan
03-31-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Karnivore660r
I wasn't gonna say anything and just let the whole thing blow over but I think this whole BT/exriders thing is gettin really stupid.

This is the internet people, what are we gonna do? type each other to death?

First off, some of you guys on exriders that made fun of the guy jumping are really pathetic. Why would you make fun of somebody else's skill level in our sport? Yes, I admit it, it was funny but those of us who can do better did not feel the need to himiluate them. That was a pretty high school move but it's the internet so it's no serious deal. I was glad to see that some people that posted here on that post had a functioning brain.

Second, yep some high school kid has too much time on thier hands and defaced your picture. boo hoo. I can gaurantee you 99% of the people that saw those pictures had no clue who you are, nor care. If you think it would go anywhere legally you are just fooling yourself. Everyone on BT has or could be victims of those infamous photochoppers so if you think you are special for getting it chopped, your not. Thats why I choose to not post my picture too the public. If I did I would expect it to get photochopped and hope that I atleast get to see it. So you can cry yourself a river over the pictures or you can laugh and shrug it off. your choise.

Finally, there is no hatred of exriders over at bluetraxx. Well, atleast by anyone with some common sence. I'm sure it goes the same for over here, generally speaking. These are two websites for atv enthusiats, not countries, not politics, just atv websites people. There is nothin wrong with pokin jokes but some take it too serious. Remember this is JUST the internet, no one knows you or will remember you. I'm sure there is the same, if not more, amount of bashing going on here than at BT. So if you think exriders is above bashing your full of $hit. Our moderators try their best to stop any 'over the limit' type bashing but you can not delete all forms of bashing, thats part of our freedom of speech we try to enjoy in this country. If exriders deletes all bashing of BT thats just sad too.

Anywho, thats my whole "can't we all just get along" pu$$y cr@p point of view that I'm sure I'll catch some flack for having an IQ over 5 for. :rolleyes2 I'm not gonna waist anymore time with the HS cr@p and I believe anyone who does has a IQ of 5. Let's enjoy our sport and weed out the childish BS.

Yamaha-Honda-Suzuki owner

Good point. Its just 2 different ATV internet sites. How low can we get :confused ?

As much as Bluetraxx talks about us..... Some of us still bash on them back. Neither one is right. We should just drop it and ignore this stupid internet quad war :scary: .

born-to-race
03-31-2003, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't say that this site is just about ATV enthusiusts (sp), some people here don't have quads and never leave the Open Furum.

AtvMxRider
03-31-2003, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE][i] Jerry. you are such a horn dog..

Why yes I am..........:devil

Fender Bender
03-31-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by 250xChick
at least he didnt give you armpit hair, a huge beer belly, and a monster nose! i thought it was messed up, very immature, and someone has a little bit too much time on their hands to be coming up with crap like that. Yeah me, evan, brettm and donnie poke fun at each other but we know we are just kiddin around.

HEY dont forget me:D I made the majority of bretts and evans

bsb64
03-31-2003, 01:23 PM
QJ the internet is full of loons. You seem like a really cool, well adjusted woman. You've got a nice family, that enjoys the same hobbies. Do you know how rare that is? Don't let it get to you. People like that are hollow, looking for a thrill. Don't sweat it.

AlaskaSpeed
03-31-2003, 01:33 PM
Any of you remember the guy hacking on a few members the other night????? I got a PM from someone who saw this over at bluetraxx.. I would sure like to know WTF I did to the SOB to post stuff like that... :grr Im not bagging on the site(even though Ive heard NOTHING good about it) This is what gives some of the youhnger crowd a bad rap ( im not personally so dont take that wrong)... I know this guy was a memeber here cause he posted this garbage last week and it got deleted.. I sure hope the guy is GONE!:mad: http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=17649

Tina,
while I would love to give ya a shoulder to cry on....I have had antlers and bullwinkle's head put on me.....so...GUY!!!!...cough, cough....at least I know what you are going through....it hurts deep.....deep I tell ya....................JIM

03-31-2003, 01:37 PM
yeah when u put your pic on the internet u gotta expect thats omeone is gonna do something to it but still those guys over there... ahhh w/e

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Tina,
while I would love to give ya a shoulder to cry on....I have had antlers and bullwinkle's head put on me.....so...GUY!!!!...cough, cough....at least I know what you are going through....it hurts deep.....deep I tell ya....................JIM LOL... :p I think at set of horns are more your style Jim...:devil ;)

AlaskaSpeed
03-31-2003, 02:40 PM
LOL... :p I think at set of horns are more your style Jim...:devil ;)

wha? :devil

QuadJunkies
03-31-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
wha? :devil hehe,,, Im j/p with ya hun...;)

toby400ex
03-31-2003, 03:01 PM
Dem peoples need to get a darn ol life over thar:ermm: